Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Goose, I personally can't wait to see the oil rigs off the shore of T.C. and Manistee.

+3
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
7 posters

Go down

Hey Goose, I personally can't wait to see the oil rigs off the shore of T.C. and Manistee. Empty Hey Goose, I personally can't wait to see the oil rigs off the shore of T.C. and Manistee.

Post by DWags Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:25 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Trump says no to protecting great lakes, let the drilling begin.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey Goose, I personally can't wait to see the oil rigs off the shore of T.C. and Manistee. Empty Re: Hey Goose, I personally can't wait to see the oil rigs off the shore of T.C. and Manistee.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:37 pm

He has the best policies.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey Goose, I personally can't wait to see the oil rigs off the shore of T.C. and Manistee. Empty Re: Hey Goose, I personally can't wait to see the oil rigs off the shore of T.C. and Manistee.

Post by kingstonlake Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:31 am

Now can we set up a permanent fund like Alaska for these robber barons in the oil and bottled water industry?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:40 am

I don't like him but I love his policies.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:48 am

As long as he governs like a conservative.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:51 am

Doesn't Canada have some say about drilling in the lakes?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:14 am

InTenSity wrote:Doesn't Canada have some say about drilling in the lakes?

Presumably all of them except for Lake Michigan.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:16 am

InTenSity wrote:Doesn't Canada have some say about drilling in the lakes?

Whatever association we are aligned with that does, we'll just withdraw from. Problem solved.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:23 am

I think it is kind of funny, but Rick Scott (R) in FL, I believe has pushed for legislation to stop drilling off FL shores. I know some people were saying to put a drilling station just off of Mara Lago. I think that should be the only place they can drill, right in front of Trumps winter white house.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:41 am

Canucks already allow onshore gas and oil (directional) drilling under the Great Lakes, and offshore gas drilling in the Great Lakes.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:59 am

Other than the millions of people whose cities depend on Lake Michigan water to drink and the multi-billion dollar annual recreational business what is at risk?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down