Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cowards and Punks.

+14
GRR Spartan
Floyd Robertson
msugolfguy
AvgMSUJoe
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
y2kMgrad
DWags
Cameron
kingstonlake
18 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cowards and Punks.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Cowards and Punks.

Post by DWags 2019-01-22, 18:59

https://mobile.twitter.com/roflinds?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1087486166939680768&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fgritpost.com%2Fcovington-catholic-rape-enjoy%2F

[tw] https://mobile.twitter.com/roflinds?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1087486166939680768&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fgritpost.com%2Fcovington-catholic-rape-enjoy%2F[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-22, 19:29

Damn it Wags that was posted hours ago. Please keep up. Razz
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-22, 19:30

kingstonlake wrote:Very slick PR release by Sandmann stating he was in silent prayer....by my account, AFTER the PR firm said he was in silent prayer..... JFC what has this shit hole country come to that you hire a PR firm to wash and rinse your bullshit for public consumption.  And what fucking right to teenage boys you haven't even gotten a finger stinky yet, get off telling women what they can do with their bodies.  There's a 100% chance that the first thing these derps parents would do is shove $500 the face of the girl for an abortion if their precious golden boys knocked a young lady up.
a) it's because of their strong stance in support of white supremacy (among other things) that christianity is dangerous.

b) as I always say - nothing about these scumbags is "pro-life".
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-22, 19:31

kingstonlake wrote:Damn it Wags that was posted hours ago. Please keep up. Razz

Well shit. I knew I got it from some where.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2019-01-22, 19:57

I wonder if these kids are crisis actors.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-01-22, 22:35

White House expresses 'support' for Covington Catholic students

Very fine people on both sides...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-23, 05:30

NigelUno wrote:White House expresses 'support' for Covington Catholic students

Very fine people on both sides...
BREAKING NEWS: Racist bigots support racist bigots.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-23, 05:35

Any word on the white house supporting rape if you enjoyed it? Or was that kid not wearing the right hat to get that support.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-23, 05:53

kingstonlake wrote:Any word on the white house supporting rape if you enjoyed it? Or was that kid not wearing the right hat to get that support.
we all know the fine christians in the White House support sexual assault.

Heck, it was part of their platform back in 2016.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-23, 09:31

poor little Sarah Sanders goes on the mainstream media to whine about the mainstream media for being so mean to Mommy and Daddy's little man..

WH bashes media: "Never seen people so happy to destroy a kid's life"

Memo to a fine christian like Sarah Sanders: Trayvon Martin.. Michael Brown.. et al - were murdered. They were dead - so they didn't have the opportunity to hire PR firm or appear on the mainstream media for a sympathy from white supremacists.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2019-01-23, 09:35

[quote="Robert J Sakimano"]poor little Sarah Sanders goes on the mainstream media to whine about the mainstream media for being so mean to Mommy and Daddy's little man..

Memo to a fine christian like Sarah Sanders: Trayvon Martin.. Michael Brown.. et al - were murdered. They were dead - so they didn't have the opportunity to hire PR firm or appear on the mainstream media for a sympathy from white supremacists.

[/quote

Ain't that some shit. Obama tries to say something about those guys and it's a war on police. Kids hire a PR firm and rainbows are shooting out of them.

Lots of bigotry being played out.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2019-01-23, 10:24

[quote="msugolfguy"]
Robert J Sakimano wrote:poor little Sarah Sanders goes on the mainstream media to whine about the mainstream media for being so mean to Mommy and Daddy's little man..

[/quote

Ain't that some shit. Obama tries to say something about those guys and it's a war on police. Kids hire a PR firm and rainbows are shooting out of them.

Lots of bigotry being played out.

It’s still all about who you know.

In the smug teenager’s case who has morphed from a grinning kid looking tough for his HS friends with cell phones taking video to a frightened person “praying and diffusing an emotional situation” it’s his economic and racial demographic along with where he goes to he’s attending high school.

Turns out Patrick Cipollone, the new White House General Counsel is a Covington Catholic grad, Class of ‘84. The new “victims” had access to some of the best PR fixers in the business along with the right phone numbers to arrange for media friendly to Trump to give them a national platform to garner sympathy.

