Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This DJ Durkin story is hard to read. More allegations

+3
Watch Out Pylon!
Death Roe
DWags
7 posters

Go down

This DJ Durkin story is hard to read.  More allegations  Empty This DJ Durkin story is hard to read. More allegations

Post by DWags 2018-09-30, 22:33

Tell me this guy wasn’t a dick under Jim Harbaugh.
An ex player had written a letter even before the kid died. Part of the letter:

“"The fact that he allows his coaches to psychologically, physically, and emotionally abuse the athletes is paving the way for a multi-million dollar civil lawsuit against the school and the coaches, alleging assault and intentional infliction of emotional distress," the letter read, according to the Post.

Dickhead Durkin needs to be locked up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This DJ Durkin story is hard to read.  More allegations  Empty Re: This DJ Durkin story is hard to read. More allegations

Post by Death Roe 2018-09-30, 22:53

You know he’s a big time psycho when Jim Harbaugh wants to get rid of him.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This DJ Durkin story is hard to read.  More allegations  Empty Re: This DJ Durkin story is hard to read. More allegations

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-01, 09:17

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2018-10-01, 17:17

Hey, the Kicker didn't think it was too bad.

http://www.dbknews.com/2018/09/30/maryland-football-dj-durkin-investigation-abuse-culture-jordan-mcnair/
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-10-01, 18:24

Dude belongs in prison.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2018-10-02, 13:15

Cameron wrote:Dude belongs in prison.

Indeed, why is this a U-Md investigation? It should be a criminal investigation, they took that kids life.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-02, 13:17

StylesGShmooth wrote:
Cameron wrote:Dude belongs in prison.

Indeed, why is this a U-Md investigation? It should be a criminal investigation, they took that kids life.

Yep. I don't get it. Same with ND when Kelly told that kid do go up in the scissor lift in a wind storm.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-10-02, 15:07

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
StylesGShmooth wrote:

Yep. I don't get it. Same with ND when Kelly told that kid do go up in the scissor lift in a wind storm.

I'd have to refresh myself on the ND incident, but I think this one might be more egregious.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-02, 15:48

Cameron wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I'd have to refresh myself on the ND incident, but I think this one might be more egregious.

Without a doubt, but the ND death was swept under the rug pretty quickly from what I remember.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-10-02, 16:13

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Without a doubt, but the ND death was swept under the rug pretty quickly from what I remember.

Only my opinion, but a case could’ve been made for some degree of manslaughter. Negligence was certainly a factor.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2018-10-03, 21:20

Cameron wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Well the ND incident could be considered a gross lack of judgement, whereas the MD incident was the result of a culture of systematic abuse and neglect. They essentially sat there and let the life drain out of that kid for an hour.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-10-04, 03:02

tGreenWay wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Only my opinion, but a case could’ve been made for some degree of manslaughter. Negligence was certainly a factor.

Seriously. I think the same
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-10-04, 08:37

tGreenWay wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

In my mind the only difference in the 2 cases is that at ND (negligent death) they called 911 as soon as it happened.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down