Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread

+30
SawGreen
Travis of the Cosmos
tTito
I.B. Fine
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
AvgMSUJoe
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
Death Roe
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
Nordic
steveschneider
Jake from State Farm
kingstonlake
aualum06
Dr. Strangelove
MiamiSpartan
By-Tor
Senior Dickfist
Turtleneck
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
TheReal_LWS
Bill Cain
Tek Jansen
CORNER BLITZ
34 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread

Post by steveschneider Wed 1 Jan - 13:09

#8 for Michigan got leveled on that return.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread

Post by steveschneider Wed 1 Jan - 13:11

Patterson is no Tom Brady. Missed him by a mile!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 1 Jan - 13:12

2020 baby fuck yeah!!!! Great start lol!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 1 Jan - 13:15

lol meant these for the game thread.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 1 Jan - 13:30

steveschneider wrote:Patterson is no Tom Brady. Missed him by a mile!!

Brady is the most overrated actor ever.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu 2 Jan - 0:52

I finished Watchmen. It got good in episode 7 or so when we figured out who Dr. Manhattan was. Lotta dick. Too much dick. I hope his dick was movie or boner enhanced or some shit. If not I'm ordering a penis pump.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 2 Jan - 1:35

Linda Ronstadt, the sound of my voice. CNN.

Worth a look.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 2 Jan - 7:17

Revisited a few episodes of Get A Life. Forgot that Bryan Doyle Murray was in that show. I hadn’t watched it since the 80s and it had me laughing.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Thu 2 Jan - 10:55

steveschneider wrote:Revisited a few episodes of Get A Life. Forgot that Bryan Doyle Murray was in that show. I hadn’t watched it since the 80s and it had me laughing.

Where?

EDIT: Youtube of course...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Thu 2 Jan - 11:07

steveschneider wrote:Revisited a few episodes of Get A Life. Forgot that Bryan Doyle Murray was in that show. I hadn’t watched it since the 80s and it had me laughing.

Holy shit that's jacked. Funny.

AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 2 Jan - 11:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I finished Watchmen. It got good in episode 7 or so when we figured out who Dr. Manhattan was. Lotta dick. Too much dick. I hope his dick was movie or boner enhanced or some shit. If not I'm ordering a penis pump.

Don’t get me started!! I am obsessed with this. Like why do they have to make them so huge? Frail male egos I guess. The only real penises on television were in Chernobyl. All the rest are fake. Also, nearly all the women wear merkins.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 2 Jan - 11:51

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Yep, I watched that very episode. Fuckin hysterical. Even the opening credits are good. What ever happened to a good theme song for a tv show?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu 2 Jan - 13:34

Rocinante wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I finished Watchmen. It got good in episode 7 or so when we figured out who Dr. Manhattan was. Lotta dick. Too much dick. I hope his dick was movie or boner enhanced or some shit. If not I'm ordering a penis pump.

Don’t get me started!! I am obsessed with this. Like why do they have to make them so huge? Frail male egos I guess. The only real penises on television were in Chernobyl. All the rest are fake. Also, nearly all the women wear merkins.
Because a) the only ones who are going to do scenes like that, are the very well endowed ones; or b) if they ask an actor who is not so very well endowed to do a scene like that, the first response out of his mouth is going to be, "only if you give me a prosthetic schlong."
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 2 Jan - 13:42

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Because a) the only ones who are going to do scenes like that, are the very well endowed ones; or b) if they ask an actor who is not so very well endowed to do a scene like that, the first response out of his mouth is going to be, "only if you give me a prosthetic schlong."

They make prosthetic schlongs? Are they for sale? I got a friend who wants to know.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 2 Jan - 13:43

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

That’s DWags in the popped collar. tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread - Page 25 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri 3 Jan - 18:57

Last season of Mr Robot on the DVR... Worth it?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri 3 Jan - 19:15

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Last season of Mr Robot on the DVR... Worth it?

You've come this far so you might as well finish it is about all I'll say.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri 3 Jan - 20:23

Halfway through John Mulaney and the sack lunch bunch... Kind of a kid show, but not really, funny. Worth it if you like quirky humor.