Who knew?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cincinnati.com/amp/2650238002

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-23, 10:25

[quote="GRR Spartan"]
msugolfguy wrote:

It’s still all about who you know.

In the smug teenager’s case who has morphed from a grinning kid looking tough for his HS friends with cell phones taking video to a frightened person “praying and diffusing an emotional situation” it’s his economic and racial demographic along with where he goes to he’s attending high school.

Turns out Patrick Cipollone, the new White House General Counsel is a Covington Catholic grad, Class of ‘84. The new “victims” had access to some of the best PR fixers in the business along with the right phone numbers to arrange for media friendly to Trump to give them a national platform to garner sympathy.

Who knew?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cincinnati.com/amp/2650238002

and the gullible American public bought it hook, line and sinker.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-23, 10:29

This shit is part of the 24 hour American outrage cycle right now. It gets clicks, gives the talking heads on the news stuff to talk about and it gets everyones blood pressure up. People are making money off the outrage this story is causing and that's all they care about at this point. Those kids were assholes but your best move is to not feed the beast at this point. Tune it out if you can.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-01-23, 10:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:poor little Sarah Sanders goes on the mainstream media to whine about the mainstream media for being so mean to Mommy and Daddy's little man..

You can grab someone by the pussy and get elected President.

I think the kid will be OK.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-23, 10:40

NigelUno wrote:

he's white, a 'christian'.. rich - and wears his MAGA/KKK hood/hat - he'll be fine.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-01-23, 11:19

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

he's white, a 'christian'.. rich - and wears his MAGA/KKK hood/hat - he'll be fine.

And he apparently didn't hear his classmates doing the Tomahawk war chant...which is a chant they use at their school?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-23, 12:46

oh - and when you hear Sarah Sanders say this:

remember, she's referring to a rich white christian kid whose parents hired a PR firm to excuse his disgusting behavior.. not one of the brown children separated from their parents and locked in a cage by her boss.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-23, 12:49

Not sure if this has been discussed yet. The Twitter account that started the spread of this? Yeah, you guessed it.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/21/tech/twitter-suspends-account-native-american-maga-teens/index.html
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-23, 13:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh - and when you hear Sarah Sanders say this:

remember, she's referring to a rich white christian kid whose parents hired a PR firm to excuse his disgusting behavior.. not one of the brown children separated from their parents and locked in a cage by her boss.

Yeah, she REALLY needs to shut the fuck up about destroying kid's lives.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-23, 13:15

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Not sure if this has been discussed yet. The Twitter account that started the spread of this? Yeah, you guessed it.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/21/tech/twitter-suspends-account-native-american-maga-teens/index.html

So potentially the Russians? I have to hand it to foreigners they sure know how to get the Americans worked up and blood pressure spiking high.

This whole story and the life it has taken on is really just a case of social media running out of control.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-23, 13:18

steveschneider wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Not sure if this has been discussed yet. The Twitter account that started the spread of this? Yeah, you guessed it.

So potentially the Russians? I have to hand it to foreigners they sure know how to get the Americans worked up and blood pressure spiking high.

This whole story and the life it has taken on is really just a case of social media running out of control.
and this is the way I see it: I understand the folks who say "it's not a big deal.. just idiot kids being idiot kids.. let it go".

I mean, I get that on the surface.. however, what the idiot kids symbolize and the threat that their ilk represent to American values is much more significant than just a bunch of spoiled rich bigots mocking a Native American veteran on a video.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2019-01-23, 13:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

and this is the way I see it: I understand the folks who say "it's not a big deal.. just idiot kids being idiot kids.. let it go".

I mean, I get that on the surface.. however, what the idiot kids symbolize and the threat that their ilk represent to American values is much more significant than just a bunch of spoiled rich bigots mocking a Native American veteran on a video.

Those "idiot kids being idiot kids" turn into rapists at Stanford who get off with probation or 90 days in jail when left unchecked. After all, we wouldn't want to ruin their precious privileged white lives over a few minutes of bad decision making. Go ahead & shoot the black kid with Skittles though.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-23, 13:35

Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:and this is the way I see it: I understand the folks who say "it's not a big deal.. just idiot kids being idiot kids.. let it go".

