Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you guys heard the weird ass story of Mike Hukabee's son, David killing a dog?

+4
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
8 posters

Go down

Have you guys heard the weird ass story of Mike Hukabee's son, David killing a dog? Empty Have you guys heard the weird ass story of Mike Hukabee's son, David killing a dog?

Post by Rocinante 2018-06-29, 14:07

It's weird as fuck.  I kept seeing people responding to Huckabee's stupid ass tweets with "woof" and I went down an internet rabbit hole.  This story has legs.  Apparently while Huckabee was governor, his son was a boy scout camp counselor and he and another boy killed a stray dog in a very brutal way.  

Also apparently Mike tried to get a prosecutor that was considering investigating the death under animal cruelty laws to back off via John Bailey, the AK state police director, who he later fired, citing a lack of help with the incident (according to Bailey).

David was also arrested for trying to bring a gun on a plane.

He sounds smart.  That whole clan are redneck pieces of shit.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Have you guys heard the weird ass story of Mike Hukabee's son, David killing a dog? Empty Re: Have you guys heard the weird ass story of Mike Hukabee's son, David killing a dog?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-06-29, 14:15

yeah I had read about that... basically a very disgusting family that, to nobody's surprise, is closely associated with the racist, bigoted sexual predator and traditional 'christian' values.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Have you guys heard the weird ass story of Mike Hukabee's son, David killing a dog? Empty Re: Have you guys heard the weird ass story of Mike Hukabee's son, David killing a dog?

Post by tGreenWay 2018-06-29, 14:21

In other words, Mr. Bojangles von Pawsington would be better off going for a ride with Mitt Romney.
Heckuva bunch they’ve got on that side.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-06-29, 16:00

I said AK when I meant AR. doh.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-06-29, 16:03

Wasn't this made into a movie called Red starring Brian Cox?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-06-29, 16:37

Roc is a dummy. He might be the only person alive who could mistake Arkansas for Alaska. What a maroon. What an Eskimo piehead.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-06-30, 08:04

That's the main reason David Huckabee works in the shadows while his sister works at The White House. He also got fined for bringing his gun with him when he was flying out of the Little Rock Airport.

He reportedly has a PR firm and his wife works for dad, Mike Huckabee as his scheduler/ booker for speaking gigs. Would not be surprised if dad has his political buddy's throwing his son some bones too.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-30, 08:26

In all fairness, its kind of a right of passage in Arkanlaska.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-06-30, 12:31

I hope he had the decency to eat the dog.

Signed,
Barack
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-06-30, 18:24

Dr. Strangelove wrote:I hope he had the decency to eat the dog.

Signed,
Barack

Lol huh

I’m excited to see where this goes

#weirdassshit #letsgodownthisboomerrabbithole
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down