Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racist Fucktwat Gets Knocked the Fuck Out in Chicago!

+3
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
Heat Miser
7 posters

Go down

Racist Fucktwat Gets Knocked the Fuck Out in Chicago! Empty Racist Fucktwat Gets Knocked the Fuck Out in Chicago!

Post by Heat Miser 2018-07-14, 03:58

Consequences Bitch!

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1017581577079910402

Racist Fucktwat Gets Knocked the Fuck Out in Chicago! ChicagoTrain-800x430
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Racist Fucktwat Gets Knocked the Fuck Out in Chicago! Empty Re: Racist Fucktwat Gets Knocked the Fuck Out in Chicago!

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-14, 06:57

Heat Miser wrote:Consequences Bitch!

"catches the blue line to fade town"...Racist Fucktwat Gets Knocked the Fuck Out in Chicago! 502811600

Countdown to fine christian patriots who are outraged by this but perfectly fine with cops shooting unarmed black kids.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Racist Fucktwat Gets Knocked the Fuck Out in Chicago! Empty Re: Racist Fucktwat Gets Knocked the Fuck Out in Chicago!

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-14, 06:58

That check got stamped "Insufficient Funds."
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2018-07-14, 10:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:Consequences Bitch!

"catches the blue line to fade town"...Racist Fucktwat Gets Knocked the Fuck Out in Chicago! 502811600

Countdown to fine christian patriots who are outraged by this but perfectly fine with cops shooting unarmed black kids.

Whitey was acting in a threatening and aggressive manner. Looks like a "stand your ground" self defense case to me.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-07-14, 12:19

I could not discern the context of that incident from the video or comments. Audio quality on the video made it difficult to tell what exactly anyone was saying.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-14, 14:14

Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: "catches the blue line to fade town"...Racist Fucktwat Gets Knocked the Fuck Out in Chicago! 502811600

Whitey was acting in a threatening and aggressive manner. Looks like a "stand your ground" self defense case to me.
truth.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-07-14, 15:40

Cameron wrote:I could not discern the context of that incident from the video or comments. Audio quality on the video made it difficult to tell what exactly anyone was saying.

Yeah all I heard was “what are you going to do with your fat black ass. And then punch punch call another person a n***** what the fuck is wrong with you.

Didn’t actually hear the n word from the white guy. But then again., that pink tank top...
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-14, 17:22

I just don’t get why people are even interested in talking shit to people when moving to point b from point A. I’m just a head down walker.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-14, 19:05

If that white guy had been hit by a train or zapped on the third rail, stand your ground or not, there’s no doubt in my mind the black guy would’ve spent time in prison.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-14, 19:45

tGreenWay wrote:If that white guy had been hit by a train or zapped on the third rail, stand your ground or not, there’s no doubt in my mind the black guy would’ve spent time in prison.

Oh yeah, that 2nd punch could have gotten him in big trouble.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down