Those "idiot kids being idiot kids" turn into rapists at Stanford who get off with probation or 90 days in jail when left unchecked. After all, we wouldn't want to ruin their precious privileged white lives over a few minutes of bad decision making. Go ahead & shoot the black kid with Skittles though.
yep..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-23, 14:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I do agree those kids are punks, and I think they should have apologized. My big concern is this shit is just feeding a very unhealthy cycle that we've seen over and over again at this point.

When I pull back to look at the big picture I just see a sick society that is becoming more and more dysfunctional. I don't see a fix and I'm not optimistic it's going to get better. I also think even if a Dem wins in 2020 there's going to still be big time Red Hat assholes out there with a big voice and platform keeping the hate going.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-23, 14:51

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:and this is the way I see it: I understand the folks who say "it's not a big deal.. just idiot kids being idiot kids.. let it go".

I do agree those kids are punks, and I think they should have apologized. My big concern is this shit is just feeding a very unhealthy cycle that we've seen over and over again at this point.

When I pull back to look at the big picture I just see a sick society that is becoming more and more dysfunctional. I don't see a fix and I'm not optimistic it's going to get better. I also think even if a Dem wins in 2020 there's going to still be big time Red Hat assholes out there with a big voice and platform keeping the hate going.
I agree - the racist, bigoted entitled rich white folks have always been around - we know that. They are just emboldened now that one of their own is in the White House.

it's going to take a culture shift, which is unlikely to happen in a polarized society. Do you know what my Dad would've done if I had been caught mocking an adult in any fashion for any reason in any setting?? I would've been beaten within an inch of my life.

Instead, this kid is celebrated and his parents hire a PR firm. Tragic comment on society.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-23, 14:57

Also, I saw the pic of the kids wearing black face at the basketball game. Seems like Bigot U. All I can say it's Kentucky, an ass backwards state in the US. We knew this already. Call it out and condemn it and don't let some big news person try to tell you didn't see what you saw.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-01-23, 15:04

There’s no nuance to a MAGA hat. It’s a symbol of white supremacy and nobody will ever tell me different.

The history of our country is so awesome. I mean that. The more you know, the more these direct lines from slavery to Jim Crow to now are so obvious. People who can’t see it just haven’t been taught or they don’t want to see it. To those that do see it, it’s sometimes horrible but also beautifully poetic the way it flows.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-23, 15:12

steveschneider wrote:Also, I saw the pic of the kids wearing black face at the basketball game. Seems like Bigot U. All I can say it's Kentucky, an ass backwards state in the US. We knew this already. Call it out and condemn it and don't let some big news person try to tell you didn't see what you saw.
yeah - Covington is a upscale suburb of Cincinnati - just across the river. I was just there last week - stayed the night in Covington on my way to North Carolina.

So.. anyway - they get the best of both worlds, as far as they're concerned - the backwards, racist nature of Kentucky politics surrounded by the money associated with suburban Cincinnati.

being from the south and being proud of my southern heritage, I don't get joy from just bashing the south - there are a lot of good folks that live in Kentucky - it's just that these folks aren't them.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-24, 09:42

as if we need to seem surprised.. the racist, bigoted fruit never falls far from the racist, bigoted tree.

The nationwide firestorm surrounding Covington Catholic has brought to light that one of the Greater Cincinnati high school's most prominent graduates happens to be the President's top White House attorney.

Pat Cipollone, Covington Catholic class of 1984, recently took over as White House general counsel.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-24, 09:55

I believe GRR pointed this out earlier in the thread. Nice find GRR.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-24, 09:56

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I believe GRR pointed this out earlier in the thread. Nice find GRR.
GRR is a great American.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-24, 10:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Also, I saw the pic of the kids wearing black face at the basketball game. Seems like Bigot U. All I can say it's Kentucky, an ass backwards state in the US. We knew this already. Call it out and condemn it and don't let some big news person try to tell you didn't see what you saw.
yeah - Covington is a upscale suburb of Cincinnati - just across the river. I was just there last week - stayed the night in Covington on my way to North Carolina.

