Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cowards and Punks.

+14
GRR Spartan
Floyd Robertson
msugolfguy
AvgMSUJoe
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
y2kMgrad
DWags
Cameron
kingstonlake
18 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cowards and Punks.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Cowards and Punks.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-20, 12:31

Here's the thing - someone the other day was whining about being outnumbered here so they just don't bother trying to have an open dialogue.

A) I don't blame them - I wouldn't want to have to defend this either.

and..

B) they could come here, without caveat or "whataboutiams" and just flat out declare it wrong, disgusting and announce that they in no way support the MAGA ilk and it's leader.

But they choose not to. Tells me all I need to know.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-20, 12:54

Heat Miser wrote:MAGA hat boy's mother blames 'black Muslims' for her son harassing Native American man

$50 says she thinks Obama is a black Muslim. Any takers?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-20, 13:55

kingstonlake wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:MAGA hat boy's mother blames 'black Muslims' for her son harassing Native American man

$50 says she thinks Obama is a black Muslim. Any takers?

There is an overabundance of trash human beings in this country.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-21, 06:43

So not only has little Brett Kavanaugh's mommy chimed in.. but little Brett Kavanaugh, too, has issued his statement about how we all didn't see what our eyes told us we saw..

and, of course, the MAGA patriots and the mainstream media are running with it. Cowards and Punks.  - Page 2 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-21, 09:59

CNN is giving a pretty fair account imo
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-21, 10:31

DWags wrote:CNN is giving a pretty fair account imo
I read part of the letter that his mommy and daddy wrote absolving him of any accountability.

Disgusting yet not surprising. Amazing how normalized hate has become in America.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-21, 11:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:So not only has little Brett Kavanaugh's mommy chimed in.. but little Brett Kavanaugh, too, has issued his statement about how we all didn't see what our eyes told us we saw..

and, of course, the MAGA patriots and the mainstream media are running with it. Cowards and Punks.  - Page 2 502811600

Jake Tapper is trying his hardest to make this story about the kid fair and balanced. He's been trying to paint the people outraged about this kid's behavior as a mob that's ready to destroy his life.

If only he showed as much concern about babies locked in cages or poor black communities terrorized by the police.

https://www.vox.com/2018/8/7/17661240/video-chicago-police-bait-truck-nike-norfolk-southern-apology-englewood-black-neighborhood

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-21, 12:11

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:So not only has little Brett Kavanaugh's mommy chimed in.. but little Brett Kavanaugh, too, has issued his statement about how we all didn't see what our eyes told us we saw..

Jake Tapper is trying his hardest to make this story about the kid fair and balanced. He's been trying to paint the people outraged about this kid's behavior as a mob that's ready to destroy his life.

If only he showed as much concern about babies locked in cages or poor black communities terrorized by the police.

https://www.vox.com/2018/8/7/17661240/video-chicago-police-bait-truck-nike-norfolk-southern-apology-englewood-black-neighborhood

and that's the problem with the media trying to be "fair" or "balanced".

Their job is to report the news. Not to give various sides, views and interpretations of the news.

So, yeah, they don't want to upset the deplorables.. definitely don't want to upset the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator they worked so hard to get elected.

So.. next time someone wonders "how did America get to this point"... how we got a racist, bigoted christian sexual predator in the White House, a Brett Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court.. you'll know why.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-21, 12:30

It's funny the MAGA teen decided to make his stand against an old native American veteran singing a song of peace instead of the able bodied bigits spewing their hate. Tough kid....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-21, 12:33

I'm trying to think of where "oh shit, I better grab my MAGA hat" enters the mind when thinking of things I need to pack for my March for Life rally. Priorities I guess.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-21, 13:40

[tw]1087394069419122689[/tw]
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-21, 14:12

kingstonlake wrote:I'm trying to think of where "oh shit, I better grab my MAGA hat" enters the mind when thinking of things I need to pack for my March for Life rally. Priorities I guess.....
the MAGA hat is the new KKK hood.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-01-21, 14:38

When do we get the “alternative facts” that the propaganda machine is spinning up? I mean the kid released a statement! (through a fucking PR firm).

