Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Grader Arrested For Refusing to Say the "Pledge of Allegiance"...

+7
Travis of the Cosmos
Dr. Strangelove
Heat Miser
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sixth Grader Arrested For Refusing to Say the "Pledge of Allegiance"... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sixth Grader Arrested For Refusing to Say the "Pledge of Allegiance"...

Post by Rocinante 2019-02-20, 10:38

Yes and my 9yo says she thinks Donald trump is an idiot. I tell her as often as I can that she gets to make up her own mind about these things and that she doesn’t have to have the same opinion as her mother and I, but there you go. The unspoken part of this is “that’s what he wants to do (to impress his parents)”

Poor kid. Doomed to a life of ignorance probably, but hey, he’s white so he’ll probably get a good education and a solid job.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sixth Grader Arrested For Refusing to Say the "Pledge of Allegiance"... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sixth Grader Arrested For Refusing to Say the "Pledge of Allegiance"...

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-20, 10:49

Rocinante wrote:Yes and my 9yo says she thinks Donald trump is an idiot.  I tell her as often as I can that she gets to make up her own mind about these things and that she doesn’t have to have the same opinion as her mother and I, but there you go.  The unspoken part of this is “that’s what he wants to do (to impress his parents)”

Poor kid.  Doomed to a life of ignorance probably, but hey, he’s white so he’ll probably get a good education and a solid job.
and if anyone ever hurts his feelings, Mommy and Daddy will hire a PR firm and a team of lawyers.. Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2