Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what have we learned from the first two weeks of the NFL?

3 posters

Go down

So what have we learned from the first two weeks of the NFL?  Empty So what have we learned from the first two weeks of the NFL?

Post by DWags 2023-09-18, 00:02

Not much. I could not pick out a Super Bowl winner if you had a gun to my head. I can give you two or three teams that won’t make the playoffs, but I could not narrow it down to who will.

It’s a marathon, not a sprint, everybody is still in play except for Houston Texans. They get Penix next year.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So what have we learned from the first two weeks of the NFL?  Empty Re: So what have we learned from the first two weeks of the NFL?

Post by Heat Miser 2023-09-18, 00:10

DWags wrote:Not much. I could not pick out a Super Bowl winner if you had a gun to my head. I can give you two or three teams that won’t make the playoffs, but I could not narrow it down to who will.

It’s a marathon, not a sprint, everybody is still in play except for Houston Texans. They get Penix next year.

So you think Houston is getting the #2 pick? Because I'm pretty sure Caleb Williams is a lock at #1.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

So what have we learned from the first two weeks of the NFL?  Empty Re: So what have we learned from the first two weeks of the NFL?

Post by DWags 2023-09-18, 00:36

Heat Miser wrote:
DWags wrote:Not much. I could not pick out a Super Bowl winner if you had a gun to my head. I can give you two or three teams that won’t make the playoffs, but I could not narrow it down to who will.

So you think Houston is getting the #2 pick? Because I'm pretty sure Caleb Williams is a lock at #1.

I think penis is the better NFL player.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-09-18, 00:57

Heat Miser wrote:

Williams is the best QB I’ve ever seen and it is not even close. Penix might slide into the #2 QB spot ahead of Maye, but I highly doubt it.

This is not a knock on Penix, but those two (especially Williams) is in a different league.

Re: the actual title of this thread. It’s the NFL. Most games will come down to the last 2 mins of the half. The better teams will win more of these games than they lose. In 6 weeks we’ll know where most teams stand. Hot take, but it’s not college football.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-09-18, 01:08

All three of these TDs are redic. He does what he did on the 2nd TD a half dozen times a game. He is incredibly athletic/elusive and throws on the run better than any QB I’ve seen. But particularly watch the 3rd TD and count how many yards this ball is in the air. 70yds in the air and perfectly led. There are very few QBs (college or pro) that can make that throw.

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down