Come on Goose! I know you want to beat that “tribes” drum. Oh and it would be so deliciously apt in this situation.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-01-21, 14:39

Rocinante wrote:When do we get the “alternative facts” that the propaganda machine is spinning up? I mean the kid released a statement! (through a fucking PR firm).

Come on Goose! I know you want to beat that “tribes” drum. Oh and it would be so deliciously apt in this situation.

I have a lot of sympathy for him and his pr firm. I mean won’t someone think of the colleges that he might have to pay more to buy his way into???
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-21, 14:46

Cowards and Punks.  - Page 2 502811600

Did this little white supremacist publish his calendar to let us all know that he spent the afternoon at the "March For (White) Life" praying with Squee?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-22, 05:28

Apparently the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator has weighed in and is {gasp} taking up for the whiny racist bigoted christian kids.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-22, 06:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Apparently the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator has weighed in and is {gasp} taking up for the whiny racist bigoted christian kids.

They had nice hoods hats.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-22, 06:38

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Apparently the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator has weighed in and is {gasp} taking up for the whiny racist bigoted christian kids.

it's mind-boggling to me to hear/see accounts of people taking up for these kids.. excusing their behavior, saying that they're actually the victims.

While I find it mind-boggling, it certainly isn't shocking.. I shudder to think about the beating I would've gotten from my Dad had I ever been that disrespectful to anyone for any reason.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-22, 07:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

it's mind-boggling to me to hear/see accounts of people taking up for these kids.. excusing their behavior, saying that they're actually the victims.

While I find it mind-boggling, it certainly isn't shocking.. I shudder to think about the beating I would've gotten from my Dad had I ever been that disrespectful to anyone for any reason.

When's the white house visit?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-22, 08:33

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: it's mind-boggling to me to hear/see accounts of people taking up for these kids.. excusing their behavior, saying that they're actually the victims.

When's the white house visit?
I'm sure it's being arranged by the PR firm that little Brett Kavanaugh's mommy and daddy hired.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-01-22, 09:00

I've seen some more footage and now feel a little conflicted. I had seen it described as the MAGA kids blocking the guy's path, but longer video I saw showed their group already there and him going up to them. That seems rather different to me. Not sure what to think anymore, and social media certainly doesn't help.

Regardless, this doesn't seem like a newsworthy event to me.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-22, 09:26

Cameron wrote:I've seen some more footage and now feel a little conflicted. I had seen it described as the MAGA kids blocking the guy's path, but longer video I saw showed their group already there and him going up to them. That seems rather different to me. Not sure what to think anymore, and social media certainly doesn't help.

I'm with Cameron here. The first video that came out made it look like the kids were ultimate douchebags. Now that the full video came out it looks like there were bad actors all over the place. Ultimately this is a story that we can probably move on from at this point.

Everyone acted poorly, let's call it a day and move on to the next horrible story.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-22, 09:34

I've seen the same Cameron. Seems the most level headed analysis is that Phillips approached in order to separate the groups and do a peace song/display and the kids interpreted that as confrontational and the one twerp I guess decided to stand his ground against.....an old man.
Not the able bodied Hebrew Israelites....the old man. If there's anything I can excuse it's the idea that the guy who they support, has demonized and taught people brown people are a threat. So maybe they saw him as a threat and started the mocking.

Either way, as students of a Catholic school, going to DC for a March for Life event, of all the things you could stand your ground against....why not the something along the lines of supporting the victims of abuse, rape, molestation, enabling, and covering up of pedophiles in the catholic Church. It just smells odd. Given the history of the school, hiring a PR firm, pulling videos from the school site where kids are dressed in black face at basketball games. Very weird.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-22, 09:40

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Cameron wrote:I've seen some more footage and now feel a little conflicted. I had seen it described as the MAGA kids blocking the guy's path, but longer video I saw showed their group already there and him going up to them. That seems rather different to me. Not sure what to think anymore, and social media certainly doesn't help.

I'm with Cameron here. The first video that came out made it look like the kids were ultimate douchebags. Now that the full video came out it looks like there were bad actors all over the place. Ultimately this is a story that we can probably move on from at this point.

