Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travis, I'm pretty much working all day tomorrow, so HAPPY GAUT DAMN BIRTHDAY! a day early

+7
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
duffy munn
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
11 posters

Go down

Travis, I'm pretty much working all day tomorrow, so HAPPY GAUT DAMN BIRTHDAY!  a day early Empty Travis, I'm pretty much working all day tomorrow, so HAPPY GAUT DAMN BIRTHDAY! a day early

Post by DWags 2023-04-11, 16:45

Travis, I'm pretty much working all day tomorrow, so HAPPY GAUT DAMN BIRTHDAY!  a day early 2275418548 Travis, I'm pretty much working all day tomorrow, so HAPPY GAUT DAMN BIRTHDAY!  a day early 969504605

I hope you find the day happy and hope you and your family have a great time celebrating you.

Oh, and happy birthday Greenway!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos, tGreenWay and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Travis, I'm pretty much working all day tomorrow, so HAPPY GAUT DAMN BIRTHDAY!  a day early Empty Re: Travis, I'm pretty much working all day tomorrow, so HAPPY GAUT DAMN BIRTHDAY! a day early

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-04-11, 18:49

Took the day off tomorrow dwags, the weather is too nice not to. I’ll be at timber ridge if you need me
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, tGreenWay, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Travis, I'm pretty much working all day tomorrow, so HAPPY GAUT DAMN BIRTHDAY!  a day early Empty Re: Travis, I'm pretty much working all day tomorrow, so HAPPY GAUT DAMN BIRTHDAY! a day early

Post by DWags 2023-04-11, 18:51

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Took the day off tomorrow dwags, the weather is too nice not to. I’ll be at timber ridge if you need me

Right on. Well deserved.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-04-11, 18:59

Cheers Mr. Cosmos Travis, I'm pretty much working all day tomorrow, so HAPPY GAUT DAMN BIRTHDAY!  a day early 969504605
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Travis of the Cosmos and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-04-11, 20:39

DWags wrote:Travis, I'm pretty much working all day tomorrow, so HAPPY GAUT DAMN BIRTHDAY!  a day early 2275418548 Travis, I'm pretty much working all day tomorrow, so HAPPY GAUT DAMN BIRTHDAY!  a day early 969504605

I hope you find the day happy and hope you and your family have a great time celebrating you.  

Oh, and happy birthday Greenway!  

Thank you. Thank you very much.
Travis, I’ll be here tomorrow so I’ll hold off wishing you a happy 45th.

Last edited by tGreenWay on 2023-04-12, 00:26; edited 1 time in total
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-04-11, 21:04

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Took the day off tomorrow dwags, the weather is too nice not to. I’ll be at timber ridge if you need me

Played the ridge yesterday ( with Jingles) and it's in outstanding shape for early April. Fairways and greens Travis. HBD Dude
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-04-11, 21:09

I’m off tomorrow. I will try to set aside some time for a proper anniversary of birth acknowledgement.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-04-11, 22:55

Is that a hardware store? Also happy birthday, Travis. I hope you get a slice of cake.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-04-11, 23:16

Turtleneck wrote:

Is that a hardware store? Also happy birthday, Travis. I hope you get a slice of cake.

It’s a lot like this except bigger and better

Travis, I'm pretty much working all day tomorrow, so HAPPY GAUT DAMN BIRTHDAY!  a day early 5a0b47ff3dbef4db018b5f41?width=700
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-04-11, 23:18

Is that in Egypt, Travis?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-04-11, 23:19

Speaking of cake, i have to pick up my birthday cake tomorrow. I let my wife know that that was fine, but I said that I was going to make them write something real weird on the cake. Right now I’m thinking

RIP Dale Earnhardt
The Intimidator 4EVA

If anyone can do better I’m all ears

Last edited by Travis of the Cosmos on 2023-04-11, 23:25; edited 1 time in total
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-04-11, 23:20

Turtleneck wrote:Is that in Egypt, Travis?

