Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travis you pit digging male adult kidnapping Piston loving pin head.......Happy god damn birthday!

+11
Senior Dickfist
InTenSity
aualum06
Rocinante
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Clarett's Folly
DWags
15 posters

Go down

Travis you pit digging male adult kidnapping Piston loving pin head.......Happy god damn birthday!   Empty Travis you pit digging male adult kidnapping Piston loving pin head.......Happy god damn birthday!

Post by DWags 2019-04-12, 13:47

Hope this day is a great day, and that your first child will be a masculine child.

Travis you pit digging male adult kidnapping Piston loving pin head.......Happy god damn birthday!   969504605 Travis you pit digging male adult kidnapping Piston loving pin head.......Happy god damn birthday!   969504605 Travis you pit digging male adult kidnapping Piston loving pin head.......Happy god damn birthday!   969504605 Travis you pit digging male adult kidnapping Piston loving pin head.......Happy god damn birthday!   969504605 Travis you pit digging male adult kidnapping Piston loving pin head.......Happy god damn birthday!   969504605 Travis you pit digging male adult kidnapping Piston loving pin head.......Happy god damn birthday!   969504605 Travis you pit digging male adult kidnapping Piston loving pin head.......Happy god damn birthday!   969504605
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Travis you pit digging male adult kidnapping Piston loving pin head.......Happy god damn birthday!   Empty Re: Travis you pit digging male adult kidnapping Piston loving pin head.......Happy god damn birthday!

Post by Clarett's Folly 2019-04-12, 13:50

Happy birthday, Travis!
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Travis you pit digging male adult kidnapping Piston loving pin head.......Happy god damn birthday!   Empty Re: Travis you pit digging male adult kidnapping Piston loving pin head.......Happy god damn birthday!

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-04-12, 14:12

Happy Birthday Travis.

Travis you pit digging male adult kidnapping Piston loving pin head.......Happy god damn birthday!   3facb615a695a538ff21cf7318011bce
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-04-12, 14:18

Happy Birthday, Travis. I hope you enjoy a sex act today.

Edit: With a living, consenting, adult human... this time.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-04-12, 14:36

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Happy Birthday Travis.

Travis you pit digging male adult kidnapping Piston loving pin head.......Happy god damn birthday!   3facb615a695a538ff21cf7318011bce

Travis you pit digging male adult kidnapping Piston loving pin head.......Happy god damn birthday!   1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-04-12, 14:38

Dwags I love you. Thanks bud.

I’m officially out of the key 18-34 white straight Christian male demographic. You can take your pick as to which of those I’m referring to.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-04-12, 14:54

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Dwags I love you. Thanks bud.

I’m officially out of the key 18-34 white straight Christian male demographic. You can take your pick as to which of those I’m referring to.

So, WBH's really was a gift?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-04-12, 16:07

Happy Birthday, Travis! Wishing you all the best.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-04-12, 16:31

I will say your name as I whack it tonight. Just once though. And not at climax.

Love you pal.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-04-12, 16:42

Happy Birthday
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2019-04-12, 16:48

Happy birthday. I'm golfing tomorrow in your honor.
Plz send me the $150 entry fee.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-04-12, 16:55

Rocinante wrote:I will say your name as I whack it tonight. Just once though. And not at climax.

Love you pal.

Do me a favor and say it really angrily. Like you’re fighting. But you’re not fighting. Not really. You’re loving it. But on the outside you’re fighting it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2019-04-12, 18:31

Happy Birthday, Travis!

PS, I have a crush on you...
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-04-12, 18:34

Happy birthday my internet friend!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-04-12, 18:46

Happy Birthday! idiot soccer nerd
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-04-12, 19:09

Happy Birthday pitmaster.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-04-12, 19:12

#TeamPylon
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-04-12, 20:05

Travis, we’d like pictures of the food you’ll be consuming tonight. Also your girlfriends boobs. TIA.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-04-13, 00:12

steveschneider wrote:Happy Birthday, Travis! Wishing you all the best.

All the best? For Travis? Shouldn’t you save some of the best for the rest of us?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-04-13, 09:10

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Happy Birthday, Travis! Wishing you all the best.

All the best? For Travis? Shouldn’t you save some of the best for the rest of us?

Too late greenway. No taksies backsies
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-04-13, 17:35

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Too late greenway. No taksies backsies

Man, I feel bad for everyone on this board except you. Nobody will be wished all the best anymore, you hoarding pig.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down