Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jimmy Buffett now on boycot list for the republicans.

+6
Jake from State Farm
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
Dr. Strangelove
DWags
10 posters

Go down

Jimmy Buffett now on boycot list for the republicans.  Empty Jimmy Buffett now on boycot list for the republicans.

Post by DWags Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 2:58

Yeah, I guess I never saw too many up tight knuckle draggers as real parrot heads anyway.

Jimmy Buffett now on boycot list for the republicans.  502811600

Listen to how he changed some words to “come Monday”

Snow flake republicans now don’t like Jimmy Buffett music
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jimmy Buffett now on boycot list for the republicans.  Empty Re: Jimmy Buffett now on boycot list for the republicans.

Post by Dr. Strangelove Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 5:56

Personally I've been boycotting his stuff for decades
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jimmy Buffett now on boycot list for the republicans.  Empty Re: Jimmy Buffett now on boycot list for the republicans.

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 6:11

DWags wrote:Yeah, I guess I never saw too many up tight knuckle draggers as real parrot heads anyway.

Listen to how he changed some words to “come Monday”

Snow flake republicans now don’t like Jimmy Buffett music

Snowflakes are gonna snowflake.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 7:48

This is a nightmare conflict of interests for boomers
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 8:08

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:This is a nightmare conflict of interests for boomers

More so than millennials with Kanye and Marshall Mathers? Jimmy Buffett now on boycot list for the republicans.  2943907172
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 8:10

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:This is a nightmare conflict of interests for boomers

To listen to music or not that you like? Don’t confuse idiots with boomers and millennials
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 8:16

DWags wrote:

To listen to music or not that you like?  Don’t confuse idiots with boomers and millennials
Oh dwags you know I’m just joking (but don’t act like loving jimmy buffet isn’t a prerequisite for being a boomer.)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 8:19

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

To listen to music or not that you like?  Don’t confuse idiots with boomers and millennials
Oh dwags you know I’m just joking (but don’t act like loving jimmy buffet isn’t a prerequisite for being a boomer.)

His restaurants suck!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 8:20

DWags wrote:

True. Just like enjoying nickel back is a prequisite for being a millennial
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 8:39

DWags wrote:

BMG Music sent me a Nickleback cd unordered way back when. I've never forgiven them for it.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 9:13

DWags wrote:

Man, y’all are so out of touch. Jimmy Buffett now on boycot list for the republicans.  502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 9:36

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:

Man, y’all are so out of touch. Jimmy Buffett now on boycot list for the republicans.  502811600

I'f I'm out of touch with Millennials I think that's a good thing. However, who knows. I only listen to music I like, drink the drinks I like, go to the places I like and eat the foods I like. So, If that's out of touch, I'm that guy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 9:38

DWags wrote:

I'f I'm out of touch with Millennials I think that's a good thing. However, who knows. I only listen to music I like, drink the drinks I like, go to the places I like and eat the foods I like. So, If that's out of touch, I'm that guy.

Being out of touch is connecting nickelback with millennials. But thank you for the clarification around what you like vs what you do. Great stuff...
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 9:41

DWags wrote:

Being out of touch is connecting nickleback with millennials.

Doesn't change a thing in my life. I just assumed that Nickelback was a thing for millenials, like Buffett is a thing for Boomers. Either way, it changes nothing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 10:23

The only two kinds of music "conservatives" and Republicans aren't boycotting are Country and Western.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 10:38

DWags wrote:

Being out of touch is connecting nickelback with millennials. But thank you for the clarification around what you like vs what you do. Great stuff...

DWags’ point flew right over your head. Jimmy Buffett now on boycot list for the republicans.  502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 10:46

tGreenWay wrote:

DWags’ point flew right over your head. Jimmy Buffett now on boycot list for the republicans.  502811600

yeah, he tends to get narrowly focused and misses those things. Water, Duck, Back. Rage on OTPT
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 10:58

tGreenWay wrote:

His nonsense usually does, thankfully.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 10:59

tGreenWay wrote:

His nonsense usually does, thankfully.

Rage!!!!!!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 11:00

Dudes, you guys need to chill out. What would Buffett do?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 11:00

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Dudes, you guys need to chill out. What would Buffett do?

He'd maybe throw some Nickelback on?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down