Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cop Uses Taser on 11-year-old girl...

4 posters

Go down

Cop Uses Taser on 11-year-old girl... Empty Cop Uses Taser on 11-year-old girl...

Post by Heat Miser Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:32 pm

Donut boy needed a taser to subdue an 11 year old girl...as she was walking away from him. Oh, and shockingly (said no one) , the girl is black.

Cincinnati police officer on 'restricted duty' after allegedly tasing 11-year-old girl

According to the Cincinnati Police Department’s use of force policy, “the TASER is designed for self-defense or to temporarily immobilize a subject who is actively resisting arrest.”

Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Cop Uses Taser on 11-year-old girl... Empty Re: Cop Uses Taser on 11-year-old girl...

Post by Cameron Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:43 pm

Obviously, it's a dangerous move to ignore an order from a police officer, even more so if you're not white, but fuck that cop forever. The girl and her parents should all get to take turns tasting that piece of shit until they're bored of it.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Cop Uses Taser on 11-year-old girl... Empty Re: Cop Uses Taser on 11-year-old girl...

Post by Heat Miser Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:38 pm

This time it's an 87 year old grandmother using a knife to cut dandelions. Donut brigade saves the day again!

'What happened to Mayberry?' asks relative of 87-year-old Georgia woman police used stun gun on
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:46 pm

Cameron wrote:Obviously, it's a dangerous move to ignore an order from a police officer, even more so if you're not white, but fuck that cop forever. The girl and her parents should all get to take turns tasting that piece of shit until they're bored of it.

I just realized this post reads "tasting" rather than "tasing." Is it tazing? My phone doesn't like either spelling.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:02 pm

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45429185
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:39 pm

Cameron wrote:
Cameron wrote:Obviously, it's a dangerous move to ignore an order from a police officer, even more so if you're not white, but fuck that cop forever. The girl and her parents should all get to take turns tasting that piece of shit until they're bored of it.

I just realized this post reads "tasting" rather than "tasing." Is it tazing? My phone doesn't like either spelling.

I’ve only ever seen it spelled w/an “s.” And yes, I saw your “tasting” and thought to myself what an odd punishment for Cameron to suggest.
Cop Uses Taser on 11-year-old girl... 4113017228 Not really. I probably got distracted and forgot to respond.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:46 am

Officer Maryssa Boskoski didn't actually jolt the student with thousands of volts of electricity, News5 reports, but she activated the stun gun a few feet away from him with no cartridge, which causes a buzzing, sparking noise and emits an arc of electricity.

...was disciplined last month for failing to remove the cartridge before testing her Taser near another officer.

School Resource Officer Used Taser to Wake Student
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:35 pm

Heat Miser wrote:
Officer Maryssa Boskoski didn't actually jolt the student with thousands of volts of electricity, News5 reports, but she activated the stun gun a few feet away from him with no cartridge, which causes a buzzing, sparking noise and emits an arc of electricity.

...was disciplined last month for failing to remove the cartridge before testing her Taser near another officer.

School Resource Officer Used Taser to Wake Student

When all you've got is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:42 pm

saw the headline and would've bet my mortgage on the child being black.

lemme guess.. racists are outraged with Nike. scratch
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:53 pm

Miami Cops Tasered, Arrested Man Who Was Having Seizure, Lawsuit Says
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down