Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dems in the past and now - yep Same Old Party

+12
TheReal_LWS
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
y2kMgrad
steveschneider
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
InTenSity
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dems in the past and now - yep Same Old Party - Page 2 Empty Re: Dems in the past and now - yep Same Old Party

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-09, 10:18

the same mainstream media racist personality who told LeBron James to "shut up and dribble" after he dared to have an opinion on something.. is now bemoaning brown people in America..

Dems in the past and now - yep Same Old Party - Page 2 502811600 Dems in the past and now - yep Same Old Party - Page 2 502811600 Dems in the past and now - yep Same Old Party - Page 2 502811600

(oh - and, yes, she has a right to be racist.. and to spew it from every mainstream media outlet willing to promote her.. just as I have a right to mock her and those people who watch such drivel).

Dems in the past and now - yep Same Old Party - Page 2 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dems in the past and now - yep Same Old Party - Page 2 Empty Re: Dems in the past and now - yep Same Old Party

Post by NigelUno 2018-08-09, 10:25

TheReal_LWS wrote:I also love the, "We don't like what you are posting so we are labeling you a troll" lib mob mentality.

We can't refute it so shut it down!

SHUT UP AND DRIBBLE!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-08-09, 10:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:You guys do realize at this point Goose is playing to his audience right? Rough guesstimate he only believes about 65% of what he posts and the rest is to rile everyone.

Realize it? I’m counting on it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-08-09, 10:32

TheReal_LWS wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Dems in the past and now - yep Same Old Party - Page 2 502811600 Dems in the past and now - yep Same Old Party - Page 2 1486952199 Well done, Goose. Best I know you are but what am I? thread we’ve had in a long time.

Actually, this is exactly what you idiot liberal morons are doing to his OP. But nice try.

You’re an angry little man.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-09, 10:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the same mainstream media racist personality who told LeBron James to "shut up and dribble" after he dared to have an opinion on something.. is now bemoaning brown people in America..

Dems in the past and now - yep Same Old Party - Page 2 502811600 Dems in the past and now - yep Same Old Party - Page 2 502811600 Dems in the past and now - yep Same Old Party - Page 2 502811600

(oh - and, yes, she has a right to be racist.. and to spew it from every mainstream media outlet willing to promote her.. just as I have a right to mock her and those people who watch such drivel).

Don’t forget about her Sig Heil salute at the RNC and that creepy ghoul Stephen Miller flashing the white power symbol for the cameras at the White House.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-08-09, 10:34

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:I also love the, "We don't like what you are posting so we are labeling you a troll" lib mob mentality.

We can't refute it so shut it down!

Dems in the past and now - yep Same Old Party - Page 2 I-like-where-this-is-going

I like how the dumbest poster on this board tries to give Goose's troll thread some validity.

But his intentions are good. Dems in the past and now - yep Same Old Party - Page 2 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-09, 10:37

tGreenWay wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Actually, this is exactly what you idiot liberal morons are doing to his OP. But nice try.

You’re an angry little man.

I enjoyed my exchange with him last year in the World Series thread and in the Hummus thread a little while back. Hey lone wolf looking forward to this years ws? I’m pulling for the Bronx Bombers and the Dodgers to have a showdown.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-09, 10:42

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:the same mainstream media racist personality who told LeBron James to "shut up and dribble" after he dared to have an opinion on something.. is now bemoaning brown people in America..

Don’t forget about her Sig Heil salute at the RNC and that creepy ghoul Stephen Miller flashing the white power symbol for the cameras at the White House.
like I said earlier, republicans aren't even hiding it anymore.

crazy to think that 8 years of a successful, scandal-free, bright, humble, intellectual and universally loved BLACK president would drive these people this insane.. but it's where we are in America.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-09, 11:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

like I said earlier, republicans aren't even hiding it anymore.

crazy to think that 8 years of a successful, scandal-free, bright, humble, intellectual and universally loved BLACK president would drive these people this insane.. but it's where we are in America.

