Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I support the Great Lakes. They are beautiful they are big very deep. Record deepness, right?

+6
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
Cameron
WhiteBoyHatcher
kingstonlake
10 posters

Go down

I support the Great Lakes. They are beautiful they are big very deep. Record deepness, right?  Empty I support the Great Lakes. They are beautiful they are big very deep. Record deepness, right?

Post by kingstonlake 2019-03-28, 22:40

Discuss........

"We have some breaking news. I support the Great Lakes. They are beautiful they are big very deep. Record deepness, right? I am going to get fuller funding of 300 million dollars for the restoration of the Great Lakes, which they've been trying to get for over 30 years," he said.

Pretty sure his budget eliminated 90% of that 300 million.....

Trump also said his administration is "very close to getting started on the Soo Locks," which he said, "people have wanted to build for a very, very long time. "

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/28/politics/donald-trump-grand-rapids-rally/index.html
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

I support the Great Lakes. They are beautiful they are big very deep. Record deepness, right?  Empty Re: I support the Great Lakes. They are beautiful they are big very deep. Record deepness, right?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-03-28, 22:49

I mean.. Sane people get it. So disturbing that others don't. Hold me to this. I'm going to look into Canada. Would they even take us?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I support the Great Lakes. They are beautiful they are big very deep. Record deepness, right?  Empty Re: I support the Great Lakes. They are beautiful they are big very deep. Record deepness, right?

Post by Cameron 2019-03-28, 23:08

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I mean.. Sane people get it. So disturbing that others don't. Hold me to this. I'm going to look into Canada. Would they even take us?

Let's get a caravan going.

Swill caravan to Canada! Who's with me?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-03-28, 23:19

Cameron wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I mean.. Sane people get it. So disturbing that others don't. Hold me to this. I'm going to look into Canada. Would they even take us?

Let's get a caravan going.

Swill caravan to Canada! Who's with me?

lol!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-03-28, 23:57

I’m still amazed that people believe what he says. I just don’t understand it
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-29, 06:20

DWags wrote:I’m still amazed that people believe what he says. I just don’t understand it
racism, bigotry and white supremacy are powerful human attributes.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-03-29, 08:08

DWags wrote:I’m still amazed that people believe what he says. I just don’t understand it

https://twitter.com/mollyjongfast/status/1111588426917310465
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-29, 08:29

lemme guess... these fine, intellectual patriots started chanting "lock her up" without realizing that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predators campaign manager, personal attorney and national security advisor is in prison or on their way to prison?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-03-29, 09:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:lemme guess... these fine, intellectual patriots started chanting "lock her up" without realizing that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predators campaign manager, personal attorney and national security advisor is in prison or on their way to prison?

They always feel like there's a huge left wing bias and that their side is treated unfairly. They see their people getting locked up and then they'll read in their daily caller stuff that someone on the left got away with the same crime with no time and then get upset.

I have a really bleak out look on the future of this country. I predict another big recession will come along before too long and it's going to be really painful for a lot of people. Things are so divisive now it might be like dumping some gas on the fire.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-29, 09:47

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:lemme guess... these fine, intellectual patriots started chanting "lock her up" without realizing that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predators campaign manager, personal attorney and national security advisor is in prison or on their way to prison?

They always feel like there's a huge left wing bias and that their side is treated unfairly. They see their people getting locked up and then they'll read in their daily caller stuff that someone on the left got away with the same crime with no time and then get upset.

I have a really bleak out look on the future of this country. I predict another big recession will come along before too long and it's going to be really painful for a lot of people. Things are so divisive now it might be like dumping some gas on the fire.
I'll never understand people who vote against their best interests..

like I'm known for saying around here - paranoia, hate, and rage go a long way when it comes to motivating people. Their hate for those unlike them supercedes their desire for a good job, healthcare and a comfortable living.

crazy world.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-03-29, 10:01

To be (somewhat) fair, I think Trump was talking about adding a 2nd lock at the Soo...

The project, which would add a second lock and allow larger ships to access the Great Lakes, is expected to bring much needed construction jobs to the Upper Peninsula region.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-03-29, 11:54

steveschneider wrote:

You’re always so dramatic.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-03-29, 11:57

When you spend too much time on social media the internet 24 hours news channels you always think the world is ending. The beast continues to feed itself and dumbfucks eat up the side dishes of panic
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-03-29, 12:01

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:When you spend too much time on social media the internet 24 hours news channels you always think the world is ending. The beast continues to feed itself and dumbfucks eat up the side dishes of panic

there’s no doubt that a recession is on its way, so that parts easy. (Because a recession is always on its way if not currently in a recession.) but unless he has some solid economic reason for why he thinks it’ll be a “big one”, which I’m betting he doesn’t have, then it’s just being dramatic.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-03-29, 12:22

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:When you spend too much time on social media the internet 24 hours news channels you always think the world is ending. The beast continues to feed itself and dumbfucks eat up the side dishes of panic

there’s no doubt that a recession is on its way, so that parts easy. (Because a recession is always on its way if not currently in a recession.) but unless he has some solid economic reason for why he thinks it’ll be a “big one”, which I’m betting he doesn’t have, then it’s just being dramatic.

I'm basing it on what I've read in MSM.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-03-29, 12:24

steveschneider wrote:

I'm basing it on what I've read in MSM.

Then they’re being dramatic.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-03-29, 15:46

Tech bubble.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-03-29, 15:47

Anyway, yeah, he's got a lot of stupid people fooled, but it's not a huge number in the grand scheme of things. They just shout a lot. If the rest of us vote, it's fine.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-03-29, 15:52

Rocinante wrote:Tech bubble.

Yeah?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-03-29, 15:53

Rocinante wrote:Tech bubble.

Yeah?

You heard it here first.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-03-29, 16:07

Rocinante wrote:

Yeah?

You heard it here first.

Cool
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down