Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children Being Forced To Live Like Animals Along the Southern Border..

+8
Heat Miser
Travis of the Cosmos
Tim Wakefield
GRR Spartan
steveschneider
DWags
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
12 posters

Go down

Children Being Forced To Live Like Animals Along the Southern Border.. Empty Children Being Forced To Live Like Animals Along the Southern Border..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-24, 06:14

In the concentration camps.. no soap, no toothbrushes, no diapers.. 8-9 year old children taking care of toddlers.

Surely, patriotic christians are outraged by this..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Children Being Forced To Live Like Animals Along the Southern Border.. Empty Re: Children Being Forced To Live Like Animals Along the Southern Border..

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-06-24, 07:14

Bob, you upset them when you call them concentration camps.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Children Being Forced To Live Like Animals Along the Southern Border.. Empty Re: Children Being Forced To Live Like Animals Along the Southern Border..

Post by DWags 2019-06-24, 07:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:In the concentration camps.. no soap, no toothbrushes, no diapers.. 8-9 year old children taking care of toddlers.

Surely, patriotic christians are outraged by this..

They are outraged. They're outraged that these parents would have the gaul to try to take their child out of a country where the government or drug lords are killing and torturing their families. They are outraged that these brown people seek to find a better life in America like our white ancestors did 100's of years ago for the exact same reasons they are doing it now. They blame the parents for putting their children in these conditions. Sure, the conditions are created by the United States, but so what, they're only brown children. The outrage is properly directed at the gaul of these parents seeking a better life for themselves and their children. Who do they think they are. Probably don't even pretend to be Jesus loving Christians like these fine patriotic white people do.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-24, 12:43

Floyd Robertson wrote:Bob, you upset them when you call them concentration camps.
I bet someone is making a lot of money building these concentration camps.

And I bet that someone comes from a fine christian family.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-06-24, 13:15

I read more descriptions of those detention centers from those attorneys that visited the facility in Clint, Texas ---

"where lawyers who visited the facility told stories of flu and lice outbreaks and minimal adult supervision. “It’s the worst conditions I have ever witnessed in several years of doing these inspections,” Warren Binford, one of the lawyers, told PBS NewsHour."

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/6/23/18714699/immigrant-children-soap-toothbrushes-detention-trump-pence-congress

Also, the racist sexual predator's VP blamed congress. Sickening, they'll put children in peril as a bargaining chip to get a deal done in congress.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2019-06-24, 13:27

VP Pence is never going to take responsibility for anything.

In that respect he's just like the President he serves and makes excuses for daily.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-25, 07:53

GRR Spartan wrote:VP Pence is never going to take responsibility for anything.

In that respect he's just like the President he serves and makes excuses for daily.
I take comfort in knowing that they're both good christians who value the sanctity of human life.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-25, 08:25

when the Taliban has moral authority of the United States..

David Rohde
‏Verified account @RohdeD
Replying to @MichaelSctMoore

The Taliban gave me toothpaste & soap.

(if you're unaware of who he is}:

David Stephenson Rohde, a journalist for The New York Times, and two associates were kidnapped by members of the Taliban in November 2008. Rohde was in Afghanistan doing research for a book. After being held captive for eight months, in June 2009, Rohde and one of his associates escaped and made their way to safety.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2019-06-25, 09:15

Have any kids died at one of these camps?
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-06-25, 09:20

Yes, several that we know of.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-25, 09:22

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Yes, several that we know of.
can you imagine how nice it would be if republicans were actually concerned with the sanctity of human life?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2019-06-25, 10:38

Fuck. What do we do about it / what's being done ?
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-06-25, 11:10

Tim Wakefield wrote:

Well, a government lawyer is arguing that the children don’t need toothbrushes or soap and people who try to donate tooth brushes and soap are being turned away so...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/592366/

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/06/24/texas-border-facility-donations-turned-away/

It’s bad man.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-25, 11:23

Tim Wakefield wrote:
encourage people not to vote for white supremacist christians who brag about raping women.

and to not get their 'news' from the mainstream media.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-06-25, 18:48

So the acting border czar resigned today, two months into the job, claimed it had nothing to do with all this. He probably just wanted to spend more time with his family.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2019-06-25, 19:19

Hiring all the best people.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-06-25, 19:38

Heat Miser wrote:Hiring all the best people.

Hiring all the best acting people, because none of them are permanent.

Funny about this one, Trump said he never even spoke to this guy.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-06-25, 20:20

Somewhat related and horrible.

https://apnews.com/2f8422c820104d6eaad9b73d939063a9
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-25, 21:18

Rocinante wrote:Somewhat related and horrible.

just disgusting.

Tragically, this is what the deplorables voted for. They laugh and cheer when they see this.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-06-25, 22:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:
encourage people not to vote for white supremacist christians who brag about raping women.

Yep, best way out of this is vote. Though I’m pissed off the Dems won’t impeach. Bunch of wimps.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-06-25, 22:48

Rocinante wrote:Somewhat related and horrible.

Awful.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2019-06-25, 22:49

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Yep, best way out of this is vote. Though I’m pissed off the Dems won’t impeach. Bunch of wimps.
What would a Democrat do differently?

Edit: about the situation at the border
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-06-25, 22:55

Tim Wakefield wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

What would a Democrat do differently?

Edit: about the situation at the border

Probably follow the laws about the situation.

