Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were a self-respecting middle-aged guy with a goatee and beer gut...

+18
MasonGuy
The_Dude
tGreenWay
Rodeo Burger
mears
Senior Dickfist
Hut1hut2
Other Teams Pursuing That
tTito
AvgMSUJoe
Snake Plissken
Robert J Sakimano
Sponge Worthy
tMolson
All Your Base
SeeRockCity
Izzo Court
JEK
22 posters

Go down

If you were a self-respecting middle-aged guy with a goatee and beer gut... Empty If you were a self-respecting middle-aged guy with a goatee and beer gut...

Post by JEK Fri 20 Jun - 11:44

Would you ride one of these?

http://www.wired.com/2014/06/harley-davidson-livewire/

If you were a self-respecting middle-aged guy with a goatee and beer gut... Harley-04-660x495

If you were a self-respecting middle-aged guy with a goatee and beer gut... Harley-05-660x495

If you were a self-respecting middle-aged guy with a goatee and beer gut... Harley-03-660x495

130 mile range but recharges quickly.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

If you were a self-respecting middle-aged guy with a goatee and beer gut... Empty Re: If you were a self-respecting middle-aged guy with a goatee and beer gut...

Post by Izzo Court Fri 20 Jun - 11:50

Now guys on Harley's can quietly sneak up on peoples' blind spots.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If you were a self-respecting middle-aged guy with a goatee and beer gut... Empty Re: If you were a self-respecting middle-aged guy with a goatee and beer gut...

Post by SeeRockCity Fri 20 Jun - 11:53

Izzo Court wrote:Now guys on Harley's can quietly sneak up on peoples' blind spots.

It makes a vezuzula sound. This also makes it more exciting to ride.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by All Your Base Fri 20 Jun - 11:59

I certainly would, if I wasn't deathly afraid of motorcycles in general.

SoCal is NOT motorcycle country if you value your life. Nearly every person I know has had to put one down out here. Nah.
All Your Base
All Your Base
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tMolson Fri 20 Jun - 12:54

Since I am a self-respecting middle-aged guy with a goatee and beer gut.... No, I wouldn't, it's not my style although it is a nice looking bike. My baby is my my 02 Indian Scout.
tMolson
tMolson
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy Fri 20 Jun - 13:03

tMolson wrote:Since I am a self-respecting middle-aged guy with a goatee and beer gut.... No, I wouldn't, it's not my style although it is a nice looking bike.  My baby is my my 02 Indian Scout.

Is Polaris the Co. that owns Victory, and isn't Victory the owner of the Indian Brand now? Who owns whome??

Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 20 Jun - 13:07

.. would ever NOT go to a RCMB tailgate.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Fri 20 Jun - 15:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:.. would ever NOT go to a RCMB tailgate.

Do you meet the three criteria? Self-respecting? goatee? Beer gut?
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 20 Jun - 15:12

Snake Plissken wrote:
Do you meet the three criteria? Self-respecting? goatee? Beer gut?
all but one..

I can't grow a goatee..  No 
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri 20 Jun - 15:37

Self respecting middle aged guys usually have kids and a wife and a mortgage and are responsible to those commitments.

The non-self respecting kind ride motorcycles (of any type).
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Fri 20 Jun - 15:43

Too many people are killed on motorcycles. Ban them. Thanks Obama.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 20 Jun - 15:44

So you're asking if an Ohio State fan would ride it?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Hut1hut2 Fri 20 Jun - 15:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:.. would ever NOT go to a RCMB tailgate.

Explain ?
Hut1hut2
Hut1hut2
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Fri 20 Jun - 15:51

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Self respecting middle aged guys usually have kids and a wife and a mortgage and are responsible to those commitments.

Signing in as a non-self respecting rider of a donor-cycle. For the record, my bear gut is small, I have a beard instead of a goatee and I will stick with my combustion engine motorcycle that has a backrest, cruise control and a CD player.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by mears Mon 23 Jun - 0:17

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Self respecting middle aged guys usually have kids and a wife and a mortgage and are responsible to those commitments.

You sound poor.
mears
mears
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Mon 23 Jun - 0:44

I haven't seen a self respecting person with a goatee north of Ohio in about 5 years. It's not like they don't exist, but the person can't be self respecting if they have one.

And the Ohio ones are only self respecting because they're so clueless about how non Duck Dynasty people groom themselves. In another 5 years, they'll be onto the next thing that is out of style.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 23 Jun - 2:08

Americans buy what they want, drive what they want, and groom themselves however they want.
Freedom, bitches! 'murica!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 23 Jun - 6:27

Kids, wife, mortgage...most people consider that hell. Get fat, have your wife get fat, not be able to live life anymore...lol so many miserable middle age dudes.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy Mon 23 Jun - 9:57

It looks beautiful but I don't like the range. I think I am past the age where I could lean forward all day to ride it. I need something that sits me upright with my legs out in front.
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jun - 11:07

JEK wrote:Would you ride one of these? 130 mile range but recharges quickly.

No. You can't pick up the right kind of slut riding an electric bike.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Mon 23 Jun - 11:23

tTito wrote:Too many people are killed on motorcycles. Ban them. Thanks Obama.

BENGHAZI!! IMPEACH OBAMA.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Mon 23 Jun - 14:58

tTito wrote:Too many people are killed on motorcycles. Ban them. Thanks Obama.

Then where would all the organ donars come from?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Mon 23 Jun - 15:43

Trick question. No self-respecting guy has a goatee.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turf Mon 23 Jun - 18:03

Rodeo Burger wrote:I haven't seen a self respecting person with a goatee north of Ohio in about 5 years.  It's not like they don't exist, but the person can't be self respecting if they have one.  

And the Ohio ones are only self respecting because they're so clueless about how non Duck Dynasty people groom themselves.  In another 5 years, they'll be onto the next thing that is out of style.

it must suck to be a slave to fashion...
Turf
Turf
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down