Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got a hot receptionists phone number during happy hour today

4 posters

Go down

I got a hot receptionists phone number during happy hour today Empty I got a hot receptionists phone number during happy hour today

Post by Bill Cain 2018-08-02, 22:25

Texting back and forth with her right now. Must be because of my pretty face and lowered inhibition. I had my breathalyzer on me so I was in the clear at .08.

I’m just the worst person when alcohol is in me.

My engineer friends are facsinated by me

Problem is she’s 18
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

I got a hot receptionists phone number during happy hour today Empty Re: I got a hot receptionists phone number during happy hour today

Post by Death Roe 2018-08-02, 22:42

You need new material.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I got a hot receptionists phone number during happy hour today Empty Re: I got a hot receptionists phone number during happy hour today

Post by Bill Cain 2018-08-02, 22:47

Death Roe wrote:You need new material.
You wish I was making this up, don’t you?

I’m not even off my “bipolar disorder” meds and things are already starting to get wild.

Just imagine
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-08-02, 22:50

Bipolar meds explains a lot. Thanks for being open.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2018-08-02, 23:00

The Pantry wrote:Bipolar meds explains a lot. Thanks for being open.

My ultimate goal as I continue to make bank in sales is to get my masters in social work so I can be counselor for those who have severe mental disorders like schizophrenia, schizoaffective, and bipolar disorder.
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2018-08-02, 23:12

One time when I was 18 this hot chick gave me her number at a bar and when I called it was Domino's Pizza.I got a hot receptionists phone number during happy hour today 502811600  

I ordered the thin crust.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2018-08-02, 23:21

y2kMgrad wrote:One time when I was 18 this hot chick gave me her number at a bar and when I called it was Domino's Pizza.I got a hot receptionists phone number during happy hour today 502811600  

I ordered the thin crust.

I guess that’s better than the “rejection hotline”, that happened once to me before lol. Good news is I was drunk so it didn’t really have any effect on me

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_F3-KSJNZw8
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down