Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..

+7
MiamiSpartan
tGreenWay
DWags
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..  Empty In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 29, 2018 12:12 pm

in reference to Valerie Jarrett:

muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj
— Roseanne Barr (@therealroseanne) May 29, 2018

at least she didn't say something about Sarah Huckabee Sander's make-up.. that would've really upset Republicans. In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..  502811600 In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..  502811600 In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..  Empty Re: In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue May 29, 2018 12:26 pm

It will be interesting to watch how Disney/ABC plays this. I mean, Disney owns ESPN, who suspended Jemele just for calling Trump a racist. What will they do with Barr (who makes more money for ABC than Jemele does for ESPN)?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..  Empty Re: In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 29, 2018 12:29 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:It will be interesting to watch how Disney/ABC plays this.  I mean, Disney owns ESPN, who suspended Jemele just for calling Trump a racist. What will they do with Barr (who makes more money for ABC than Jemele does for ESPN)?
they'll probably accept her apology and refer her to diversity training.

ya know.. because she's white. And a vocal supporter of the racist, bigoted sexual predator.

I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue May 29, 2018 12:36 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:It will be interesting to watch how Disney/ABC plays this.  I mean, Disney owns ESPN, who suspended Jemele just for calling Trump a racist. What will they do with Barr (who makes more money for ABC than Jemele does for ESPN)?

ya know.. because she's white. And a vocal supporter of the racist, bigoted sexual predator.

They should shitcan her show and America's IQ would jump 5% again.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 29, 2018 12:38 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

They should shitcan her show and America's IQ would jump 5% again.
would be refreshing to see a media outlet/network take a stand against racism, bigotry and hate.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue May 29, 2018 12:57 pm

If anyone is wondering what the worst of right wing Americans think about this subject click here.

Trump's America.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue May 29, 2018 1:51 pm

Holy shit.

ABC canceled the show.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 29, 2018 1:55 pm

NigelUno wrote:Holy shit.

ABC canceled the show.
Wow -  nice - a major win for the respectful side of American society and culture.

Happy to say I was wrong.

In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..  969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue May 29, 2018 1:57 pm

I know I'm late, but:

Brian Stelter
‏Verified account @brianstelter
8m8 minutes ago

BULLETIN: ABC says "Roseanne's Twitter statement is abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values, and we have decided to cancel her show."
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 29, 2018 1:58 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:I know I'm late, but:

Brian Stelter
‏Verified account @brianstelter
8m8 minutes ago

BULLETIN: ABC says "Roseanne's Twitter statement is abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values, and we have decided to cancel her show."
it's unfortunate that I feel this way, but it's so refreshing to see a least a glimpse of a respectful, responsible, anti-hate aspect of America.

It's been a while.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue May 29, 2018 1:59 pm

Don't be an openly racist piece of shit and you don't lose your job. Good work ABC.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue May 29, 2018 2:00 pm

Good for ABC.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 29, 2018 2:04 pm

I bet right wing social media is melting down.. In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue May 29, 2018 2:04 pm

How soon before Fox picks it up?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue May 29, 2018 2:06 pm

Odds of Fox picking the show up? 90%
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue May 29, 2018 2:15 pm

Over/under on Trump saying Roseanne is "very fine people".

5:00 pm today.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue May 29, 2018 2:22 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Holy shit.

ABC canceled the show.
Wow -  nice - a major win for the respectful side of American society and culture.

Happy to say I was wrong.

In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..  969504605
To be fair, ABC is dancing a fucking jig that this happened now and not in October. The new season hasn't started filming yet, so they have little invested in it, there is plenty of time to rework the fall schedule, and most importantly it looks good to advertisers who are in the middle of negotiating the majority of their network advertising plans for the September-May TV season. Yeah, advertisers would feel the pressure and boycott advertising on her show, but that's a drop in the bucket. The real issue is that advertisers would have used this to threaten putting more money on other networks, forcing ABC to drop their prices on the rest of their shows, not just Roseanne.

I'm sure they're happy to do the right thing, but they're especially happy the right thing had good financial timing for them.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue May 29, 2018 2:29 pm

You know Donnie will publicly and privately push for Fox to grab the show.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue May 29, 2018 2:39 pm

Well, Donnie will have to explain this then.  I mean, talk about disrespectful to the flag.  I'd rather the whole team kneels during the National anthem, then Rosanne make fun of the flag like this.  Watch till the end. 

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue May 29, 2018 3:01 pm

I'm sure a Chinese company will pick up the show and Ivanka Trump will mysteriously get a dozen new patents in Beijing.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue May 29, 2018 3:06 pm

I think netflix will be the only option.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 29, 2018 3:10 pm

I bet Goose is outraged.

