Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never got my presidential alert text

+4
TheReal_LWS
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
Rocinante
8 posters

Go down

Never got my presidential alert text Empty Never got my presidential alert text

Post by Rocinante 2018-10-03, 19:17

Fucking dick.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Never got my presidential alert text Empty Re: Never got my presidential alert text

Post by tGreenWay 2018-10-03, 19:21

You might actually be Never got my presidential alert text 3836498553
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Never got my presidential alert text Empty Re: Never got my presidential alert text

Post by tGreenWay 2018-10-03, 19:21

What a rude way to find out, for sure. Sorry Roc.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-03, 20:39

Rocinante wrote:Fucking dick.

Probably because you're on his list.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-10-03, 21:00

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Probably because you're on his list.

Santa?!?!?!?!!?!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-10-04, 10:40

I used to hate when Obama spammed my phone with these things. Shockingly didn't mind it from Trump yesterday! LOL I am biased and admit it.

Roc, doing any hunting this fall?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-10-04, 10:43

TheReal_LWS wrote:I used to hate when Obama spammed my phone with these things. Shockingly didn't mind it from Trump yesterday! LOL I am biased and admit it.

Yesterday was the first time you ever got one of those Lws. LOL ROLF
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-04, 10:45

as a good christian, when I received mine, I bowed my head for a moment in prayer.. then honored Him by grabbing a bunch of women by the pussy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-10-04, 10:54

TheReal_LWS wrote:I used to hate when Obama spammed my phone with these things. Shockingly didn't mind it from Trump yesterday! LOL I am biased and admit it.

That never happened. Rolf
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-10-04, 11:04

Anybody know the O/U Vegas has set on how many days until this system gets hacked?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-10-04, 11:24

Maybe not to this degree (to all phones) but I certainly did get a couple when 0bama was in the Whitehouse. The difference is that conservatives didn't go completely out of their minds over it.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2018-10-04, 11:25

Floyd Robertson wrote:Anybody know the O/U Vegas has set on how many days until this system gets hacked?

i don't think it counts as "hacking" if trump just gives the russians the password (I<3Boobs6969)
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-10-04, 11:27

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Alert_System

National tests

On February 3, 2011, the FCC announced plans and procedures for national EAS tests, which involve all television and radio stations connected to the EAS, as well as all cable and satellite services in the United States. They are not relayed on the NOAA Weather Radio (NOAA/NWS) network as it is an initiation-only network and does not receive messages from the PEP network.[18][19] The national test would transmit and relay an EAS test message from the White House. This protocol was first used in the first national test of the EAS, conducted on November 9, 2011 at 2:00 p.m. EST.[20][21] This test was the culmination of planning, rulemaking and public service announcements. Starting in a report by the FCC in 2009 on the preparedness of the FCC for major public emergencies concerns were raised regarding "frequency and scope of EAS testing".[22] This led to two preliminary tests in the state of Alaska; one occurred during January 2010.[23]

The second national EAS Test happened on September 28, 2016 at 2:20 pm EDT (11:20 am PDT)[24] as part of National Preparedness Month.[25] Prior to the test, FEMA tested regional EAS systems from November 17, 2014, to the most recent on March 24, 2016. The purpose of these tests were to ensure results of the 2011 test (see below) would not occur again.

A third national EAS Test occurred on September 27, 2017 at 2:20 pm EDT (11:20 am PDT) until 2:50 pm EDT (11:50 am PDT) with the National Periodic Test (NPT) event code.[26]

The fourth national EAS test occurred on October 3, 2018 (delayed from September 20, 2018 due to Hurricane Florence), beginning for the first time with a Wireless Emergency Alerts presidential test message at 2:18 p.m. EDT (11:18 a.m. PDT), followed immediately by all other platforms at 2:20 p.m. EDT (11:20 a.m. PDT).[27][28][29]
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-10-04, 11:31

TheReal_LWS wrote:Maybe not to this degree (to all phones) but I certainly did get a couple when 0bama was in the Whitehouse. The difference is that conservatives didn't go completely out of their minds over it.

Yes people are “out of their minds” that is definitely accurate. For sure. Rolf

You know your Wikipedia article literally tells you that you didn’t get anything on your cell phone until yesterday right lol
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-10-04, 13:01

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:Maybe not to this degree (to all phones) but I certainly did get a couple when 0bama was in the Whitehouse. The difference is that conservatives didn't go completely out of their minds over it.

Yes people are “out of their minds” that is definitely accurate. For sure. Rolf

You know your Wikipedia article literally tells you that you didn’t get anything on your cell phone until yesterday right lol

This x two. I don’t know of anyone who is out of their minds because of the test, but I saw some pretty funny memes pop up as a result. I’m sure the Alex Jones sheeple are freaking out, but aren’t being loud about it because of the current president holding office.

And yes, yesterday’s was a first to all phones. Bee is so deluded he continues to blame Obama for things that never happened.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-04, 13:11

Bee, why do you strive to be the dumbest mother fucker to post on this board every time you type some nonsense out?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down