Better. Branson, Missouri
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2023-04-11, 23:26

Stealth 2
Stiff shaft

Hit em straight. Happy birthday!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-04-12, 00:23

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Speaking of cake, i have to pick up my birthday cake tomorrow. I let my wife know that that was fine, but I said that I was going to make them write something real weird on the cake. Right now I’m thinking

RIP Dale Earnhardt
The Intimidator 4EVA

“This cake is gonna be skullfucked”.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-04-12, 00:36

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Speaking of cake, i have to pick up my birthday cake tomorrow. I let my wife know that that was fine, but I said that I was going to make them write something real weird on the cake. Right now I’m thinking

RIP Dale Earnhardt
The Intimidator 4EVA

Try this on your cake: I’m so moist inside.
Really, I’m just hoping to hear how Mrs. Travis made you sleep in the garage on your birthday.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-04-12, 00:53

RIP Dale Earnhardt
The Intimidator 4EVA

Ideas for cake? Glad you asked!!

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-04-12, 08:21

HB T
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-04-12, 08:52

InTenSity wrote:Stealth 2
Stiff shaft

Is this about golf or erections?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-04-12, 09:13

Turtleneck wrote:
Stiff shaft

What's the difference?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-04-12, 09:33

Turtleneck wrote:
Stiff shaft

Travis, I'm pretty much working all day tomorrow, so HAPPY GAUT DAMN BIRTHDAY!  a day early 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5h6tsmn7mvue3skhvao2syra1w0jcj4ytttcwdjch&rid=200
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-04-12, 10:47

Update- playing like monkey ass. I need a lesson soon.

Whatever, I’m outside and the air isn’t cold enough to hurt.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-04-12, 11:40

kingstonlake wrote:

RIP Dale Earnhardt
The Intimidator 4EVA

The announcer in the dark suit on the right: What’s he doing with his hands when the camera cuts to them after the open?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2023-04-12, 11:41

Pro tip... keep all five eyes on the ball.

What is the life expectancy for your species anyway? Have you accrued enough in your 401K?

happy day.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-04-12, 11:41

Happy 45th Birthday, Travis! Other than playing and smelling like ass, I hope you’re enjoying this entire day that’s dedicated to you and only you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-04-12, 12:04

Rick Saunders wrote:Pro tip... keep all five eyes on the ball.

What is the life expectancy for your species anyway? Have you accrued enough in your 401K?

happy day.

I can’t really put into words that you would understand how long my life expectancy is. We are eternal.

Figured some shit out on the back 9 though. Much improved.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Rick Saunders likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2023-04-12, 14:33

Turtleneck wrote:
Stiff shaft

Travis asked for uncomfortable messages on the cake, I was trying to oblige and also send his wife a hint for a gift of some kind.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-04-12, 14:35

tGreenWay wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

The announcer in the dark suit on the right: What’s he doing with his hands when the camera cuts to them after the open?

Wait. You watched the video?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-04-12, 14:39

kingstonlake wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Wait. You watched the video?

Well I knew it wasn’t a still photo. I’m not falling for THAT trick again.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-04-12, 14:41

InTenSity wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Travis asked for uncomfortable messages on the cake, I was trying to oblige and also send his wife a hint for a gift of some kind.

I went to Costco for the cake and they were already filled out :(

But also I went to Costco after I had a few drinks golfing so I ended up spending $137 when I only needed to get a cake. They had a 5 pack of lighters for $7. I can never find one when I need it how could I say no. Not the place to go when your decision making is hindered
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-04-12, 14:51

Costco has good lighters at a great price. That’s what I’ve heard, anyway. Everybody’s talking about it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2023-04-12, 19:32

Happy Birthday, Travis!

Hope you got your moneys worth on the course Wink
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-04-12, 19:47

Happy birthday to the Travis fella
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down