Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They found that girl from Wisc. alive

+9
The Pantry
I.B. Fine
Travis of the Cosmos
Cameron
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

They found that girl from Wisc. alive - Page 2 Empty Re: They found that girl from Wisc. alive

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-14, 20:22

Just seeing this. Probably time to move it. You guys want the Bin or the Bob?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

They found that girl from Wisc. alive - Page 2 Empty Re: They found that girl from Wisc. alive

Post by Guest 2019-01-14, 20:24

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Just seeing this. Probably time to move it. You guys want the Bin or the Bob?

Move it and the fucktards win again by making everything political.

They win.

Fuck it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-14, 20:25

Goose made this thread about guns - true
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-14, 20:25

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Just seeing this. Probably time to move it. You guys want the Bin or the Bob?
this young lady deserves more than having this thread sent to a board named after me.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-01-14, 20:25; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-14, 20:25

I can play at that too. IF that's the game around here now I guess we'll get to see what it's really like to make every thread political.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-14, 20:26

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Goose made this thread about guns - true

No,
You can thank KL's explosion for that.

It was about the little girl getting away until HE fucking freaked out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-14, 20:29

To da Bin!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-14, 20:29

No one loses by the thread being moved. Not sure what kind of scoreboard game you're running. It has become political. Don't really care who started it but it's a political back and forth at this point now, no? It's not about the girl anymore. Whatever I don't care, I just won't come in the thread anymore. someone else move it if people are going to cry about it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-14, 20:34

LooseGoose wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

The headline for the story was literally about something that didn't happen. Not that she was found, not how she was found, not her condition, not how she escaped, not how she felt. It was about guns man. GUNS. This young girl found her way to freedom. Found a way out of her hell on her own. And the thing fox wanted to use to draw attention to the story was sensationalizing the potential of a gun battle that never happened. Honestly I would never have noticed is Goose hadn't highlighted it and dropped the headline on us lol. But I'm glad we know the Patriot had a gun. I'd say maybe we need to work on finding a way assholes like him don't get to own them, but I'm more interested in her story to be honest.

Specifically what part of the two headlines I posted didn't happen??

Jayme Closs suspect wasn’t home when she escaped, ‘appeared to be out looking for her,’ authorities say as details of kidnapping emerge

Neighbor who came to Jayme Closs' aid: 'We were armed and ready' for suspect to come looking

The suspect wasn't home - True.
She escaped - True.
He was out looking for her - True.
Details were emerging - True.
Neighbor came to her aid - True.
Neighbors were armed and ready - True.

You're calling bullshit - please point it out??

Bump so KL won't miss his chance to point out what didn't happen?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-01-14, 20:35

This thread is proof how mad you libs are. You twist everything to suit your purpose. Even a good outcome story.

What do you want to take down first? The 2nd or 1st Amendment?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-01-14, 20:37

LooseGoose wrote:

Move it and the fucktards win again by making everything political.

They win.

Fuck it.

LooseGoose wrote:I can play at that too.   IF that's the game around here now I guess we'll get to see what it's really like to make every thread political.

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Goose made this thread about guns - true

No,
You can thank KL's explosion for that.

It was about the little girl getting away until HE fucking freaked out.

LooseGoose
You take things way too seriously on the intertubez.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-14, 20:37

The Pantry wrote:This thread is proof how mad you libs are. You twist everything to suit your purpose. Even a good outcome story.

link to where I'm whining about words and threads becoming "political" please.

Oh - and because I'm genuinely pro-life, lets get rid of the 2nd. Thanks, man.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-14, 20:39

FYI. If you don't want a thread to turn political try to avoid posting stories from Fox News, CNN, MSNBC... sites like that.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-14, 20:43

LooseGoose wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Specifically what part of the two headlines I posted didn't happen??

The suspect wasn't home - True.
She escaped - True.
He was out looking for her - True.
Details were emerging - True.
Neighbor came to her aid - True.
Neighbors were armed and ready - True.

You're calling bullshit - please point it out??

Of all the things to make a headline about the girls escape....they chose to use a quote about being ready for a scenario that NEVER happened. Why didn't they make the headline about the food they offered her because she looked disheveled and hungry? They knew their target audience and like a good lap dog you took the treat.....and included it in your post lol. Made a point of copying and pasting it. Of everything in the article to copy and paste....lol. C'mon, you know damn well what you did, you know damn well what the headline was meant to draw attention to. For all you posting about the media and their evil double secret subliminal attempts to influence America.....you're now going obtuse to the tactic. Lol. Please.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-14, 20:45

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:FYI. If you don't want a thread to turn political try to avoid posting stories from Fox News, CNN, MSNBC... sites like that.
if you ever want your intellectual capacity to rise above that of a third grader, you should avoid sites like this, too.

