Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The more you want a wall built, the less likely you are able to identify where the boarder between Mexico and America is.

+2
kingstonlake
DWags
6 posters

Go down

The more you want a wall built, the less likely you are able to identify where the boarder between Mexico and America is.  Empty The more you want a wall built, the less likely you are able to identify where the boarder between Mexico and America is.

Post by DWags 2018-12-22, 20:00

Shocking isn’t it.

Most said that if you put a 20 foot fence up they’d be able to identify it easier.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The more you want a wall built, the less likely you are able to identify where the boarder between Mexico and America is.  Empty Re: The more you want a wall built, the less likely you are able to identify where the boarder between Mexico and America is.

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-22, 20:34

Why does this not surprise me
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

The more you want a wall built, the less likely you are able to identify where the boarder between Mexico and America is.  Empty Re: The more you want a wall built, the less likely you are able to identify where the boarder between Mexico and America is.

Post by Guest 2018-12-22, 22:30

Or spell border.

S.G. CHEAH: I Am an Immigrant and this is Why America is Great. If all immigrants were like her, Democrats would be building a wall a mile high, and fronting it with Claymore mines.

https://medium.com/@s.g.cheah/i-am-an-immigrant-and-this-why-america-is-great-5d009ae8b532
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-22, 22:47

LooseGoose wrote:Or spell border.

S.G. CHEAH: I Am an Immigrant and this is Why America is Great. If all immigrants were like her, Democrats would be building a wall a mile high, and fronting it with Claymore mines.

https://medium.com/@s.g.cheah/i-am-an-immigrant-and-this-why-america-is-great-5d009ae8b532
I realize this uses big words so you’re impressed by it, but this is an outrageously stupid paragraph, particularly after the bolded part. You may or may not have read this before. You should be embarrassed of endorsing it, but you’re not because, well, ya know. 

The bad news is, America is descending into a worse form of tribalism, namely that of biological determinism. If you ever wondered where today’s obsession with “race as a crucial part of a person’s identity” originated from, look no further because you can trace its roots to the idea of biological determinism.
Biological determinism, as the name infers, is the idea that a person’s thoughts and action are determined by the person’s biological makeup. It is the idea that a white person can’t help but act in accordance to his white race, an Asian to their Asian race, the African to his African ancestry and so on. It is perhaps the most unadulterated form of determinism, since an entity’s action is determined by the entity’s biological composition. Biological determinism sets the foundation for today’s identity politics.
The ideology of biological determinism is how the regressive haters of Western civilization belittle the achievements of Western history. By arguing against the self-determinism of an individuals’ free will, identity politics can section out a group of people and simply call that intersection “dead white males”. This work to discredit the individual accomplishments of great men like the American Founding Fathers, the Enlightenment thinkers and the Western philosophers whom inspired them. Without free will, man is essentially denigrated to the level of an animal and thus incapable of bettering themselves. This is the “Return of the Primitive” as noted by novelist Ayn Rand.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-12-22, 23:20

Oops. The more you want a wall built, the less likely you are able to identify where the boarder between Mexico and America is.  502811600

Point stands. Some of the most ardent proponents of it i know live up here and, of course, are the biggest racists I also know. Funny, but I’m guessing those that live closest to the border would be able to identify it easiest. So if they aren’t concerned, it pretty much leaves the racist knuckle draggers of the Midwest who want it the most.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-12-22, 23:30

Don’t you worry your pretty little head off, DWags. You spelled it just like our Ivy League-educated president did.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-22, 23:43

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I realize this uses big words so you’re impressed by it, but this is an outrageously stupid paragraph, particularly after the bolded part. You may or may not have read this before. You should be embarrassed of endorsing it, but you’re not because, well, ya know. 

The bad news is, America is descending into a worse form of tribalism, namely that of biological determinism. If you ever wondered where today’s obsession with “race as a crucial part of a person’s identity” originated from, look no further because you can trace its roots to the idea of biological determinism.
Biological determinism, as the name infers, is the idea that a person’s thoughts and action are determined by the person’s biological makeup. It is the idea that a white person can’t help but act in accordance to his white race, an Asian to their Asian race, the African to his African ancestry and so on. It is perhaps the most unadulterated form of determinism, since an entity’s action is determined by the entity’s biological composition. Biological determinism sets the foundation for today’s identity politics.
The ideology of biological determinism is how the regressive haters of Western civilization belittle the achievements of Western history. By arguing against the self-determinism of an individuals’ free will, identity politics can section out a group of people and simply call that intersection “dead white males”. This work to discredit the individual accomplishments of great men like the American Founding Fathers, the Enlightenment thinkers and the Western philosophers whom inspired them. Without free will, man is essentially denigrated to the level of an animal and thus incapable of bettering themselves. This is the “Return of the Primitive” as noted by novelist Ayn Rand.

Great article. How does a white African act? White or African? Lol.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-12-23, 08:59

thanks for the mainstream media link.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-12-23, 12:08

Racists gonna racist.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down