Everyone acted poorly, let's call it a day and move on to the next horrible story.
I'm just not ready to excuse a bunch of racist little privileged bigots because the mainstream media wants to confuse the public with multiple videos at multiple angles. Regardless of the angle of the video or the length of the video or the scary black people in the vicinity of the video, it doesn't change what I see.

but, yeah - let's just remember that the same people gleefully celebrating these little bigots and telling us that "there is more to the story" were the same ones who believe that Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, et al. deserved to be murdered.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-01-22, 09:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Here's the thing - someone the other day was whining about being outnumbered here so they just don't bother trying to have an open dialogue.

and..

B) they could come here, without caveat or "whataboutiams" and just flat out declare it wrong, disgusting and announce that they in no way support the MAGA ilk and it's leader.

That guy is attacking theSwill on the other board with some nonsense about ideological something or other.

Cowards and Punks.  - Page 2 2744
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-22, 09:58

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Here's the thing - someone the other day was whining about being outnumbered here so they just don't bother trying to have an open dialogue.

and..

That guy is attacking theSwill on the other board with some nonsense about ideological something or other.  

do you know how easy it would (should?) be to simply say "those kids were wrong.. very wrong - and their parents should outraged at their behavior"..

but - as long as they were white kids wearing their MAGA hats and harassing minorities (or anyone) - republicans simply can't allow themselves to say that. It's downright bizarre and disheartening. Shows how far the GOP has fallen with regard to humanity, morality and just traditional American values.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-01-22, 10:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

do you know how easy it would (should?) be to simply say "those kids were wrong.. very wrong - and their parents should outraged at their behavior"..

but - as long as they were white kids wearing their MAGA hats and harassing minorities (or anyone) - republicans simply can't allow themselves to say that. It's downright bizarre and disheartening. Shows how far the GOP has fallen with regard to humanity, morality and just traditional American values.

Here's what I don't get...I assumed that they were there and possibly somehow temporarily without adult supervision. But one of them claimed they asked if they could use their school chants? Which kind of sounded like the war chant thing that Braves fans and FSU fans use...and an adult thought that would be OK? Maybe I misheard it...and why wouldn't an adult (or adults) just get the kids out of there? Whoever was at fault...the kids...the group that seemed to be antagonizing the kids before the Native American stepped in...it was a situation where you (as an adult/chaperone) are probably specifically there for...to protect the kids against. But they did seemingly did nothing.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-22, 10:32

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Here's what I don't get...I assumed that they were there and possibly somehow temporarily without adult supervision.  But one of them claimed they asked if they could use their school chants?  Which kind of sounded like the war chant thing that Braves fans and FSU fans use...and an adult thought that would be OK?  Maybe I misheard it...and why wouldn't an adult (or adults) just get the kids out of there?  Whoever was at fault...the kids...the group that seemed to be antagonizing the kids before the Native American stepped in...it was a situation where you (as an adult/chaperone) are probably specifically there for...to protect the kids against.  But they did seemingly did nothing.    
I supervised/chaperoned many elementary school, middle school and high school field trips. One would think that once the kids got to be this age, they'd need very little supervision - I was in Chicago with a group, I had 5 guys assigned me. I said "fellas, be smart, act mature. You're representing yourselves, your family and your school - don't do anything stupid. Meet me at _______ at 3:00".

every single one of them behaved and met me at ________ at 3:00 PM.

it's clear that the parents enable and encourage this kind of behavior. Ya know, when their hero gets elected to the White House by a bunch of white supremacists.. they see him bullying people, they see him mocking disabled people, they see him bragging about raping women, they see him calling people horrible names and mocking POW's and Gold Star families.. he wasn't held accountable so why should they expect to be?

now, yes, these kids and their parents are responsible - but when they see the words, behaviors and actions of a racist, bigoted christian sexual predator not only supported, but celebrated, it's no wonder they feel enabled. And it's no wonder that the same people who enabled the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator celebrate and enable these kids.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-01-22, 10:35

That one guy...regarding me and theSwill...

