Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump Every Time a White Guy That's Pro-Free Speech Brings a Big Time Racist on Their Show

5 posters

Go down

Bump Every Time a White Guy That's Pro-Free Speech Brings a Big Time Racist on Their Show Empty Bump Every Time a White Guy That's Pro-Free Speech Brings a Big Time Racist on Their Show

Post by steveschneider 2019-02-28, 10:14

Saw Joe Rogan had Alex Jones on last night. I watched one of the more controversial clips....what a fucking kook and big time bigot. Is there really a need to have a conversation with someone like this?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Bump Every Time a White Guy That's Pro-Free Speech Brings a Big Time Racist on Their Show Empty Re: Bump Every Time a White Guy That's Pro-Free Speech Brings a Big Time Racist on Their Show

Post by Cameron 2019-02-28, 11:31

I was very surprised when I saw Rogan and Jones had patched things up. Jones had been saying some outlandish shit about Rogan. I haven't seen much of their newest podcast together.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bump Every Time a White Guy That's Pro-Free Speech Brings a Big Time Racist on Their Show Empty Re: Bump Every Time a White Guy That's Pro-Free Speech Brings a Big Time Racist on Their Show

Post by steveschneider 2019-02-28, 11:44

Cameron wrote:I was very surprised when I saw Rogan and Jones had patched things up. Jones had been saying some outlandish shit about Rogan. I haven't seen much of their newest podcast together.

He does it for the insane ratings. First appearance I believe was the #1 most viewed show and I'm sure yesterdays was right up there.

I saw his take on Sandy Hook and why he said those things. He's caused those poor families some real pain. He took no responsibility for the hurt or pain he caused those families and he even went on to blame it on the Clintons for perpetuating that lie about him. Absolutely pathetic.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-02-28, 12:03

Covers Alex Jones, SandyHook and his lawsuit.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-03-06, 13:22

Joe Rogan has on a right wing conspiracy nut to argue with Twitter exec about bigots that are banned from the platform.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-03-06, 13:28

steveschneider wrote:Joe Rogan has on a right wing conspiracy nut to argue with Twitter exec about bigots that are banned from the platform.

I've seen clips show up in my YouTube suggestions, but I haven't watched any of it.

I have seen a few more clips of Alex Jones's recent appearance on there (though I've purposely avoided any Sandy Hook related clips), and that motherfucker is outside his god damn mind. Talking about all kinds of aliens and other dimensions and shit.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-03-06, 13:44

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Joe Rogan has on a right wing conspiracy nut to argue with Twitter exec about bigots that are banned from the platform.

I've seen clips show up in my YouTube suggestions, but I haven't watched any of it.

I have seen a few more clips of Alex Jones's recent appearance on there (though I've purposely avoided any Sandy Hook related clips), and that motherfucker is outside his god damn mind. Talking about all kinds of aliens and other dimensions and shit.

I can't watch it. I find him irredeemable for what he did to those families. This one is actually a fascinating talk. It's kind of interesting to hear the exec to outline the policies and their practices.

Have you seen the David Lee Roth one? That one is incredible.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-03-06, 14:48

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I can't watch it. I find him irredeemable for what he did to those families. This one is actually a fascinating talk. It's kind of interesting to hear the exec to outline the policies and their practices.

Have you seen the David Lee Roth one? That one is incredible.

I've seen most of the DLR one. Diamond Dave is very entertaining.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-03-06, 15:45

Calling out CBS for the Gayle King R Kelly interview. That dude is a huge piece of shit. I'm pro free speech to an extent but why give some of these people the platform? I get that A Jones and R Kelly are great for ratings and revenue but both were allowed to spew out some serious misinformation to their widespread audiences.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2019-03-06, 20:11

You know i've thought about this. However for all the Free Market they love when it comes to bite them in the ass it's a bitch fest.

Hey that baker doesn't need to bake that gay guy a cake but you sure as fuck better let me say what I want on your platform. Dave Rubin has been a mofo about this too.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-03-07, 07:49

msugolfguy wrote:

You know i've thought about this. However for all the Free Market they love when it comes to bite them in the ass it's a bitch fest.

Hey that baker doesn't need to bake that gay guy a cake but you sure as fuck better let me say what I want on your platform. Dave Rubin has been a mofo about this too.

A friend of mine said that a conservative would let someone shit in their mouth as long as they knew a liberal had to smell it. A lot of it is the whole liberal tears thing. I guess a lot of alt right guys will coordinate on twitter to spell out the N word. One will type an N and then the next user will reply with an I and then so on. They’ll target specific accounts with this type of behavior which is a form of harassment and then one gets banned for typing an N they’ll go crying foul saying they got banned for posting a letter from the alphabet. These are really awful people. Also for as much as they bitch about twitter and YouTube it’s a massive platform that has allowed a lot of these turds to build a brand and become recognizable internet celebs.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-03-07, 07:53

msugolfguy wrote:

This, perfectly this.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-03-07, 08:09

I can't tell if DLR is clinically insane or a genius.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2019-03-07, 08:23

DWags wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:

This, perfectly this.

Let me put one caveat on this topic. I'd change my mind if these companies received some sort of public funding. Which was my main complaint about the NFL protest with Kapenick. NFL gets a lot of public funding for the anthem so protest away.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down