You're welcome.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-01-14, 20:54

The Pantry wrote:This thread is proof how mad you libs are. You twist everything to suit your purpose. Even a good outcome story.

You might want to check Goose's first post in the thread...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-14, 21:05

kingstonlake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Of all the things to make a headline about the girls escape....they chose to use a quote about being ready for a scenario that NEVER happened. Why didn't they make the headline about the food they offered her because she looked disheveled and hungry? They knew their target audience and like a good lap dog you took the treat.....and included it in your post lol. Made a point of copying and pasting it. Of everything in the article to copy and paste....lol. C'mon, you know damn well what you did, you know damn well what the headline was meant to draw attention to. For all you posting about the media and their evil double secret subliminal attempts to influence America.....you're now going obtuse to the tactic. Lol. Please.

You studiously avoid addressing my question. But then again I'm just a stupid ol' lap dog.

So this was bullshit?:
kingstonlake wrote:The headline for the story was literally about something that didn't happen.

Thank you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-14, 21:08

I posted the links as I do to 10-20 stories a day.

I didn't write, nor rewrite the headlines.

You freaked the fuck out over it or NONE of this shit would have occurred.

Own it.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-01-14, 21:12

Goose playing the victim...

They found that girl from Wisc. alive - Page 2 1966794946
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-14, 21:23

LooseGoose wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

You studiously avoid addressing my question. But then again I'm just a stupid ol' lap dog.

So this was bullshit?:
kingstonlake wrote:The headline for the story was literally about something that didn't happen.

Thank you.

Again.... Of all the quotes in the story..... The headline..... About something that never happened. I'm really glad your comforted by the idea of them having guns and were ready. And you reminded us of him being arrested with a gun. Thank you for that even though it was not your intent too make this about guns. Thanks for researching that. Even though it wasn't about guns. thanks for the reminder.

How is the girl doing?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-14, 21:28

kingstonlake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You studiously avoid addressing my question.   But then again I'm just a stupid ol' lap dog.

So this was bullshit?:

Thank you.  

Again.... Of all the quotes in the story..... The headline..... About something that never happened.  I'm really glad your comforted by the idea of them having guns and were ready. And you reminded us of him being arrested with a gun. Thank you for that even though it was not your intent too make this about guns. Thanks for researching that. Even though it wasn't about guns. thanks for the reminder.

How is the girl doing?

If you wanted to know that you could read the link I posted today.

And again, what part never happened?   You continue to assert that and it's not true.

It said they were prepared for a contingency, the preparation happened.   The contingency didn't. The headline was 100% accurate and factual.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-14, 21:44

LooseGoose wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Again.... Of all the quotes in the story..... The headline..... About something that never happened.  I'm really glad your comforted by the idea of them having guns and were ready. And you reminded us of him being arrested with a gun. Thank you for that even though it was not your intent too make this about guns. Thanks for researching that. Even though it wasn't about guns. thanks for the reminder.

How is the girl doing?

If you wanted to know that you could read the link I posted today.

And again, what part never happened?   You continue to assert that and it's not true.

It said they were prepared for a contingency, the preparation happened.   The contingency didn't. The headline was 100% accurate and factual.

How is the girl doing? I'm happy the victims of no crime were prepared for a crime that never happened. How is the girl doing? I hope she is going to get the help she needs. I'd bet there will be years or a lifetime of emotional trauma. I couldn't imagine having your parents killed in front of you. I thought it was really interesting how she apparently found solice with the homeowners dog. She didn't say anything when offered food but seemed to bond with the dog. That's really cool. I hope they fry that Patterson guy. It's crazy all the people looking for her and she found a way to escape. What a story. So many people coming together to help that little girl. I wonder if it helps her to know that so many people cared and still do care. Her aunt must be so happy. Happy but bittersweet.

I would also like to thank Fox news for their story about guns and they role they played in the rescue of the little girl. I learned about the gun angle from their headline.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-14, 21:50

^^ Smugly happy to have created a shit show from nothing.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-01-14, 21:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

link to where I'm whining about words and threads becoming "political" please.

Oh - and because I'm genuinely pro-life, lets get rid of the 2nd. Thanks, man.
Sorry, Bob. Wasn't targeting (maybe a poor choice of word) you specifically.