"He fits in well there with the ideological purity demanded." - LooseSnowflake

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-22, 10:39

kingstonlake wrote:I've seen the same Cameron. Seems the most level headed analysis is that Phillips approached in order to separate the groups and do a peace song/display and the kids interpreted that as confrontational and the one twerp I guess decided to stand his ground against.....an old man.
Not the able bodied Hebrew Israelites....the old man. If there's anything I can excuse it's the idea that the guy who they support, has demonized and taught people brown people are a threat. So maybe they saw him as a threat and started the mocking.

Either way, as students of a Catholic school, going to DC for a March for Life event, of all the things you could stand your ground against....why not the something along the lines of supporting the victims of abuse, rape, molestation, enabling, and covering up of pedophiles in the catholic Church. It just smells odd. Given the history of the school, hiring a PR firm, pulling videos from the school site where kids are dressed in black face at basketball games. Very weird.

They felt threatened by a 70 year old man? Whatever happened to respect your elders?

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-22, 10:42

NigelUno wrote:That one guy...regarding me and theSwill...

"He fits in well there with the ideological purity demanded." - LooseSnowflake

I don't even know what that means..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-22, 10:42

steveschneider wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I've seen the same Cameron. Seems the most level headed analysis is that Phillips approached in order to separate the groups and do a peace song/display and the kids interpreted that as confrontational and the one twerp I guess decided to stand his ground against.....an old man.  

They felt threatened by a 70 year old man? Whatever happened to respect your elders?

MAGA and white supremacy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-22, 11:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

MAGA and white supremacy.

There's another video on twitter floating around that some lady posted a video of those kids provoking her and her friend. Going off her time line it happened before the Nathan Philips incident.

Those kids were looking for trouble. The big life lesson is to just apologize for what happened and everyone move on.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-01-22, 11:26

What ever happened to a good old fashioned ass whoopin?

See a group of punk ass kids doing that shit, grabbing the leader by the face and demanding he act civil.

Wait....

Look what they've turned me into....

Now I'm one of them....

ARRRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-01-22, 11:35

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Here's what I don't get...I assumed that they were there and possibly somehow temporarily without adult supervision. But one of them claimed they asked if they could use their school chants? Which kind of sounded like the war chant thing that Braves fans and FSU fans use...and an adult thought that would be OK? Maybe I misheard it...and why wouldn't an adult (or adults) just get the kids out of there? Whoever was at fault...the kids...the group that seemed to be antagonizing the kids before the Native American stepped in...it was a situation where you (as an adult/chaperone) are probably specifically there for...to protect the kids against. But they did seemingly did nothing.

I heard Seven Nation Army being chanted, I think that may be what you were hearing. Sounds vaguely like the Atlanta/FSU chant, but would obviously be far less objectionable in the circumstances.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-22, 11:36

If these little dipshits want to claim they were not mocking native Americans or Mr. Phillips.......... and asked their chaperone for permission to do a school chant.....

How in the fuck does a school with the nickname "Colonials" have a school chant that is a tomahawk chop....

At best, they were openly mocking him and native Americans.  To suggest anything otherwise is ridiculous and being a stubborn dumb ass.

Edit: I'm not talking about you cameron, I'm speaking in generalities.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-22, 11:59

There's another video of these idiots where one kid says "It's not rape if you enjoy it"

https://twitter.com/AmoneyResists/status/1087712015060209664
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2019-01-22, 12:02

kingstonlake wrote:There's another video of these idiots where one kid says "It's not rape if you enjoy it"

Probably should have apologized if this is true. It's only going to get worse. Although they should have seen this coming with all of the African Americans being shot a couple summers ago and people were going after their character.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-22, 12:29

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:MAGA and white supremacy.

There's another video on twitter floating around that some lady posted a video of those kids provoking her and her friend. Going off her time line it happened before the Nathan Philips incident.

Those kids were looking for trouble. The big life lesson is to just apologize for what happened and everyone move on.
I have a hard time believing that these little racist bigots would also be misogynists.. I mean, their hero certainly is nothing like that.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-22, 12:29

kingstonlake wrote:There's another video of these idiots where one kid says "It's not rape if you enjoy it"

I'm sure there's more to the story.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next