Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We like this. "Murder Factory". = MSU's defense

+3
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
DWags
7 posters

Go down

We like this. "Murder Factory".  = MSU's defense Empty We like this. "Murder Factory". = MSU's defense

Post by DWags 2014-06-28, 17:04

Funny article. We like MSU. Florida bloggers.

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2014/6/27/5850138/do-we-like-this-michigan-state
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

We like this. "Murder Factory".  = MSU's defense Empty Re: We like this. "Murder Factory". = MSU's defense

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-06-28, 17:21

Ha, that's a pretty funny read.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

We like this. "Murder Factory".  = MSU's defense Empty Re: We like this. "Murder Factory". = MSU's defense

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-06-28, 19:26

Very cool
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK 2014-06-28, 19:42

I went into that thinking "tl; dr" but came away very impressed. Good stuff.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-06-28, 19:50

S: I think we also like the kind of player Michigan State tends to recruit on defense, i.e. the Florida kind of defensive player. Someone who enjoys hurting someone at high speed, often with little regard as to whether said hurting was a.) legal b.) directed at the correct color jersey and c.) tats. Just lots and lots of tats.

R: Taiwan Jones is going to make you pay, mainland China.

S: I was just going to mention him! His very existence is an act of aggression against the aggrieved people of China.

R: Just wait until Pat Narduzzi signs 38thparallel Michaels.

S: Nonaggression Pact Jones is going to WRECK Nebraska.

R: That reminds me: we love Pat Narduzzi. He has lovingly built this murder factory and refuses to sell it to some fancy high bidder in exchange for a head coaching job. There's a real possibility he never leaves, even if we need him to be our lead space ambassador. "Yeah, I know those aliens might kill us all. But all I'm focused on is Wisconsin."
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2014-06-28, 20:41

Stanford having 11 tight ends on the field and us stopping them had me on the ground.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

We like this. "Murder Factory".  = MSU's defense Empty Here's a pretty funny post about MSU football by a Florida blogger

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-06-30, 21:41

There's a couple comments that I could do without, but it was overall very positive. And they hate Michigan and Ohio State, so there's that. The overall consensus is that the Spartans are the good guys of the B1G. I'm surprised at the depth of knowledge they have on some of our players, and names for trick plays.

Do we like Michigan State?
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-06-30, 22:22

They do a good job. I love Spartan Stadium though so these guys can shut their butts
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down