Yeah, I saw Candace Owens going off on MSNBC about how Dems are the real racists. Her whole entire rant was incoherent and full of falsehoods. She did the same thing On Joe Roegan about global warming.

itls Orwellian - when the leader holds up four fingers and asks Winston how many he sees. He wants to say it’s four but the leader tells him it could be five and he forces him to believe it.

We laughed this thread off at first but the truth is that the right is coming after objective truth. The leader says the left is racist, Fox State tv is going to run with and so are the leaders cult followers.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-09, 11:22

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:like I said earlier, republicans aren't even hiding it anymore.

Yeah, I saw Candace Owens going off on MSNBC about how Dems are the real racists. Her whole entire rant was incoherent and full of falsehoods. She did the same thing On Joe Roegan about global warming.

itls Orwellian - when the leader holds up four fingers and asks Winston how many he sees. He wants to say it’s four but the leader tells him it could be five and he forces him to believe it.

We laughed this thread off at first but the truth is that the right is coming after objective truth. The leader says the left is racist, Fox State tv is going to run with and so are the leaders cult followers.
it all comes down to education and ignorance..

just screwing around on TV, social media, message boards, etc. is one thing - but when you become consumed with the deliberate attempt to contaminate the American populace by playing into their fears, hate, racism and paranoia, it leads us to a dangerous precipice. Clearly, that's where we are - America is a stupid country.

Luckily - I try to have hope in the generation behind us. They've grown up with all of the online garbage and part of me thinks (hopes?) they'll be more intellectually discerning than our "well, I saw it on Facebook so it must be true" or "well last night on the nightly news they said __________" contemporaries.

we just need to keep talking to the kids about it.. and encourage them to have the same dialogue with their friends.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-08-09, 17:21

I was in the USN, never was antifa.

I never saw a recruiting office. Is there one in Mio?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2018-08-10, 00:03

Woodrow Wilson was arguably one of the worst presidents the United States has ever seen
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2018-08-11, 14:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

it all comes down to education and ignorance..

just screwing around on TV, social media, message boards, etc. is one thing - but when you become consumed with the deliberate attempt to contaminate the American populace by playing into their fears, hate, racism and paranoia, it leads us to a dangerous precipice. Clearly, that's where we are - America is a stupid country.

Luckily - I try to have hope in the generation behind us. They've grown up with all of the online garbage and part of me thinks (hopes?) they'll be more intellectually discerning than our "well, I saw it on Facebook so it must be true" or "well last night on the nightly news they said __________" contemporaries.

we just need to keep talking to the kids about it.. and encourage them to have the same dialogue with their friends.

I think you're oversimplifying things a bit Bob. I know plenty of intelligent, successful people that are Republicans for many reasons, some of them even good reasons. However, tribalism, a centralized and propaganda enabled media industry, and the effects of cognitive dissonance are all factors as well. People live in echo chambers, and really don't spend that much time thinking about politics.

How much reading does the average american do? I would bet 50% are completely uninformed, with around 20% on each side living in echo chambers. Maybe 10% at most, (which is a generous estimate) could be considered well informed on what's happening on both sides of the political spectrum.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-08-12, 17:06

More of "these are your allies".....normalizing hate in America for those that won elections.

When this torpedo turns on them they'll be wailing about the vicious right.

Remember when Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was harassed by loud protesters in a Mexican restaurant in Washington, D.C.? The mantra from #TheResistance is that no member of the Trump administration – or their supporters, for that matter – are to be allowed to go about normal human activities like having a meal in a restaurant. Any public sighting must bring an immediate and aggressive protest. And, it’s all in the ironic exercise of calling President Trump and his team Nazis.

