Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alan Dershowitz - Proud Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Is Sad on Martha's Vineyard..

+2
Watch Out Pylon!
I.B. Fine
6 posters

Go down

Alan Dershowitz - Proud Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Is Sad on Martha's Vineyard..  Empty Alan Dershowitz - Proud Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Is Sad on Martha's Vineyard..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-03, 08:28

per mainstream media.. so take it for what it's worth..

John Harwood
‏Verified account @JohnJHarwood

Harvard's Alan Dershowitz says defending Trump has made him a discrimination victim: "I have experienced this firsthand on Martha’s Vineyard. Old friends are shunning me and trying to ban me from their social life."

Alan Dershowitz - Proud Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Is Sad on Martha's Vineyard..  502811600 Alan Dershowitz - Proud Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Is Sad on Martha's Vineyard..  502811600 Alan Dershowitz - Proud Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Is Sad on Martha's Vineyard..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Alan Dershowitz - Proud Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Is Sad on Martha's Vineyard..  Empty Re: Alan Dershowitz - Proud Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Is Sad on Martha's Vineyard..

Post by NigelUno 2018-07-03, 08:32

Discrimination? Alan Dershowitz - Proud Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Is Sad on Martha's Vineyard..  502811600

They just don't want to be around you.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Alan Dershowitz - Proud Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Is Sad on Martha's Vineyard..  Empty Re: Alan Dershowitz - Proud Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Is Sad on Martha's Vineyard..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-03, 08:33

NigelUno wrote:Discrimination?  Alan Dershowitz - Proud Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Is Sad on Martha's Vineyard..  502811600

They just don't want to be around you.
Alan Dershowitz - Proud Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Is Sad on Martha's Vineyard..  502811600

I hate it when a Harvard professor is sad on Martha's Vineyard.. Alan Dershowitz - Proud Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Is Sad on Martha's Vineyard..  502811600

maybe we should introduce him to a kid locked up in a cage.. maybe they could become friends.. Alan Dershowitz - Proud Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Is Sad on Martha's Vineyard..  2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-07-03, 08:35

Don't talk politics when you're on vacation. Problem solved.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-03, 08:40

NigelUno wrote:Don't talk politics when you're on vacation.  Problem solved.
to be honest, I don't want to hang around hate-filled supporters of the racist, bigoted sexual predator, either... life is too short to spend time around folks like that.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-07-03, 08:44

That's not the problem, he, despite donating heavily and voting for Hillary, spoke up, in public, to agree with Trump on select issues. That was apparently too much for his lib buddies (and Bob), where Trump is always, 100%, totally wrong and vile, as is anyone who, even slightly, agrees with him.

Dissenting opinions are never welcome to the vapid political ideologues. Somehow, I think Al will get by, though.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-03, 08:49

I.B. Fine wrote:

That's not the problem, he, despite donating heavily and voting for Hillary, spoke up, in public, to agree with Trump on select issues. That was apparently too much for his lib buddies (and Bob), where Trump is always, 100%, totally wrong and vile, as is anyone who, even slightly, agrees with him.

Dissenting opinions are never welcome to the vapid political ideologues. Somehow, I think Al will get by, though.
true.. if he'll show some perseverance, I suspect the Harvard law professor be okay while vacationing on Martha's Vineyard.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-03, 08:51

here's a good mainstream media article outlining the plight of the Harvard professor vacationing on Martha's Vineyard..

In an op-ed for The Hill, Dershowitz, a frequent guest on Fox News, said that though he’s politically a liberal Democrat who voted for Hillary Clinton in addition to contributing “handsomely” to her campaign, his defense of civil liberties that could benefit Trump is too much to swallow for his social circle.

“But that is not good enough for some of my old friends on Martha’s Vineyard. For them, it is enough that what I have said about the Constitution might help Trump. So they are shunning me and trying to ban me from their social life on Martha’s Vineyard."