So.. anyway - they get the best of both worlds, as far as they're concerned - the backwards, racist nature of Kentucky politics surrounded by the money associated with suburban Cincinnati.

being from the south and being proud of my southern heritage, I don't get joy from just bashing the south - there are a lot of good folks that live in Kentucky - it's just that these folks aren't them.

Ok I'll revise that, when a pocket of ass backwards folks emerge from Kentucky it comes as no shock. Also, southern Ohio has some pretty f'd up ass backwards shit. Kind of related to the Prius thread but my Pontiac (with only 40k miles on it) broke down outside of Columbus and I was able to roll up an exit ramp before it completely died. Pretty eye opening experience and wasn't too far off from my trips down to Mississippi. The dude that repaired my car was a very open racist.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-24, 10:09

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Ok I'll revise that, when a pocket of ass backwards folks emerge from Kentucky it comes as no shock. Also, southern Ohio has some pretty f'd up ass backwards shit. Kind of related to the Prius thread but my Pontiac (with only 40k miles on it) broke down outside of Columbus and I was able to roll up an exit ramp before it completely died. Pretty eye opening experience and wasn't too far off from my trips down to Mississippi. The dude that repaired my car was a very open racist.
my man Patterson Hood of Drive By Truckers says it best..

Ya know racism is a worldwide problem, and has been since the beginning of recorded history.. and it ain't just white and black, either.. but thanks to George Wallace, it's always a little more convenient to play it with a southern accent.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2019-01-25, 13:11

Black Children Don’t Have Nick Sandmann’s Rights

And they definitely don’t get the chance to redeem themselves on national TV with the help of Savannah Guthrie.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-26, 10:45

Heat Miser wrote:Black Children Don’t Have Nick Sandmann’s Rights

And they definitely don’t get the chance to redeem themselves on national TV with the help of Savannah Guthrie.

Couldn’t agree more. Minorities are held to a higher standard and judged harsher when they make mistakes.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-26, 13:08

Heat Miser wrote:Black Children Don’t Have Nick Sandmann’s Rights

Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin's family can't afford PR machines.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-29, 08:57

in the same breath in which patriot Rush Limbaugh compared AOC to Hitler, he wonders why no Democrats stood up for the poor little white Catholic kids.

Limbaugh continued: “Let me ask you some—you remember what happened to the kid, the Covington High School kids. Do you know of one person who stood up on the Democrat side and rejected the treatment that kid was getting from their supporters? No.”

while I can't speak for the "Democrat side", I didn't stand up for these little racist bigots because they are... racist bigots.

but don't worry too much - the mainstream media and the patriots in the GOP stood up for them. Cowards and Punks.  - Page 4 502811600 Cowards and Punks.  - Page 4 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-04, 11:49

finally a mainstream media narrative (obscure though it may be) regarding Nathan Phillips and his experience with regard to the little racist, bigots at their March for Life rally.

Unlike Sandmann, Phillips does not have a PR firm to represent him and his side of the story, or an attorney to challenge critical journalists. His support team consists of two people: Ray Kingfisher, a northern Cheyenne who has known him for decades, and Daniel Nelson, a non-Native “ally” and program director of the Lakota Peoples Project. Phillips had been couch-surfing with them since he came to DC for the Indigenous Peoples March last week.

Phillips looked into the young man’s eyes. “It’s the youth, the youth that need that song.” He thought. “The youth that need that mother’s heartbeat to remind them who they are and where they come from.” So he sang louder.

I asked Phillips what he was thinking and feeling in that moment.

“You know, I’ve had time to think about it and digest the emotions of trauma that was there being re-twigged [sic] in my memory and all the reasons we came there for the Indigenous People’s Gathering. And so, fear, you know? What’s happening to our country? Because I was in prayer and the prayer was about what was happening to our country – to protect us, to look down on us. God, what is happening here between these two groups?”

“They are tearing the fabric of America apart right in front of me. That’s how I was praying, that’s how I was feeling. I’m not trying to be poetic or anything but, it was just – just what was happening in my country, right here on the National Mall: hatred, division. There’s so many words that I wish that I had.”

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-02-04, 12:33

The white privilege is real.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next