Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This should scare the hell out of you.

5 posters

Go down

This should scare the hell out of you.  Empty This should scare the hell out of you.

Post by DWags 2019-02-20, 22:07

Coast guard lieutenant planned to kill most Americans ever.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This should scare the hell out of you.  Empty Re: This should scare the hell out of you.

Post by Rocinante 2019-02-20, 22:21

I just read the details. The guy seems like a nut job, but most of his plans were poorly formulated at best. He certainly could have killed dozens at least if he had tried.

Certainly nowhere near the level of a B list actor faking an assault.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This should scare the hell out of you.  Empty Re: This should scare the hell out of you.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-21, 07:09

This is what happens when the mainstream media talking heads normalize the racist, violent hate speech coming from the White House.

Thanks to the FBI and other law enforcement agencies for doing their jobs.. coincidentally, while being attacked by the very same people who inspire this sort of behavior.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-21, 12:34

so are the "news" outlets even talking about this??

or are they talking about AOC, the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator's twitter account, etc.?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-21, 12:41

I did a quick scan of the mainstream media "news" sites. Here are their main headlines:

CNN: "Police Say Smollet Exploited Pain of Racism"..

MSNBC: "Roger Stone set to face consequences of attacking judge in Instagram post"

Fox News: "Police boss unloads on Smollett over alleged race hoax"

ABC News: "'Empire' star staged attack as 'publicity stunt...to promote his career': Police"

CBS News: "Chicago police chief on Jussie Smollett arrest"

so.. that's all I could stomach.

on the upside, I finally found out who "Smollet" is.. This should scare the hell out of you.  502811600 This should scare the hell out of you.  2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-21, 13:26

since I finally found out who "Smollet" is, I noticed that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator condemned him.

has the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator said anything about the white nationalist who those evil people at the FBI had the nerve to arrest??

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2019-02-21, 17:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:since I finally found out who "Smollet" is, I noticed that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator condemned him.

has the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator said anything about the white nationalist who those evil people at the FBI had the nerve to arrest??

Well it was the FBI so they are out. However if it was all done by the local police force then we'd hear about it.

Trump's a genius. He knows what'll play and rile up his base. I've only really remembered 3 presidents (Bush, Obama and Trump). Can't say the other 2 did that.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-02-21, 17:49

Agree to disagree on the genius thing.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-21, 18:13

msugolfguy wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:since I finally found out who "Smollet" is, I noticed that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator condemned him.

Well it was the FBI so they are out. However if it was all done by the local police force then we'd hear about it.

Trump's a genius. He knows what'll play and rile up his base. I've only really remembered 3 presidents (Bush, Obama and Trump). Can't say the other 2 did that.
I don't know about "genius"..

But he's a racist, bigoted christian sexual predator and so he knows what appeals to other racist, bigoted christians.

And, of course, as proven once again.. the mainstream media does his work for him conveying his message to the idiot masses.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-22, 06:17

Has the racist, bigoted pro-life christian sexual predator condemned this person who was going to murder Democrats and members of the media or thanked the FBI for their work yet?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2019-02-22, 09:02

Odd how President Trump isn't tweeting about this patriot being singled out.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-22, 10:23

GRR Spartan wrote:Odd how President Trump isn't tweeting about this patriot being singled out.
that would require him to denounce one of his deplorables while celebrating the work of law enforcement.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down