Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Researcher: Chronic Wasting Disease, aka, Zombie Deer Disease, deems a jump to humans as probable

+7
Travis of the Cosmos
I.B. Fine
InTenSity
TheReal_LWS
DWags
aualum06
tGreenWay
11 posters

Go down

Researcher: Chronic Wasting Disease, aka, Zombie Deer Disease, deems a jump to humans as probable Empty Researcher: Chronic Wasting Disease, aka, Zombie Deer Disease, deems a jump to humans as probable

Post by tGreenWay 2019-02-16, 16:42

Shocked I, for one, welcome our new Zombie overlords.

“It is probable that human cases of chronic wasting disease associated with consumption with contaminated meat will be documented in the years ahead," he said. "It’s possible the number of human cases will be substantial, and will not be isolated events."

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2882550002
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Researcher: Chronic Wasting Disease, aka, Zombie Deer Disease, deems a jump to humans as probable Empty Re: Researcher: Chronic Wasting Disease, aka, Zombie Deer Disease, deems a jump to humans as probable

Post by aualum06 2019-02-16, 17:01

Better start murdering all the humans as well as all the deer. And no feeding together at the same table
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Researcher: Chronic Wasting Disease, aka, Zombie Deer Disease, deems a jump to humans as probable Empty Re: Researcher: Chronic Wasting Disease, aka, Zombie Deer Disease, deems a jump to humans as probable

Post by DWags 2019-02-16, 17:15

I know a shit ton of people who are already wasted on the chronic.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-16, 17:38

So some dude gives an opinion and it makes headline news?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2019-02-16, 18:06

TheReal_LWS wrote:So some dude gives an opinion and it makes headline news?
That's the fox news profit model.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-02-16, 18:10

InTenSity wrote:
To be fair, most news sites work that way, how much you're impressed with it depends on who's opinion and your point of view.
Don't worry though, it's only a matter of time before a zombie deer gets you.
I hear those Key deer can be sneaky.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-02-16, 18:29

I.B. Fine wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
To be fair, most news sites work that way, how much you're impressed with it depends on who's opinion and your point of view.
Don't worry though, it's only a matter of time before a zombie deer gets you.
I hear those Key deer can be sneaky.

This is not true and there’s no reason to be fair.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Holmes 2019-02-16, 19:01

We are no longer able to feed the deer. Does that mean we won’t be able to feed the people either. Won’t that be bad? I can see some serious ramifications.
Holmes
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-02-16, 19:08

Lol you’d think you’d have quit by now

Researcher: Chronic Wasting Disease, aka, Zombie Deer Disease, deems a jump to humans as probable 384ef910
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-02-16, 19:12

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Lol you’d think you’d have quit by now

Researcher: Chronic Wasting Disease, aka, Zombie Deer Disease, deems a jump to humans as probable 384ef910

lol!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-02-16, 19:13

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Lol you’d think you’d have quit by now

That's a nice photo shop
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Holmes 2019-02-16, 19:15

I guess I am not even sure what he is trying to say. Whatever.
Holmes
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Holmes 2019-02-16, 19:21

I guess I can see now why there are only 11 active threads today.......
Holmes
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-02-16, 19:24

Holmes wrote:I guess I can see now why there are only 11 active threads today.......

We're a small and not overly dedicated group here.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-02-16, 19:25

Holmes wrote:I guess I can see now why there are only 11 active threads today.......

Welcome new user! Most of us do shit on Saturday. Not greenway. But welcome!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-02-16, 19:27

Well I don't know who this guy is or what's going on with his IP but I can tell you for certain that Code Warrior was not The_Racist_Dude unless he had split personalities. CW was a good poster back in the day.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-02-16, 19:29

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Well I don't know who this guy is or what's going on with his IP but I can tell you for certain that Code Warrior was not The_Racist_Dude unless he had split personalities. CW was a good poster back in the day.