What I mean is that there are procedures not being followed right now. There is an influx of migrants. That’s true and it would be challenging for any administration. What is supposed to happen is the kids are held for 72 hours, max, before they are handed over to a different agency where they are then placed in the country with parents, family members, etc who will care for them. The attorneys who looked into it last week said that nearly all of the kids have someone they could be living with. The problem we’re having now is that they are blowing that 72 hours out of the water. Letting them just sit there without placing them. It’s more than the system can handle as is.

So, a Democrat would probably not treat them awfully trying to stem migration by being cruel dicks. They would place them with family in the country already who will care for them.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2019-06-25, 22:58

Why are you even asking that question? You think democrats would do the same thing? Do you think families trying to escape from violence and poverty don't deserve a chance in the U.S.? Just tear down the statue of liberty, because she apparently has no more meaning in the US.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2019-06-25, 23:12

Thank you Travis. 

Jesus Christ intensity I was just asking because I haven't read about it (who wants to read about such a terrible situation) and was curious what could even be done, if anything. "Tear down the Statue of Liberty" + all those assumptions you just made about what I think .. you kidding me? Garbage post

To answer your questions:

"You think democrats would do the same thing?"

-I don't fucking know what they would do, that's why I asked. All I've heard about this is that there's no problem at all, or that it's literally the Holocaust. Is it off limits to ask a question about what the other side would do? Or do I have to actively plan to murder this entire administration to be considered a decent person in your book?

"Do you think families trying to escape from violence and poverty don't deserve a chance in the U.S.?"

-No, and it's BS to even assume that I'd think that.

Last edited by Tim Wakefield on 2019-06-25, 23:28; edited 1 time in total
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-06-25, 23:19

Have you guys ever seen Pinocchio? I have a pretty good idea what I'm going to do with the kids if I'm elected.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-06-25, 23:32

I think it would be good to ask candidates in the up coming debates how they would handle it differently. I’m assuming that placing kids with their families way quicker will be high on the answer list. But I don’t know that anyone really thinks “is there a problem at the border right now” is really a question. Yes. It’s just about how to deal with it. The trump administration seems to want to make it a horror show, maybe on purpose.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2019-06-25, 23:36

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I think it would be good to ask candidates in the up coming debates how they would handle it differently. I’m assuming that placing kids with their families way quicker will be high on the answer list. But I don’t know that anyone really thinks “is there a problem at the border right now” is really a question. Yes. It’s just about how to deal with it. The trump administration seems to want to make it a horror show, maybe on purpose.
I see you don't have many Trump robot friends on social media. The kids "aren't being detained" and should just go back where they came from. Oh and they're technically not death camps so it's all good.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-06-25, 23:53

Tim Wakefield wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I think it would be good to ask candidates in the up coming debates how they would handle it differently. I’m assuming that placing kids with their families way quicker will be high on the answer list. But I don’t know that anyone really thinks “is there a problem at the border right now” is really a question. Yes. It’s just about how to deal with it. The trump administration seems to want to make it a horror show, maybe on purpose.
I see you don't have many Trump robot friends on social media. The kids "aren't being detained" and should just go back where they came from. Oh and they're technically not death camps so it's all good.

Most of them got hidden from timelines over the course of 2016.

But still, I’d hope they would acknowledge that there is a problem or they’d be silly to want a wall. (Okay maybe they wouldn’t acknowledge that.) The question has always been what to do about it. Immigration reform is something that’s needed, but not necessarily in the “don’t let anyone in okay maybe only people from Norway” way that republicans want.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-09, 11:54

Pew Research Religion
@PewReligion Jul 7

% who say the U.S. has a responsibility to accept refugees:

Religiously unaffiliated 65%
Black Protestant 63%
Catholic 50%
White mainline Protestant 43%
White evangelicals 25%

to the surprise of absolutely nobody, it turns out that those with no religious affiliation live the tenets that white evangelicals claim to.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-13, 11:28

christian Mike Pence went and gawked at the folks he has caged at the southern border.

I hate racists, bigots and I hate America right now.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2019-07-13, 12:42

Bobby Bobby Bobby

You’re being kind of tough on Trump’s wannabe Jesus.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-14, 08:56

Children Being Forced To Live Like Animals Along the Southern Border.. 7ae38610
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-14, 11:00

Says a lot that our fine right wing christian members at tSwill don't come here to defend their heroes.

They still support and vote for them, though.. 'cause brown people and jesus.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-07-14, 12:08

What a fucked up country.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-07-22, 23:13

An 18-year-old Dallas-born U.S. citizen has been in the custody of U.S. Customs and Border Protection and Immigration and Customs Enforcement for more than three weeks, his attorney says. 
Now his family fears he may be deported.
Francisco Erwin Galicia was detained at a CBP checkpoint in Falfurrias on June 27, said Claudia Galan, his attorney.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/immigration/2019/07/22/dallas-born-citizen-picked-border-patrol-detained-three-weeks
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-23, 05:52

Turtleneck wrote:An 18-year-old Dallas-born U.S. citizen has been in the custody of U.S. Customs and Border Protection and Immigration and Customs Enforcement for more than three weeks, his attorney says. 
Now his family fears he may be deported.
Francisco Erwin Galicia was detained at a CBP checkpoint in Falfurrias on June 27, said Claudia Galan, his attorney.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/immigration/2019/07/22/dallas-born-citizen-picked-border-patrol-detained-three-weeks

Can I guess what color his eyes hair and skin are?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down