Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cam. What’s up with Joe Rogan and Elon smoking the dagga?

+12
Jake from State Farm
Izzo Court
InTenSity
Cameron
Floyd Robertson
TheReal_LWS
tGreenWay
DWags
AvgMSUJoe
steveschneider
Death Roe
Rocinante
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cam. What’s up with Joe Rogan and Elon smoking the dagga? Empty Cam. What’s up with Joe Rogan and Elon smoking the dagga?

Post by Rocinante Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:55 am

I know you’re a fan. I’d like your analysis.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Cam. What’s up with Joe Rogan and Elon smoking the dagga? Empty Re: Cam. What’s up with Joe Rogan and Elon smoking the dagga?

Post by Death Roe Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:02 am

Take it to PMs, please.

Thanks,

Moderating Staff
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Cam. What’s up with Joe Rogan and Elon smoking the dagga? Empty Re: Cam. What’s up with Joe Rogan and Elon smoking the dagga?

Post by steveschneider Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:11 am

Tesla stock dropped today. Not a fitting behavior of someone that runs a large company.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:13 am

[tw]1038071503663685632[/tw]
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:33 am

Woah! A head of a company smokes weed!!! Fucking shocking.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:36 am

AvgMSUJoe wrote:[tw]1038071503663685632[/tw]

Cam. What’s up with Joe Rogan and Elon smoking the dagga? 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:38 am

DWags wrote:Woah! A head of a company smokes weed!!! Fucking shocking.

I agree. I hope this changes the stigma around smoking weed.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:53 am

Musk is in full on meltdown mode. I love his feigned "boohoo we are burning too much carbon based fuels...blah blah blah......" Then he goes home to his mansion in his private jet with a carbon footprint bigger than some entire countries. Pothead hypocrite!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:14 pm

Musk smokes joint, Tesla stock drops, Elon buys shares. Brilliant.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:34 pm

https://twitter.com/SteveKopack/status/1038092640208793601

One of the better tech writers weighs in.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:38 pm

steveschneider wrote:https://twitter.com/SteveKopack/status/1038092640208793601

One of the better tech writers weighs in.

Or Not.

Crazy billionaire should crazy all he wants. He billionaired afterall...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:48 pm

I have not seen this yet. I saw Rogan post something earlier this week that Musk was gonna be on. I'll get to it eventually, I'm sure.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:54 pm

Speaking of getting high on TV...

Anyone ever watch "Getting Doug with High" on Pluto.TV. Comical.

also, isn't pot legal now in Cali? What's the big deal?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:17 pm

Ask the people that have invested millions into the companies the guy heads up. I think their opinion on the matter might matter a wee bit more than some average joe on the internet.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:19 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Ask the people that have invested millions into the companies the guy heads up. I think their opinion on the matter might matter a wee bit more than some average joe on the internet.
Maybe, but doesn't everyone say to not invest with money you can't afford to lose? Isn't that the first rule of investment?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:23 pm

InTenSity wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Maybe, but doesn't everyone say to not invest with money you can't afford to lose? Isn't that the first rule of investment?

That's like saying if a guy throws a right hook, you lean into it. Who can afford to lose millions of dollars?! No one wants to risk that. Even if they can lose it.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:46 pm

Also, I can just imagine you idiots in meltdown mode if Trump went to California and smoked a joint.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:20 pm

I would love to smoke weed with Trump. Can you imagine the crazy shit he would post on Twitter if he was senile and high?
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:34 pm

Death Roe wrote:Take it to PMs, please.

Thanks,

Moderating Staff

#chitchat
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:36 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:Musk is in full on meltdown mode. I love his feigned "boohoo we are burning too much carbon based fuels...blah blah blah......" Then he goes home to his mansion in his private jet with a carbon footprint bigger than some entire countries. Pothead hypocrite!

Cam. What’s up with Joe Rogan and Elon smoking the dagga? 502811600 Cam. What’s up with Joe Rogan and Elon smoking the dagga? 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:39 pm

Cameron wrote:I have not seen this yet. I saw Rogan post something earlier this week that Musk was gonna be on. I'll get to it eventually, I'm sure.

You should probably finish watching the Soprano’s before taking on something recent.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:42 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Translation: Rich people’s opinions matter more than those of the middle class or poors.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:24 pm

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/john-z-delorean-is-arrested-in-24-million-cocaine-deal
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:14 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Cameron wrote:I have not seen this yet. I saw Rogan post something earlier this week that Musk was gonna be on. I'll get to it eventually, I'm sure.

You should probably finish watching the Soprano’s before taking on something recent.

What are you talking about?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:17 am

Cameron wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

What are you talking about?

Nothing.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:48 am

Smoking the devil’s weed on camera has sparked the interest of the Air Force, which has contracts with Space X. Using drugs is a nyet nyet for government contractors, which means Elon may have just blazed up a big pile of money.
https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/09/07/air-force-is-looking-into-elon-musks-pot-smoking-source.html
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:42 am

tGreenWay wrote:Smoking the devil’s weed on camera has sparked the interest of the Air Force, which has contracts with Space X. Using drugs is a nyet nyet for government contractors, which means Elon may have just blazed up a big pile of money.
https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/09/07/air-force-is-looking-into-elon-musks-pot-smoking-source.html

Yet if he took a shot of whiskey it would be fine. People are dumb.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:21 am

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Smoking the devil’s weed on camera has sparked the interest of the Air Force, which has contracts with Space X. Using drugs is a nyet nyet for government contractors, which means Elon may have just blazed up a big pile of money.

They actually were drinking whiskey as well. I haven't and probably won't watch the full podcast, but I saw a clip on YouTube yesterday and they were each drinking a glass of whiskey (with a shitload of ice).
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:20 pm

DWags wrote:

Don't think for a second the Reefer Madness effect isn't still very strong and powerful
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:46 am

While legal in CA, weed is still a violation of federal law.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:50 am

DWags wrote:

This.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:51 am

TheReal_LWS wrote:While legal in CA, weed is still a violation of federal law.

You're so knowledgeable.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:58 am

Cameron wrote:

You're so knowledgeable.

Because I don't rot my brain with controlled substances.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:58 am

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Cameron wrote:

You're so knowledgeable.

Because I don't rot my brain with controlled substances.

Good call. You're already dumb enough as it is.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:07 am

Cameron wrote:

You're so knowledgeable.

Also he’s exceedingly into small government and states rights
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:25 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Cameron wrote:

You're so knowledgeable.

ACtually this is correct. I am not a fan of the federal weed law. But it does exist.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:26 am

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

ACtually this is correct. I am not a fan of the federal weed law. But it does exist.

Sounds to me like you are.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:32 am

TheReal_LWS wrote:

I dare them to find one CEO who doesn't drink/smoke pot.

Also, Isn't he the majority share owner of his companies? If your throwing cash at a company with one single majority owner, you are investing in the owner. So, their opinion of him should have been set prior to throwing millions at him.
If he isn't the majority, vote him out at the next shareholders meeting and see what happens to the stock.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:34 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

As with most things, Republicans are hypocritical pieces of crap when it comes to small govt and "states rights"...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:24 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

As with most things, Republicans are hypocritical pieces of crap when it comes to small govt and "states rights"...

I just said I am not a fan of it. IE I wouldn't oppose it being changed. But forget, you're rolling.........
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next