Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I just learned that my dad got shot at 15 years old

+7
tGreenWay
Death Roe
DWags
Senior Dickfist
steveschneider
The Pantry
Bill Cain
11 posters

Go down

So I just learned that my dad got shot at 15 years old Empty So I just learned that my dad got shot at 15 years old

Post by Bill Cain 2018-08-05, 00:51

Went to a bar that my dads high school best friend manages and he told me my dad got shot in the leg at 15 years old and wore the same jeans everyday with a hole in them just so everyone would know how much of a badass he was. Don’t know if I should believe him as he dumped all of his friends after he met my mom and a bunch of his friends were getting into heroin at the time.

Never told me

Last edited by Bill Cain on 2018-08-05, 00:55; edited 1 time in total
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

So I just learned that my dad got shot at 15 years old Empty Re: So I just learned that my dad got shot at 15 years old

Post by The Pantry 2018-08-05, 00:54

He didn't trust you
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So I just learned that my dad got shot at 15 years old Empty Re: So I just learned that my dad got shot at 15 years old

Post by Bill Cain 2018-08-05, 00:58

The Pantry wrote:He didn't trust you

But why? Probably because he thought I would tell all my friends and the word would get out. The manager said immediately, “I shouldn’t have told you that” lol.
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-05, 08:35

You never noticed a scar or that he walked funny?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-08-05, 09:15

He never noticed because it didn't happen.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2018-08-05, 09:44

Upper thigh wound. I personally think he’s mistaking my dad for someone else
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-05, 10:00

You just said he had a hole in his jeans so everyone would know what a badass he was.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-05, 10:09

Bill Cain wrote:

But why? Probably because he thought I would tell all my friends and the word would get out. The manager said immediately, “I shouldn’t have told you that” lol.

Well you just told a huge group of strangers. So....
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2018-08-05, 10:46

It’s true.....

He was actually 13 and a cop shot him. He sued and won the lawsuit
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-08-05, 10:47

Fake news. All of it.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-08-05, 10:50

Bill Cain wrote:

But why?

Maybe because you're a terrible son?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-05, 11:02

Senior Dickfist wrote:Fake news.  All of it.

Pretty much.  Sometimes I just ignore, but I'm hung over today and scannning shit to see if I made an ass of myself, so I chimed in.  He's OTPT's favorite poster at present I think.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-08-05, 11:13

DWags wrote:

Pretty much.  Sometimes I just ignore, but I'm hung over today and scannning shit to see if I made an ass of myself, so I chimed in.  He's OTPT's favorite poster at present I think.

You’re usually an entertaining drunk. So I just learned that my dad got shot at 15 years old 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-08-05, 11:15

I believe Bill.

So I just learned that my dad got shot at 15 years old 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-08-05, 11:21

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-08-05, 13:29

DWags wrote:

I love reading a post after a bender and not remembering writing it.

Edited to add which is most days that end in "y"....
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-05, 15:58

Senior Dickfist wrote:
DWags wrote:

I love reading a post after a bender and not remembering writing it.

Edited to add which is most days that end in "y"....

I was three sheets to the wind Friday. Was happy to wake up and see that all I did was post on here about the tigers game.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-08-05, 16:52

Was on the tee at a golf course outside of Phoenix about 30 years ago. There were 5-6 guys with shotguns out in the scrub on the outskirts of the course. Not sure if they were hunting something or just out fucking around. Was keeping an eye on them when one of the idiots points his gun in our direction and pulled the trigger. Saw a trail of dust bunnies headed right at us. Some of the shot hit the side of the cart my wife was sitting in and some hit me in the shins. Fortunately they were far enough away that no damage was done. Yelled some expletives at the asshole then hopped back in the cart and took off.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-05, 16:56

The Pantry wrote:Was on the tee at a golf course outside of Phoenix about 30 years ago. There were 5-6 guys with shotguns out in the scrub on the outskirts of the course. Not sure if they were hunting something or just out fucking around. Was keeping an eye on them when one of the idiots points his gun in our direction and pulled the trigger. Saw a trail of dust bunnies headed right at us. Some of the shot hit the side of the cart my wife was sitting in and some hit me in the shins. Fortunately they were far enough away that no damage was done. Yelled some expletives at the asshole then hopped back in the cart and took off.

That’s why we should always be carrying. I would have fired back.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-05, 16:58

tGreenWay wrote:I believe Bill.

So I just learned that my dad got shot at 15 years old 1966794946

Bill works in sales. In ten years he’s going to be an elite baller with two flat screens in his basement. First he just had to overcome some psychological issues. Go Bill!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-05, 17:29

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

You’re usually an entertaining drunk. So I just learned that my dad got shot at 15 years old 502811600

Much better than an angry one or a weepy one. So I just learned that my dad got shot at 15 years old 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2018-08-05, 19:09

Did they look like the jeans on the right?

So I just learned that my dad got shot at 15 years old Denim

edit: why does this site cut the pictures off like that?

Last edited by y2kMgrad on 2018-08-05, 19:33; edited 1 time in total
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-08-05, 19:16

y2kMgrad wrote:

Because the image is huge and this site doesn't auto resize images?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2018-08-05, 19:19

Floyd Robertson wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:

Or maybe I just suck at the interwebs. You can see it with Hoversee though! cyclops
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-08-05, 19:23

steveschneider wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Was on the tee at a golf course outside of Phoenix about 30 years ago. There were 5-6 guys with shotguns out in the scrub on the outskirts of the course. Not sure if they were hunting something or just out fucking around. Was keeping an eye on them when one of the idiots points his gun in our direction and pulled the trigger. Saw a trail of dust bunnies headed right at us. Some of the shot hit the side of the cart my wife was sitting in and some hit me in the shins. Fortunately they were far enough away that no damage was done. Yelled some expletives at the asshole then hopped back in the cart and took off.

Met a friend of a friend at a golf course north of Romeo years ago. He had a shotgun in his club bag. Said he used it for pheasants.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-08-05, 19:26

The Pantry wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Met a friend of a friend at a golf course north of Romeo years ago. He had a shotgun in his club bag. Said he used it for pheasants.

That reminds me - I was quite proud of that young lad in Greta Van Fleet when I watched the concert video. He was sporting a Made in Michigan touch - had a couple of pheasant feathers tied into his hair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-08-05, 19:29

y2kMgrad wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Or maybe I just suck at the interwebs. You can see it with Hoversee though! cyclops

You just have to use the super secret resizing code inside the opening image tag. Imagine left/right angle brackets on each end of this.

img(800px,500px)

800px is for width and 500px is for height. Those are the dimensions I usually use for landscape pictures before previewing and adjusting, but keep in mind I'm usually on a tablet using full web version.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2018-08-05, 19:34

Floyd Robertson wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:

You just have to use the super secret resizing code inside the opening image tag. Imagine left/right angle brackets on each end of this.

img(800px,500px)

800px is for width and 500px is for height. Those are the dimensions I usually use for landscape pictures before previewing and adjusting, but keep in mind I'm usually on a tablet using full web version.

Fixed it, thanks!
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-08-05, 19:35

y2kMgrad wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

img(800px,500px)

Fixed it, thanks!

No problem! That's what I get paid for here.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-08-05, 22:09

Bill Cain wrote:Went to a bar that my dads high school best friend manages and he told me my dad got shot in the leg at 15 years old and wore the same jeans everyday with a hole in them just so everyone would know how much of a badass he was. Don’t know if I should believe him as he dumped all of his friends after he met my mom and a bunch of his friends were getting into heroin at the time.

Never told me

Musta been wearing Chucks
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-08-05, 22:37

D+ story. Apply yourself.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down