Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do people ride horses in the ocean?

5 posters

Go down

Why do people ride horses in the ocean? Empty Why do people ride horses in the ocean?

Post by kingstonlake 2019-02-12, 18:58

Okay, so my bud goes to Turks and Caicos. Ass load of pictures of a group of them horseback riding in the ocean. Like up to the horses shoulders. What's the point? Why? It looks stupid and lazy frankly. He's a great dude and spartan grad but c'mon. Why not just go swimming? Seems to me it's kinda cruel to the horses. Maybe I'm just pissed were getting 11" of snow and he's in the Caribbean. Why do people ride horses in the ocean? 1896033241
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Why do people ride horses in the ocean? Empty Re: Why do people ride horses in the ocean?

Post by kingstonlake 2019-02-12, 18:59

Might help if I posted in the right forum.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Why do people ride horses in the ocean? Empty Re: Why do people ride horses in the ocean?

Post by kingstonlake 2019-02-12, 19:00

Fuck it. Trump sucks and he's a pussy.

There, it's in the right forum.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2019-02-12, 19:05

It's fucking cool that's why. It's also a real bitch to hang on. I did it in Jamaica. The horses dig it and they get to cool off from the tropical sun.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-12, 19:19

kingstonlake wrote:Fuck it. Trump sucks and he's a pussy.

the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is also a racist bigoted christian sexual predator.

On the issue of the horse (an actual horse - not Kellyanne Conway), I have no idea. Never ridden a horse - I prefer bikes.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2019-02-12, 19:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is also a racist bigoted christian sexual predator.

On the issue of the horse (an actual horse - not Kellyanne Conway), I have no idea. Never ridden a horse - I prefer bikes.
Dirty hippie
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-12, 19:43

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is also a racist bigoted christian sexual predator.

Dirty hippie
never really understood how the "hippie" thing got started with me.. I'm rather clean cut (with the exception of various facial hair configurations).

Ask DWags!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-02-12, 20:01

Why do people ride horses in the ocean? 502811600 Why do people ride horses in the ocean? 502811600 Why do people ride horses in the ocean? 502811600
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-02-12, 20:30

Betcha trump had sex with a horse and a Russian ho
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down