My point is politics are not what they use to be. Instead of civilized discourse and promotion of ideological philosophies it's turned mostly into a cage match of who can dig up the most dirt on their opponent(s). The shitshow has been getting worse every election for over 40 years. Deny if you want, but IMO the media is very heavily slanted to the Dems, just like most big money celebrities. Lot of money and a lot of influence over the public.

Except in the case of rape, I'm pro-life too. I have four kids and wouldn't hesitate to pick up a gun to defend them.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-14, 21:51

And still avoiding answering where the headline stated something that didn't happen.

So full of shit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-14, 21:59

The headline was about the people in the house being prepared for something that never happened.

It's not lost on me that you posted the story about guns and gun owners three days after the original post. I'm surprised it took Fox news that long....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-14, 21:59

LooseGoose wrote:And still avoiding answering where the headline stated something that didn't happen.

So full of shit.

Dude, you dodge direct questions ALL THE TIME. Calm down hypocrite .
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-01-14, 22:03

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:And still avoiding answering where the headline stated something that didn't happen.

So full of shit.

I thought Goose didn't watch FoxNews or read their website, because he's an independent thinker...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-14, 22:06

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

So full of shit.

I avoid getting into 15 on 1 debates on your board. Just like in this case I can/could present stone cold facts and none of you would agree to the truth. The headlines didn't distort or lie, KL did and he refuses to acknowledge that. Standard behavior from you and your cohorts over there.

Either way. I think this seals it. This fucking place really holds no joy for me anymore and I'm not going to tiptoe around so as not to offend a bunch of pussy minded liberals that are looking to be offended.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-01-14, 22:07

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I avoid getting into 15 on 1 debates on your board.  Just like in this case I can/could present stone cold facts and none of you would agree to the truth.     The headlines didn't distort or lie, KL did and he refuses to acknowledge that.  Standard behavior from you and your cohorts over there.

Either way.   I think this seals it.  This fucking place really holds no joy for me anymore and I'm not going to tiptoe around so as not to offend a bunch of pussy minded liberals that are looking to be offended.

You're leaving?

Again?

And I don't think anyone is offended by your posts. We're just calling out your bullshit. Stop lying at what you were clearly doing.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-01-14, 22:09

They found that girl from Wisc. alive - Page 2 1966794946 They found that girl from Wisc. alive - Page 2 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-14, 22:10

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:They found that girl from Wisc. alive - Page 2 1966794946 They found that girl from Wisc. alive - Page 2 1966794946

Enjoy your Target card from the homeless ya little twit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-01-14, 22:10

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:They found that girl from Wisc. alive - Page 2 1966794946 They found that girl from Wisc. alive - Page 2 1966794946

Enjoy your Target card from the homeless ya little twit.

Goose!

Welcome Back!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-01-14, 22:11

Death roe is homeless? Who knew?

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-01-14, 22:12

LooseGoose
You take things way too seriously on the intertubez.

Last edited by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2019-01-14, 22:12; edited 1 time in total
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-01-14, 22:12

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Death roe is homeless? Who knew?

He is? That's sad. You should send the gift card back. Don't you have a heart?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-14, 22:18

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I avoid getting into 15 on 1 debates on your board.  Just like in this case I can/could present stone cold facts and none of you would agree to the truth.     The headlines didn't distort or lie, KL did and he refuses to acknowledge that.  Standard behavior from you and your cohorts over there.

Either way.   I think this seals it.  This fucking place really holds no joy for me anymore and I'm not going to tiptoe around so as not to offend a bunch of pussy minded liberals that are looking to be offended.

Cmon dude. I've agreed with you before and I've disagreed with you before. Same with OTPT and Travis. I defended your post about RBG retiring with Travis. I've agreed and disagreed with Pantry, WBH, etc. I for the most part don't let it bleed from thread to thread. I can disagree with you vehemently on the post in this thread and see eye to eye with you in a last alaskans thread. I've learned long ago this shit ain't serious. They're opinions of anonymous idiots on a message board. Hell I've spewed venom at Bob alot in the past and he's supposedly a cohort. Relax.

Last edited by kingstonlake on 2019-01-14, 22:22; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-14, 22:20

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Sort your shit out man.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-01-14, 22:22

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

So full of shit.

They found that girl from Wisc. alive - Page 2 502811600 This, from one of the biggest hypocrites here.  

Gonna ban some posters, take your ball home again and disappear for months? They found that girl from Wisc. alive - Page 2 502811600
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-01-14, 22:22

For the record, I did not give a fuck about this thread but love a good meltdown. Some “pussy minded liberal” got pissed at some emojis. Wait a second. scratch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next