Edit: A definite watch. Good.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 3 Jan - 21:31

Finished Treadstone. Enjoyed the entire season, but it got even better as the season went along. Looking forward to season 2.

Wife wanted to try a couple of comedies, so she’s had us watch something called Episodes, starring Matt Leblanc, who plays himself. Just can’t get into this thing.

The other stars another Friends star, Lisa Kudrow, in The Comeback. I’ve watched the pilot and the episode after that. It seems to want to be similar to Veep in that Kudrow’s character is a luckless former tv star, but instead of funny, like in Veep, it just comes across as sad. I have zero interest in watching anymore episodes, but my wife wants to give it another 1 or 2 episodes to see if it takes off, mainly because it got very good reviews.

In sum, these are two shows starring two former tv stars playing former tv stars. A real creative stretch in both shows. Hilarity is supposed to ensue. It doesn’t.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sat 4 Jan - 9:34

Anyone watch Watchmen?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 4 Jan - 15:39

Death Roe wrote:Anyone watch Watchmen?
Wbh just finished. I watched it and I think Miami did too. Great show, stick with it.
I'm almost finished with the witcher, I needed to go back to rewatch episode 1.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 4 Jan - 17:26

InTenSity wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Anyone watch Watchmen?
Wbh just finished. I watched it and I think Miami did too. Great show, stick with it.

I went two deep with it. Said I’d give the third week a chance. Fell asleep during it. Game over.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 5 Jan - 1:31

DWags wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

I went two deep with it. Said I’d give the third week a chance. Fell asleep during it. Game over.

So...I retold this to my sister and my faux BIL tonight. My thing is - I hate superhero shit. I probably wouldn't have started this series if I knew it was superhero shit. I found the first 4-5 episodes entertaining, but frustrating as fuck, because I had no clue what was going on. I was ready to give up. But I kept on. Finally when I got to E7 or so, I was like Ok, I get it and this is intriguing. And then....BLAM. I had to wait 2 days to watch the finale because of family and NYE and all of that shit and it was all I wanted to do all day and all night. And I watched it and fucking hell, despite my better senses, I cannot wait to see what happens in S2.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 5 Jan - 9:58

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
DWags wrote:

So...I retold this to my sister and my faux BIL tonight. My thing is - I hate superhero shit. I probably wouldn't have started this series if I knew it was superhero shit. I found the first 4-5 episodes entertaining, but frustrating as fuck, because I had no clue what was going on. I was ready to give up. But I kept on. Finally when I got to E7 or so, I was like Ok, I get it and this is intriguing. And then....BLAM. I had to wait 2 days to watch the finale because of family and NYE and all of that shit and it was all I wanted to do all day and all night. And I watched it and fucking hell, despite my better senses, I cannot wait to see what happens in S2.

A second season isn't for sure going to happen. Lindelof hinted at this being just a standalone season. But then again you'd think HBO would have marketed it like they did Chernobyl if that was the case. Who knows at this point.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason Sun 5 Jan - 10:24

saw Uncut Gems yesterday. holy shit, give Sandler all of the awards.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun 5 Jan - 20:10

Holy Shit Shocked Ricky Gervais just carpet bombed the Golden Globes
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 5 Jan - 20:26

Nordic wrote:Holy Shit Shocked Ricky Gervais just carpet bombed the Golden Globes

How so? Anyway, it’s the Golden Globes, a sham award show anyway.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun 5 Jan - 20:34

tGreenWay wrote:
Nordic wrote:Holy Shit Shocked Ricky Gervais just carpet bombed the Golden Globes

Just found a replay...
Said all the celebs work for horrible corporations like sweatshop.apple, Amazon... If isis started a streaming service they would call their agent. Said they have no standing to make political statements... If you win come up thank your agent and fuck off.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 5 Jan - 20:44

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Just found a replay...
Said all the celebs work for horrible corporations like sweatshop.apple, Amazon... If isis started a streaming service they would call their agent. Said they have no standing to make political statements... If you win come up thank your agent and fuck off.

Shocked tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread - Page 25 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun 5 Jan - 20:46

tGreenWay wrote:

He covered that as well
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 5 Jan - 20:47

Nordic wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

He covered that as well
[/quote]

Looking forward to seeing the whole clip. Thanks for passing along the info.

-------

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=21507
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25