Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump to the UN: I have done more than almost any other president ever

+2
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
6 posters

Go down

Trump to the UN: I have done more than almost any other president ever Empty Trump to the UN: I have done more than almost any other president ever

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-09-25, 11:04

Mr Trump's words were greeted with laughter but he laughed back, saying: "Didn't expect that reaction."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45644559

The guy knows he's full of shit but still says stupid stuff anyway. Our president everyone. Trump to the UN: I have done more than almost any other president ever 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump to the UN: I have done more than almost any other president ever Empty Re: Trump to the UN: I have done more than almost any other president ever

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-09-25, 11:05

We couldn't have elected bigger buffoon. Trump to the UN: I have done more than almost any other president ever 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Trump to the UN: I have done more than almost any other president ever Empty Re: Trump to the UN: I have done more than almost any other president ever

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-09-25, 11:06

Oops. Mods, please move this to the correct board. Thanks a bunch!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-25, 11:08

love that they started laughing at the racist, bigoted sexual predator - America is a stupid country and deserves to be mocked.

Good for them.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-25, 13:58

this is the best part (beyond them laughing at him) - he was addressing a room full of bright, intellectual, educated world leaders - and they started laughing at him.  Trump to the UN: I have done more than almost any other president ever 502811600

I guess he thought he was at one of his white supremacist rallies full of knuckle-draggin' deplorables.. Trump to the UN: I have done more than almost any other president ever 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-09-27, 07:30

Saw that Trumps approval rating in Canada is 9%. Ouch!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-09-27, 07:38

They were laughing with him.

Trump to the UN: I have done more than almost any other president ever 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-09-27, 07:51

Judd Apatow -

“This is only the beginning of the world openly mocking him. People are bored of his hackey and tired routines. They no longer amuse.His lies are now obvious.His ignorance is always on parade. He is transparent.He is just a pure embarrassment. Register to vote. @WhenWeAllVote”

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-09-27, 08:07

Go read Fox News. They think that he is doing a great job and that he is being attacked by the media and now the global elites. They think that the Kavanaugh accusations are orchestrated by the Democrats. Everything Trump said yesterday is what Fox News is telling its viewers.
His supporters sympathize with him and think he is doing the best thing in the world. They believe all the lies and trying to tell them otherwise and you are just a liberal elite who believes the lies of the mass media.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-09-27, 09:09

InTenSity wrote:Go read Fox News. They think that he is doing a great job and that he is being attacked by the media and now the global elites. They think that the Kavanaugh accusations are orchestrated by the Democrats. Everything Trump said yesterday is what Fox News is telling its viewers.
His supporters sympathize with him and think he is doing the best thing in the world. They believe all the lies and trying to tell them otherwise and you are just a liberal elite who believes the lies of the mass media.

They edited out the laughter from trump’s speech. I find it ironic that the side that cries “fake news” the most relied on a news sources that have no shame in false reporting.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-09-27, 09:47

steveschneider wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Go read Fox News. They think that he is doing a great job and that he is being attacked by the media and now the global elites. They think that the Kavanaugh accusations are orchestrated by the Democrats. Everything Trump said yesterday is what Fox News is telling its viewers.

They edited out the laughter from trump’s speech. I find it ironic that the side that cries “fake news” the most relied on a news sources that have no shame in false reporting.

Goose really kept us up to date on the right wing fake news. Come back Goose. We need to know what is going on in your world of alternative facts.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-09-27, 09:53

steveschneider wrote:

Technology has gone too far when it can be used to distort the news. Kind of like the sextortion scams where your face can be superimposed onto someone else's who is ravishing a rhinoceros and then trying to blackmail you.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-27, 10:07

I still love the fact that world leaders are laughing at America... in front of cameras and microphones.

Trump to the UN: I have done more than almost any other president ever 502811600 Trump to the UN: I have done more than almost any other president ever 502811600 Trump to the UN: I have done more than almost any other president ever 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-09-27, 10:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I still love the fact that world leaders are laughing at America... in front of cameras and microphones.

Trump to the UN: I have done more than almost any other president ever 502811600 Trump to the UN: I have done more than almost any other president ever 502811600 Trump to the UN: I have done more than almost any other president ever 502811600

It's like that emporer has no clothes thing.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-27, 10:31

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I still love the fact that world leaders are laughing at America... in front of cameras and microphones.

America is a stupid country.. and deserves to be laughed at.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-09-27, 10:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

America is a stupid country.. and deserves to be laughed at.

Trumps lies are so obvious to anyone with a brain. The shit he spews out at his rallies will work but it’s not going to work on anyone with a brain.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-28, 08:22

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: America is a stupid country.. and deserves to be laughed at.

Trumps lies are so obvious to anyone with a brain. The shit he spews out at his rallies will work but it’s not going to work on anyone with a brain.
yep - I think he thought he was at one of his mainstream media/white supremacist rallies.

instead, he was at an event with educated, intelligent world leaders watching - and they laughed at him. So awesome.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down