I mean, if someone nobody has ever heard of can make a joke about someone's eye shadow.. Roseanne should be able to call a black woman an "ape".. right?

In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue May 29, 2018 3:19 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I bet Goose is outraged.

I mean, if someone nobody has ever heard of can make a joke about someone's eye shadow.. Roseanne should be able to call a black woman an "ape".. right?

In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..  502811600

Technically...I think only half an ape.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 29, 2018 3:23 pm

DWags wrote:Well, Donnie will have to explain this then.  I mean, talk about disrespectful to the flag.  I'd rather the whole team kneels during the National anthem, then Rosanne make fun of the flag like this.  Watch till the end. 

the awkward moment when a right wing patriot supports someone calling a black lady an 'ape'... yet she disrespects your favorite song not by peacefully protesting.. but by spitting and grabbing her crotch.

scratch  

what is a racist, free-speech, anti-peaceful-protest-by-black-people-patriot supposed to do?? In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Tue May 29, 2018 3:28 pm

I'm sure we will hear something about how the left has said worse and how Democrats are the kkk, yada, yada yada.

Last edited by msugolfguy on Tue May 29, 2018 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 29, 2018 3:30 pm

msugolfguy wrote:I'm sure we will hear something about how the left has said worse and how Democrats are the k, yada, yada yada
we should try to collect all of the right wing racist, bigoted apologist's comments here.

of course, that would likely take an entire team of people to keep up with all of them. In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Tue May 29, 2018 3:41 pm

Let me start, Democrats are for slavery, we started the KKK and are the party of the KKK. Pizzagate, deep state, Hillary should be in jail, George Soros was a Nazi.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 29, 2018 3:46 pm

msugolfguy wrote:Let me start, Democrats are for slavery, we started the KKK and are the party of the KKK. Pizzagate, deep state, Hillary should be in jail, George Soros was a Nazi.
BENGHAZI!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Tue May 29, 2018 3:47 pm

TROOPS! Flag! GUNS! SNOWFLAKE!
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Tue May 29, 2018 4:21 pm

Good on ABC. Hope she returns to irrelevance for the remainder of her pathetic life.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue May 29, 2018 5:13 pm

This might be the fastest reaction any US corporation has made to dump a racist in history.

ABC was praying Roseanne Barr would kkep her mouth shut and her twitter quiet.

Their prayers weren't answered.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue May 29, 2018 10:32 pm

So...Trump (at his rally) is upset about a black man (Jay Z) using the F word 2 years ago, but says nothing about Roseanne.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue May 29, 2018 10:36 pm

Nigel, Trump is a racist. That’s why.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue May 29, 2018 10:50 pm

DWags wrote:Nigel, Trump is a racist.   That’s why.

There's really no other explanation for bringing up Jay Z (and his swearing).
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed May 30, 2018 7:38 am

Brian Sproul @bcsproul 16 hours ago
In Roseanne’s defense, it’s hard to know the difference between racism that gets you fired versus racism that gets you elected President of the United States.

Bravo.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed May 30, 2018 8:34 am

Hahahahahahahaha

Roseanne blames sleep aid Ambien for racist tweet, says she feels bad for Trump

“It was 2 in the morning and I was Ambien tweeting-it was memorial day too-i went 2 far & do not want it defended-it was egregious Indefensible,” she wrote. “I made a mistake I wish I hadn’t but…don’t defend it please.”

Steve Redmond @sjredmond 28 minutes ago
I’ve never heard of Ambien turning someone into a hateful white trash racist, but maybe they should look into it because there has been a recent spike in this type of behavior.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Wed May 30, 2018 8:36 am

God Twitter is the worst but then moments like this happen and it almost makes it worth it.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed May 30, 2018 9:21 am

In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..  D33b1110
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed May 30, 2018 9:39 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:Hahahahahahahaha

Roseanne blames sleep aid Ambien for racist tweet, says she feels bad for Trump

“It was 2 in the morning and I was Ambien tweeting-it was memorial day too-i went 2 far & do not want it defended-it was egregious Indefensible,” she wrote. “I made a mistake I wish I hadn’t but…don’t defend it please.”

Steve Redmond @sjredmond 28 minutes ago
I’ve never heard of Ambien turning someone into a hateful white trash racist, but maybe they should look into it because there has been a recent spike in this type of behavior.

"it was memorial day too"

Ambien + Memorial Day = Racism?

Who knew?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed May 30, 2018 9:47 am

Solid strategy on her part. Admit you're a pill popping drug addict and all is forgiven by the christian conservative base.

Worked for Rush Limbaugh...
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next