Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator to House Brown Children in a Warehouse..

3 posters

Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator to House Brown Children in a Warehouse..  Empty The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator to House Brown Children in a Warehouse..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 16 May 2018 - 7:57

after he separates them from their parents, of course.

The racist administration is making preparations to hold immigrant children on military bases, according to Defense Department communications, the latest sign the government is moving forward with plans to split up families who cross the border illegally.

According to an email notification sent to Pentagon staffers, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) will make site visits at four military installations in Texas and Arkansas during the next two weeks to evaluate their suitability to shelter children.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator to House Brown Children in a Warehouse..  Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator to House Brown Children in a Warehouse..

Post by msugolfguy Wed 16 May 2018 - 14:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:after he separates them from their parents, of course.

The racist administration is making preparations to hold immigrant children on military bases, according to Defense Department communications, the latest sign the government is moving forward with plans to split up families who cross the border illegally.

According to an email notification sent to Pentagon staffers, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) will make site visits at four military installations in Texas and Arkansas during the next two weeks to evaluate their suitability to shelter children.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link

Remember Bob. We are a Christian nation.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator to House Brown Children in a Warehouse..  Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator to House Brown Children in a Warehouse..

Post by DWags Wed 16 May 2018 - 15:12

It's really sickening and reminds me of separating families at the train station in Nazi Germany.  Obviously the outcome won't be as horrific, but the anxiety the kids will have is abuse I wish the U.S. wasn't part of.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 16 May 2018 - 15:50

DWags wrote:It's really sickening and reminds me of separating families at the train station in Nazi Germany.  Obviously the outcome won't be as horrific, but the anxiety the kids will have is abuse I wish the U.S. wasn't part of.
it's what happens when a bunch of deplorables glued to the mainstream media - who normalized hate speech in the name of ratings - elect someone who can't even run a lemonade stand.

and if this "god" they all claim to worship does, indeed, exist.. I suspect they'll have to answer for their sins.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down