Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Racist, Bigoted christian Sexual Predator Calls Immigrants "Animals"..

+6
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
The Pantry
I.B. Fine
10 posters

Go down

The Racist, Bigoted christian Sexual Predator Calls Immigrants "Animals".. Empty The Racist, Bigoted christian Sexual Predator Calls Immigrants "Animals"..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed May 16, 2018 7:07 pm

I'm sure christians would agree.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted christian Sexual Predator Calls Immigrants "Animals".. Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted christian Sexual Predator Calls Immigrants "Animals"..

Post by NigelUno Thu May 17, 2018 8:47 am

I hope you don't speak Spanish.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted christian Sexual Predator Calls Immigrants "Animals".. Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted christian Sexual Predator Calls Immigrants "Animals"..

Post by DWags Thu May 17, 2018 9:54 am

NigelUno wrote:I hope you don't speak Spanish.  

This?  

Trump has empowered closet racists to come out in the open. i actually think it's a good thing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu May 17, 2018 10:34 am

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:I hope you don't speak Spanish.  

This?  

Trump has empowered closet racists to come out in the open. i actually think it's a good thing.

Speak American!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Thu May 17, 2018 1:37 pm

Except that isn't the truth.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/it-was-ms-13-trump-called-animals-not-undocumented-immigrants
But don't let that get in the way of your rant.
Carry on.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu May 17, 2018 1:45 pm

I.B. Fine wrote:Except that isn't the truth.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/it-was-ms-13-trump-called-animals-not-undocumented-immigrants
Carry on.
so the scary MS 13 people aren't immigrants??

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu May 17, 2018 3:35 pm

frankly, I think people who brag about sexually assaulting women are "animals"...

I guess good christians only reserve that term for certain immigrants. The Racist, Bigoted christian Sexual Predator Calls Immigrants "Animals".. 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu May 17, 2018 3:42 pm

how cute.. the mainstream media is pretending like it didn't happen....

The Associated Press
‏Verified account @AP

AP has deleted a tweet from late Wednesday on Trump’s “animals” comment about immigrants because it wasn’t made clear that he was speaking after a comment about gang members.

The Racist, Bigoted christian Sexual Predator Calls Immigrants "Animals".. 502811600 The Racist, Bigoted christian Sexual Predator Calls Immigrants "Animals".. 502811600 The Racist, Bigoted christian Sexual Predator Calls Immigrants "Animals".. 502811600 The Racist, Bigoted christian Sexual Predator Calls Immigrants "Animals".. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu May 17, 2018 6:27 pm

As always, Bob twisting things to fit his agenda.

Bob. You really should take a trip UP North and chill out.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu May 17, 2018 6:50 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:frankly, I think people who brag about sexually assaulting women are "animals"...

I guess good christians only reserve that term for certain immigrants. The Racist, Bigoted christian Sexual Predator Calls Immigrants "Animals".. 2599972566

I mean any of us with wives and daughters should think that a guy who says he grabs women by the ***** because he can is a piece of shit scum bag animal, but some can forgive him if he only lowers their taxes.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu May 17, 2018 9:12 pm

The Pantry wrote:As always, Bob twisting things to fit his agenda.

meh.. I just don't think people are animals.

Kinda crazy of me, I know.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu May 17, 2018 9:15 pm

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:frankly, I think people who brag about sexually assaulting women are "animals"...

I mean any of us with wives and daughters should think that a guy who says he grabs women by the ***** because he can is a piece of shit scum bag animal, but some can forgive him if he only lowers their taxes.
yeah - funny that people who think immigrants are "animals" are perfectly fine with a racist, bigot who brags about sexually assaulting women.

Then they tell me that people who are morally consistent are the problem. The Racist, Bigoted christian Sexual Predator Calls Immigrants "Animals".. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri May 18, 2018 9:11 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The Pantry wrote:As always, Bob twisting things to fit his agenda.

meh.. I just don't think people are animals.

Kinda crazy of me, I know.

Some of those animals are good people.

"They’re sending people that have lots of problems...They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri May 18, 2018 9:11 am

DWags wrote:

The racists in this thread gagging on “oh it wasn’t really thaaaat racist” bullshit aren’t nearly rich enough to have had their taxes lowered. They just hate brown people.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri May 18, 2018 9:49 am

Nothing will changes so long as we have a loyal bunch of GOP legislative synchophants more concerned about keeping their party in power than who is in the White House.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:26 pm

so.. first the racist, bigoted sexual predator calls them "rapists" and "murderers"..

then he calls immigrants "animals"...

then he separates immigrant children from their parents..

then he locks them in cages in what amounts to concentration camps..

is America great again yet??

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:26 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:Except that isn't the truth.
Carry on.

Ivanka should have to give her earnings to these M13 immigrants...amirite?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:32 pm

Nordic wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Ivanka should have to give her earnings to these M13 immigrants...amirite?
I say we make it an even trade.. her for immigrants who are willing to work and contribute to American society.

The Racist, Bigoted christian Sexual Predator Calls Immigrants "Animals".. 3493939353

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:03 pm

To MSU golfguys post above. Here is Fox News coverage of Obama’s when he was going to meet with Kim.

https://twitter.com/erickfernandez/status/1006490047280046080
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:32 pm

Wrong thread Steve. However I know, I know. Lest we forget Cuba or Freedom Fries. Honestly I was really young to remember most of the Clinton years but that seemed to be the tipping point for a lot of this bullshit. Because holy hell was W easy to rip and man was Iraq unpopular with Democrats in the streets. Democrats hit back from the Clinton impeachment process and hit hard too.

I'll go to my grave believing this- if a Democrat was sitting president during 9/11 we would not see another Democrat president for 30 years. Hell we still hear about locking Hillary up.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:44 am

What's amazing to me is what 8 years of a scandal-free (no matter how hard republicans tried), popular, intellectual, respectful, dignified, America-first black president did to the racists on the right.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down