Alan Dershowitz - Proud Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Is Sad on Martha's Vineyard..  502811600 Alan Dershowitz - Proud Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Is Sad on Martha's Vineyard..  502811600 Alan Dershowitz - Proud Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Is Sad on Martha's Vineyard..  502811600

Caution: Mainstream Media Link

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-03, 08:57

here's more from the mainstream media article about the vacationing snowflake:

“One of them, an academic at a distinguished university, has told people that he would not attend any dinner or party to which I was invited. He and others have demanded ‘trigger warnings’ so that they can be assured of having 'safe spaces' in which they will not encounter me or my ideas. Others have said they will discontinue contributions to organizations that sponsor my talks,” he added.

Alan Dershowitz - Proud Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Is Sad on Martha's Vineyard..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-03, 09:20

I.B. Fine wrote:

I'm not sure if you heard but a lot of people don't give a shit about Hillary Clinton. Maybe that's why she lost.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-03, 09:24

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

I'm not sure if you heard but a lot of people don't give a shit about Hillary Clinton. Maybe that's why she lost.
the funniest part about Alan Dershowitz whining about people being mean to him.. is that he's whining about people needing a 'safe space'.. while whining about not having a 'safe space'..

Alan Dershowitz - Proud Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Is Sad on Martha's Vineyard..  502811600   Alan Dershowitz - Proud Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Is Sad on Martha's Vineyard..  2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-07-03, 09:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

the funniest part about Alan Dershowitz whining about people being mean to him.. is that he's whining about people needing a 'safe space'.. while whining about not having a 'safe space'..

Alan Dershowitz - Proud Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Is Sad on Martha's Vineyard..  502811600   Alan Dershowitz - Proud Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Is Sad on Martha's Vineyard..  2599972566

Maybe he should buy an RV...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-03, 09:34

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Maybe he should buy an RV...
if he bought an RV he might really be shunned from Martha's Vineyard.. thereby having to associate with the riff-raff.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-03, 10:07

He should just find some people who supported Trump and hang out with them. That shouldn’t be too hard on Martha’s Vinyard.

Alan Dershowitz - Proud Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Is Sad on Martha's Vineyard..  85c84c10
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-03, 10:08

DWags wrote:He should just find some people who supported Trump and hang out with them. That shouldn’t be too hard on Martha’s Vinyard.

Alan Dershowitz - Proud Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator - Is Sad on Martha's Vineyard..  85c84c10

the front page of Fox News is not about kids being locked in cages.. but about how mean people are to a Harvard professor/snowflake on Martha's Vineyard.  
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2018-07-08, 14:39

While the Wingnuts get triggered because uppity Libtards are being mean to them in public, there's this:

According to The Sun, Deputy District Attorney Michael Selyem — a 12-year veteran of the DA’s office — is facing calls for his dismissal over the comments made on Facebook.

According to the report, the prosecutor who specializes in prosecuting gang violence, attacked the outspoken Waters online, writing: “Being a loud-mouthed c*nt in the ghetto you would think someone would have shot this b*tch by now …”

Selyem also posted a doctored picture of Michelle Obama holding up a sign saying, “Trump grabbed my penis.”

Discussing a police shooting in a comment section, the prosecutor went off, writing, “That sh*tbag got exactly what he deserved. … You reap what you sow. And by the way go f*ck yourself you liberal sh*tbag.”

California prosecutor attacks Michelle Obama — and wonders why someone hasn’t shot Maxine Waters yet
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-08, 14:44

Heat Miser wrote:While the Wingnuts get triggered because uppity Libtards are being mean to them in public, there's this:

According to The Sun, Deputy District Attorney Michael Selyem — a 12-year veteran of the DA’s office — is facing calls for his dismissal over the comments made on Facebook.

According to the report, the prosecutor who specializes in prosecuting gang violence, attacked the outspoken Waters online, writing: “Being a loud-mouthed c*nt in the ghetto you would think someone would have shot this b*tch by now …”

Selyem also posted a doctored picture of Michelle Obama holding up a sign saying, “Trump grabbed my penis.”

Discussing a police shooting in a comment section, the prosecutor went off, writing, “That sh*tbag got exactly what he deserved. … You reap what you sow. And by the way go f*ck yourself you liberal sh*tbag.”

California prosecutor attacks Michelle Obama — and wonders why someone hasn’t shot Maxine Waters yet
apparently he hasn't received the GOP/mainstream media memo on civility.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down