Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arrest of American Paul Whelan in Russia..

+6
Cameron
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
Heat Miser
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
10 posters

Go down

The Arrest of American Paul Whelan in Russia..  Empty The Arrest of American Paul Whelan in Russia..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-03, 13:39

seems a bit fishy on the surface.. he claims he was there for no other purpose than to attend a friend's wedding.

Russia, of course, claims he's a spy - which he may very well be.

Regardless, it doesn't look too good for him. Though it might be a ploy for Putin to try to make the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator look like a leader..

"hey, slimeball - I know you're a pathetic person and America knows you're a horrible human being.. so I'm gonna arrest this guy, allow you to negotiate his release - then you can take all the credit after I have decided that you've begged enough.. remember, I have videos of you having sex with little girls.. so show me respect"..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Arrest of American Paul Whelan in Russia..  Empty Re: The Arrest of American Paul Whelan in Russia..

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-03, 13:55

Plausible.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Arrest of American Paul Whelan in Russia..  Empty Re: The Arrest of American Paul Whelan in Russia..

Post by Heat Miser 2019-01-03, 14:01

Tit for tat for the Butina arrest.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-03, 14:07

Heat Miser wrote:Tit for tat for the Butina arrest.
I figure it's got something to do with that, too.

one does wonder if he (Whelan) has ties to the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator or any of his miscreant associates.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-01-03, 14:42

They can go ahead and do a trade, as long as she has a sworn testimony on record, since she already pleaded guilty.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2019-01-03, 15:03

If the US intelligence apparatus hired a USMC Reservist who got a bad conduct discharge after he was found guilty of larceny (theft) in a US military court it’s all on them
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-01-03, 17:22

GRR Spartan wrote:If the US intelligence apparatus hired a USMC Reservist who got a bad conduct discharge after he was found guilty of larceny (theft) in a US military court it’s all on them

I agree with GRR on this one.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-03, 17:30

Now saying he accepted a flash drive in his hotel room from someone. Won’t say what was on it. At this point it’s up to you as to what you want to believe
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-03, 18:21

Over/under on days until he's chopped into pieces, there's audio of it, intercepted wires of Putin signing off on it, and Trump says there's no real evidence Putin was involved?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-03, 18:23

DWags wrote:Now saying he accepted a flash drive in his hotel room from someone. Won’t say what was on it. At this point it’s up to you as to what you want to believe

Hopefully he has already forwarded the video of Trump getting pissed on.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-01-03, 18:52

The NYT article I read kind of paints a pretty obvious picture that he was up to something.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-03, 19:45

Rocinante wrote:The NYT article I read kind of paints a pretty obvious picture that he was up to something.
haven't read anything - but it certainly doesn't seem like "he was just going to a wedding" is very plausible.

I mean, you gotz to love somebody a whole lot to travel to Russia for their wedding.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-04, 14:54

Yeah this is getting weirder. Dude has Irish, British and Canadians citizenship, as well as US.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-04, 15:04

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Yeah this is getting weirder. Dude has Irish, British and Canadians citizenship, as well as US.
I don't think it's as simple as he was just minding his own business in Russia.. hanging out at a wedding.. and got arrested.

The Arrest of American Paul Whelan in Russia..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-05, 11:02

Jailed American spent years collecting Russian contacts
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-01-21, 14:07

Michigan's Paul Whelan has pre-bail bond hearing Tuesday in Moscow City Court

Bail hearings in Moscow? You can't be serious The Arrest of American Paul Whelan in Russia..  502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-21, 14:11

Floyd Robertson wrote: Michigan's Paul Whelan has pre-bail bond hearing Tuesday in Moscow City Court

Bail hearings in Moscow? You can't be serious The Arrest of American Paul Whelan in Russia..  502811600
as I mentioned, Putin will let him out and the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator will take all the credit.

Wait.. the guy is white, right?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-21, 14:22

Floyd Robertson wrote: Michigan's Paul Whelan has pre-bail bond hearing Tuesday in Moscow City Court

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down