Alternatively your super sleuthing isn’t as dead on as you think it is.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-02-16, 19:32

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Well I don't know who this guy is or what's going on with his IP but I can tell you for certain that Code Warrior was not The_Racist_Dude unless he had split personalities. CW was a good poster back in the day.

It's not really sleuthing, it's pretty much common sense. In fact it amazes me how dense most of the rest of y'all are when it comes to this stuff. Especially Greenway.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-02-16, 19:34

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

It's not really sleuthing, it's pretty much common sense. In fact it amazes me how dense most of the rest of y'all are when it comes to this stuff. Especially Greenway.

Alternatively, you’re just not right in your assessment of what you recall of some random screen name like code warrior. It isn’t that hard wbh.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-02-16, 19:40

I've got these weird things about me Travis. I'm sure there are a few other alternatives out there but that ain't one of 'em either. Code_Warrior was an older guy, at least in his 50s. He was a "coder", worked in Tech. Liked to smoke on his Big Green Egg.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-02-16, 19:44

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I've got these weird things about me Travis. I'm sure there are a few other alternatives out there but that ain't one of 'em either. Code_Warrior was an older guy, at least in his 50s. He was a "coder", worked in Tech. Liked to smoke on his Big Green Egg.

Did you know that I’m a self hating boomer in my 70s?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-02-16, 20:09

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Floyd always brags about us. We might be small, but we’re lazy and don’t give many fucks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-02-16, 20:11

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I've got these weird things about me Travis. .

Those are called nipples WBH. They’re nipples.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-02-16, 20:17

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

You’ll get no argument from me on that last comment. However, I’m curious how you can make a statement about CW and The _Douche when the IP address is identical?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-16, 20:19

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

My favorite poster was LoneWolfSparty. RIP
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-02-16, 20:19

Holmes wrote:I guess I am not even sure what he is trying to say. Whatever.

He’s saying you’re a schtick. Are you a schtick?
Let’s start with a simple question: Have you ever seen a grown man named?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-02-16, 20:21

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Floyd always brags about us. We might be small, but we’re lazy and don’t give many fucks.

Some of us give zero fucks, but hell yes on the lazy part.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Holmes 2019-02-16, 20:27

tGreenWay wrote:
Holmes wrote:I guess I am not even sure what he is trying to say. Whatever.

No and ?
My purpose on a message board is entertainment and info and not to argue with someone. Whatever.
Holmes
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-02-16, 20:33

I think you're kind of cute Holmes. Are you single?

PS. I'm horny
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-02-16, 20:36

Holmes wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

No and ?
My purpose on a message board is entertainment and info and not to argue with someone. Whatever.

No argument here, friendo.
So you’ve never seen a grown man naked?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-02-16, 20:47

tGreenWay wrote:
Holmes wrote:
No and ?

Why did you change the question?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-02-16, 20:47

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I think you're kind of cute Holmes. Are you single?

PS. I'm horny

I’m horny wbh
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-02-16, 20:51

You're a revolting blob Travis
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-02-16, 20:51

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:You're a revolting blob Travis

Would you consider touching my penis anyway?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-02-16, 21:09

aualum06 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Why did you change the question?

I just changed it to reflect my assumption, given his neglecting to answer a pretty obvious question.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-02-16, 21:12

Not some dude; an expert dude.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-02-16, 21:15

Would you touch my penis greenway?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-02-16, 21:22

Travis I'm disappointed that either the Principal Anderson references evaded you or that you purposefully ignored them considering our lone date was watching that film together. You'll be lucky if you get a second date.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-02-16, 21:34

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Travis I'm disappointed that either the Principal Anderson references evaded you or that you purposefully ignored them considering our lone date was watching that film together. You'll be lucky if you get a second date.

I missed it wbh. But I’m still very horny for you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-02-16, 21:35

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Travis I'm disappointed that either the Principal Anderson references evaded you or that you purposefully ignored them considering our lone date was watching that film together. You'll be lucky if you get a second date.

I missed it wbh. But I’m still very horny for you.

Didn’t even give me time to answer and you’re already going back to him.
Pig.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down