Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOff-Topic Board Today..

3 posters

Go down

tOff-Topic Board Today..  Empty tOff-Topic Board Today..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-27, 08:15

while the Michael Cohen testimony will be salacious (the GOP will attempt to smear him as a liar.. but he has receipts, checks and, apparently, recordings - and he only faces more prison time if he lies about any of this)...

I don't feel much like posting over here today about that garbage after the events surrounding Strangelove and his family. Senseless, tragic.. not sure words exist.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOff-Topic Board Today..  Empty Re: tOff-Topic Board Today..

Post by DWags 2019-02-27, 09:26

Was shocked, now pissed. And I won't say this but once, then I'll shut up. In the metro Detroit area, being an old admin/teacher, I have had three kids who were taught or played sports under me who have been shot and killed. Three. A fourth took his own life with a gun. But three were murdered. Now this. I'm going to ask anyone who is reading this who is pro gun or anti gun to stop and think of peopel who you know who have been murdered with guns, and to calmly ask, is there anything we can do sensibly to help stem some of this. Not end it, but is there something that is even possible? I'm pretty much done arguing about this, but if we could personally do something to help stop this. So here is another tragedy, and we're left with anger, shock, sickness and prayers. I just find it's weird that we all, every one of us, have at least one or two people we've known who have been murdered. It's scary. Sorry I'm rambling. I just don't know.

fuck this.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-02-27, 11:23

I hear ya DWags, can't chime in with anything productive... but I hear ya.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-27, 12:34

DWags wrote:Was shocked, now pissed. And I won't say this but once, then I'll shut up. In the metro Detroit area, being an old admin/teacher, I have had three kids who were taught or played sports under me who have been shot and killed. Three. A fourth took his own life with a gun. But three were murdered. Now this. I'm going to ask anyone who is reading this who is pro gun or anti gun to stop and think of peopel who you know who have been murdered with guns, and to calmly ask, is there anything we can do sensibly to help stem some of this. Not end it, but is there something that is even possible? I'm pretty much done arguing about this, but if we could personally do something to help stop this. So here is another tragedy, and we're left with anger, shock, sickness and prayers. I just find it's weird that we all, every one of us, have at least one or two people we've known who have been murdered. It's scary. Sorry I'm rambling. I just don't know.

fuck this.
no need for apologies, man. You're thoughts and emotions are worthwhile and have value.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down