Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do Trump supporters fly flags of armies America has defeated?

+2
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
6 posters

Go down

Why do Trump supporters fly flags of armies America has defeated?  Empty Why do Trump supporters fly flags of armies America has defeated?

Post by DWags 2018-07-09, 14:56

Why do Trump supporters fly flags of armies America has defeated?  7d37b910
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Why do Trump supporters fly flags of armies America has defeated?  Empty Re: Why do Trump supporters fly flags of armies America has defeated?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-09, 15:11

Why do Trump supporters fly flags of armies America has defeated?  502811600

that's classic.

There is a house on the corner of Harrison and Lake Lansing Road - if you look carefully, the owner proudly flies a flag proclaiming his allegiance to the racist, bigoted sexual predator on his garage.. tucked way in the back.

I mean, you have to really look for it. Why do Trump supporters fly flags of armies America has defeated?  502811600

I wonder if he has a Nazi flag and a Confederate flag in a even more obscure place..? hmm.. Why do Trump supporters fly flags of armies America has defeated?  2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Why do Trump supporters fly flags of armies America has defeated?  Empty Re: Why do Trump supporters fly flags of armies America has defeated?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-09, 15:18

It's muh heritage! Why do Trump supporters fly flags of armies America has defeated?  502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-09, 15:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Why do Trump supporters fly flags of armies America has defeated?  502811600

that's classic.

There is a house on the corner of Harrison and Lake Lansing Road - if you look carefully, the owner proudly flies a flag proclaiming his allegiance to the racist, bigoted sexual predator on his garage.. tucked way in the back.

I mean, you have to really look for it. Why do Trump supporters fly flags of armies America has defeated?  502811600

I wonder if he has a Nazi flag and a Confederate flag in a even more obscure place..? hmm.. Why do Trump supporters fly flags of armies America has defeated?  2599972566

I see that often. What a dumbfuck.
I remember connies and Fox “News” losing their minds when some Obama supporters put up flags with the Obama logo on them. They swore the Muslim Kenyan was trying to make that our national flag. But this time? Crickets.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-09, 15:36

Why do Trump supporters fly flags of armies America has defeated?  Bwm_1oniaaatl1m

Remember when shit like this was a huge controversy? I miss the good old days.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-09, 15:44

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Why do Trump supporters fly flags of armies America has defeated?  502811600

that's classic.

I remember connies and Fox “News” losing their minds when some Obama supporters put up flags with the Obama logo on them. They swore the Muslim Kenyan was trying to make that our national flag. But this time? Crickets.
you know the house I'm talking about??

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-07-09, 16:21

My son-in-law is from Alabama was in town last week. He's a political science professor (UF under grad, Masters and PhD from BC).

We were talking about the witches brew of low income Trump supporters and GOP donors and he explained it as the low income whites indentify with Trump because he's a 71 year old guy who thinks he can turn back the clock to 1963 and his low income supporters whose family members had decent jobs
requiring little education also long for a return to what they see as the good old days.

Meanwhile the GOP donor base will hold its nose and take advantage of the anger Trump perpetuates because its getting them people in position to roll back all kinds of government regulations they've hated for 50 years.

The driveway photo is a classic of what the GOP major donor class will tolerate so long as that kind of voter keeps voting for GOP candidates.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-09, 16:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

you know the house I'm talking about??

Actually, I’m thinking of the house one or two east of Harrison, on the south side of Saginaw. I do vaguely recall seeing one on Lake Lansing, though. Murica!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-09, 17:38

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: you know the house I'm talking about??

Actually, I’m thinking of the house one or two east of Harrison, on the south side of Saginaw. I do vaguely recall seeing one on Lake Lansing, though. Murica!
yeah there was the guy proudly flying his on Saginaw a while back. I believe he took it down.

Must've realize he had been duped.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-07-09, 17:45

Save the Hitler statues!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down