Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot or Not: Pro Golfer's Wife who attacked him and his mother; called him a "loser" and "pussy."

2 posters

Go down

Hot or Not: Pro Golfer's Wife who attacked him and his mother; called him a "loser" and "pussy." Empty Hot or Not: Pro Golfer's Wife who attacked him and his mother; called him a "loser" and "pussy."

Post by Rocinante 16/05/18, 11:13 am

Hot or Not: Pro Golfer's Wife who attacked him and his mother; called him a "loser" and "pussy." Krista10

“every time he plays poorly in a tournament, Krista begins yelling at him, stating he is a ‘loser’ and ‘pussy’ and ultimately starting an altercation with him about his performance.”

https://deadspin.com/authorities-wife-of-pro-golfer-lucas-glover-charged-wi-1826057644
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hot or Not: Pro Golfer's Wife who attacked him and his mother; called him a "loser" and "pussy." Empty Re: Hot or Not: Pro Golfer's Wife who attacked him and his mother; called him a "loser" and "pussy."

Post by Rocinante 16/05/18, 12:19 pm

She looks angry. Like she'd claw the shit out of you while sexing.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hot or Not: Pro Golfer's Wife who attacked him and his mother; called him a "loser" and "pussy." Empty Re: Hot or Not: Pro Golfer's Wife who attacked him and his mother; called him a "loser" and "pussy."

Post by I.B. Fine 16/05/18, 12:20 pm

I ain't saying she's a gold digger, but.....

she is.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/05/18, 12:21 pm

Rocinante wrote:She looks angry. Like she'd claw the shit out of you while sexing.

If you can verify that - Mio 5.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down