Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

97.1 said Lebron’s “people” want Luke Walton fired.

+8
WhiteBoyHatcher
aualum06
Rocinante
y2kMgrad
Clarett's Folly
Travis of the Cosmos
TheReal_LWS
steveschneider
12 posters

Go down

97.1 said Lebron’s “people” want Luke Walton fired.  Empty 97.1 said Lebron’s “people” want Luke Walton fired.

Post by DWags 28/01/19, 12:23 pm

Fuck that guy. Hmmm who is out of a coaching job right now?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

97.1 said Lebron’s “people” want Luke Walton fired.  Empty Re: 97.1 said Lebron’s “people” want Luke Walton fired.

Post by steveschneider 28/01/19, 01:04 pm

Not surprising. If I was Dwane Casey I would have held out for this gig.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

97.1 said Lebron’s “people” want Luke Walton fired.  Empty Re: 97.1 said Lebron’s “people” want Luke Walton fired.

Post by duffy munn 28/01/19, 01:09 pm

DWags wrote:Fuck that guy. Hmmm who is out of a coaching job right now?

If Bron wants Walton gone it will happen. Who are you thinking about as his replacement?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 28/01/19, 01:13 pm

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:Fuck that guy. Hmmm who is out of a coaching job right now?

If Bron wants Walton gone it will happen. Who are you thinking about as his replacement?

His lap dog from Cleveland
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 28/01/19, 01:18 pm

WHy does Lebron have "people"? That's the problem right there.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 28/01/19, 01:22 pm

DWags wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

In defense of Tyron Lue he has a really good win percentage and I recall a while back reading some article about how he has one of the all time high playoff win% for a coach.

It's really a players league and the combination of Ty and Lebron is a proven winner so it's not a bad option.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 28/01/19, 01:25 pm

steveschneider wrote:
DWags wrote:

In defense of Tyron Lue he has a really good win percentage and I recall a while back reading some article about how he has one of the all time high playoff win% for a coach.

It's really a players league and the combination of Ty and Lebron is a proven winner so it's not a bad option.

But how did he do without Lebron.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 28/01/19, 01:38 pm

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Lebron James is on the lakers now dwags so if Lue did become the coach there he would have Lebron on his team.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 28/01/19, 01:42 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:WHy does Lebron have "people"? That's the problem right there.

I get why Lebron has people. I will never get why 5 star high school athletes have people.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 28/01/19, 01:44 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

Lebron James is on the lakers now dwags so if Lue did become the coach there he would have Lebron on his team.

I get it. He’s also going to get Davis from the pelicans. That’s cool. It’s what the league is. I understand how that works. I still remember how outraged everybody was because magic signed a 25 million lifetime contract. Times have changed.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 28/01/19, 01:47 pm

duffy munn wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:WHy does Lebron have "people"? That's the problem right there.

I get why Lebron has people. I will never get why 5 star high school athletes have people.

Speculation, my guy.
The people are betting on the athlete hitting big, the athlete thinks they're looking out for his best interest, it's the circle of life.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 28/01/19, 02:01 pm

Clarett's Folly wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Speculation, my guy.
The people are betting on the athlete hitting big, the athlete thinks they're looking out for his best interest, it's the circle of life.

Kinda like Ed Martin
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 28/01/19, 02:07 pm

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Went 0-6 and got fired but that team is old and has no talent.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 28/01/19, 02:12 pm

Luke should tell Lebron’s people to fuck off. Then go get high with his dad.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 28/01/19, 02:19 pm

http://freakonomics.com/2013/05/30/a-former-nba-coach-argues-that-coaches-are-not-responsible-for-outcomes/

"These changes – as I have argued before –will probably not make much difference. A study published in the International Journal of Sport Finance (full PDF here) – which I conducted with Mike Leeds, Eva Marikova Leeds, and Mike Mondello – found that most NBA coaches across a sample covering 30 years did not have a statistically significant impact on player productivity. And in other sports, we also have evidence that coaches cannot systematically change outcomes."
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 28/01/19, 02:28 pm

Also, if they do fire Walton I don't think Lue would be the next coach.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 28/01/19, 02:45 pm

Magic, Rich Paul and Klutch sports have reportedly reached out to Izzo to gauge interest should an opening arise.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 28/01/19, 02:46 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Magic, Rich Paul and Klutch sports have reportedly reached out to Izzo to gauge interest should an opening arise.

It's probably time for him to move on, huh?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 28/01/19, 02:59 pm

Rocinante wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Magic, Rich Paul and Klutch sports have reportedly reached out to Izzo to gauge interest should an opening arise.

It's probably time for him to move on, huh?

He's holding out for the Alabama job
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 28/01/19, 03:04 pm

97.1 said Lebron’s “people” want Luke Walton fired.  502811600 Let's just play that scenario out, if it were to happen, who would die first, Izzo or LeBron?
My money's on Izzo taking a baseball bat to Lebron and then running amok in LA traffic, a la Michael Douglas in Falling Down
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 28/01/19, 03:45 pm

I think Izzo would adapt a LOT, I don't think he would run nearly as hot. He's a smart dude.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 28/01/19, 03:53 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I think Izzo would adapt a LOT, I don't think he would run nearly as hot. He's a smart dude.

Can't see him dealing with Lebron's 'people', he'd kill 'em

Yes, he's a smart dude, that's why he'd never put himself in that situation.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 28/01/19, 04:04 pm

Yeah but Bron's people is pretty much Rich Paul isn't it? And Rich Paul is a good friend of Draymond's and also is Miles' agent.

also why are we entertaining this when I made up the rumor.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 28/01/19, 04:16 pm

I.B. Fine wrote:

97.1 said Lebron’s “people” want Luke Walton fired.  502811600 Let's just play that scenario out, if it were to happen, who would die first, Izzo or LeBron?
My money's on Izzo taking a baseball bat to Lebron and then running amok in LA traffic, a la Michael Douglas in Falling Down
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 28/01/19, 04:20 pm

Izzo’s at a point where legacy is important. What’s he going to do, quit in ten days?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 28/01/19, 04:36 pm

Hoiberg to the Lakers?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 28/01/19, 04:52 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Yeah but Bron's people is pretty much Rich Paul isn't it? And Rich Paul is a good friend of Draymond's and also is Miles' agent.

also why are we entertaining this when I made up the rumor.

Just because it would never, ever, ever happen.
Izzo values his freedom too much to become a mass murderer.
Wink
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 03/02/19, 10:07 am

Sounds like there was a pretty heated altercation after the Lakers Warriors game last night with Beasley and Walton. Walton’s days are numbered in LA.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 03/02/19, 11:06 am

steveschneider wrote:Sounds like there was a pretty heated altercation after the Lakers Warriors game last night with Beasley and Walton. Walton’s days are numbered in LA.

Lebron was drinking wine on the bench one night he was out.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 03/02/19, 11:10 am

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Sounds like there was a pretty heated altercation after the Lakers Warriors game last night with Beasley and Walton. Walton’s days are numbered in LA.

Lebron was drinking wine on the bench one night he was out.

Im glad he came back for one game to rest so he wasn't over worked 4 days later
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down