The angry protesters like to pretend it is particularly egregious that Sessions (or Nielsen before him) dared to choose Mexican restaurants for meals. HOW DARE THEY TALK ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND THEN GO EAT MEXICAN FOOD! The truth is it doesn’t matter what restaurant is chosen – Press Secretary Sanders chose an establishment in Virginia specializing in fresh farm-to-table American cuisine when she was bullied into leaving a restaurant in June. Former EPA Secretary Pruitt was harassed in a deli. The angry losers of the last presidential election are determined to be aggressively intolerant of anyone working for President Trump.

Sessions Eats Tex-Mex In Houston, Hashtag Boycott Campaign Begins
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-12, 17:14

Goose, do you think Trumps racist.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-08-12, 17:21

LooseGoose wrote:More of "these are your allies".....normalizing hate in America for those that won elections.

Remember when Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was harassed by loud protesters in a Mexican restaurant in Washington, D.C.? The mantra from #TheResistance is that no member of the Trump administration – or their supporters, for that matter – are to be allowed to go about normal human activities like having a meal in a restaurant. Any public sighting must bring an immediate and aggressive protest. And, it’s all in the ironic exercise of calling President Trump and his team Nazis.

The angry protesters like to pretend it is particularly egregious that Sessions (or Nielsen before him) dared to choose Mexican restaurants for meals. HOW DARE THEY TALK ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND THEN GO EAT MEXICAN FOOD! The truth is it doesn’t matter what restaurant is chosen – Press Secretary Sanders chose an establishment in Virginia specializing in fresh farm-to-table American cuisine when she was bullied into leaving a restaurant in June. Former EPA Secretary Pruitt was harassed in a deli. The angry losers of the last presidential election are determined to be aggressively intolerant of anyone working for President Trump.

They found Sessions? Whew. Thank Goodness.

I heard he was "scared stiff and Missing in Action."

What Mexican restaurant was it?

On the Border?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-13, 05:41

LooseGoose wrote:More of "these are your allies".....normalizing hate in America for those that won elections.

thanks for the mainstream media link.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-08-13, 08:15

DWags wrote:Goose, do you think Trumps racist.

Good luck chasing down that answer. Dems in the past and now - yep Same Old Party - Page 2 502811600

Hey Goose, you have any more posts get edited lately?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-08-13, 10:34

Good for The Resistance. I hope they protest every member of the Administration; the easily recognizable and the unknowns. They may get their meals interrupted, but that discomfort is nothing compared to the terror felt by the families separated at the border. I can’t begin to imagine how scared those little kids must’ve felt, are still feeling, because of the hundreds who haven’t been reunited with their parents.
Fuck them if they can’t eat in peace.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-13, 10:45

tGreenWay wrote:

Good for The Resistance. I hope they protest every member of the Administration; the easily recognizable and the unknowns. They may get their meals interrupted, but that discomfort is nothing compared to the terror felt by the families separated at the border. I can’t begin to imagine how scared those little kids must’ve felt, are still feeling, because of the hundreds who haven’t been reunited with their parents.
Fuck them if they can’t eat in peace.
this.

beyond Goose posting his mainstream media links, which is funny in and of itself, I totally support the American public protesting racist bigots who put children in cages, demonize minorities, advocate to remove their access to affordable healthcare, etc.

I do admit, it's fun watching entitled whiny snowflakes snivel about protests. Dems in the past and now - yep Same Old Party - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-08-14, 09:11

Sessions?

He's not a "real Attorney General" anyway, right?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-14, 09:43

fun how republican snowflakes whine about their heroes being chastised in public.. while children are being locked in cages, strapped in chairs with mesh bags over their heads.

yeah - I feel really bad that someone said something to Sarah Huckabee Snowflake Sanders while she was eating at an upscale restaurant.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-08-14, 09:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:fun how republican snowflakes whine about their heroes being chastised in public.. while children are being locked in cages, strapped in chairs with mesh bags over their heads.

yeah - I feel really bad that someone said something to Sarah Huckabee Snowflake Sanders while she was eating at an upscale restaurant.

Well...here's the thing...

Goose is upset that Sessions is being chastised in public, but he seems oddly quiet when Trump chastises Sessions in public...

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2