Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best/worst chain burger places according to survey

+14
DWags
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
StylesGShmooth
NigelUno
Cameron
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Bill Cain
The Pantry
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Best/worst chain burger places according to survey Empty Best/worst chain burger places according to survey

Post by The Pantry 2019-08-01, 16:28

Best/worst chain burger places according to survey Burger11

America’s favorite and least favorite fast-food burgers: survey
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Best/worst chain burger places according to survey Empty Re: Best/worst chain burger places according to survey

Post by Bill Cain 2019-08-01, 16:38

The whopper is a joke
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Best/worst chain burger places according to survey Empty Re: Best/worst chain burger places according to survey

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-08-01, 16:43

Bill Cain wrote:The whopper is a joke

You fat bro?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-01, 16:48

Bill Cain wrote:The whopper is a joke

Too small for you?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-08-01, 17:04

Have had all except Smashburger (on my to-do list since they have a location nearby), Whataburger, and In-N-Out. Carls Jr=Hardees. Find 5 Guys way overrated in that survey.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-08-01, 17:08

I've never had about half of those, and several more I've only tried once or twice. I'd probably rate Culver's highest of the ones I've tried, which jibes with the list (I've never tried In-N-Out or Five Guys).
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-08-01, 17:17

Huh.

I didn't know they did a survey.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2019-08-01, 17:45

In n Out is guh-reat.

Best/worst chain burger places according to survey 4113017228 world's shittiest fries though.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-01, 18:11

NigelUno wrote:Huh.

I didn't know they did a survey.

Here we go again.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-08-01, 18:37

StylesGShmooth wrote:In n Out is guh-reat.

Best/worst chain burger places according to survey 4113017228 world's shittiest fries though.
I think 5 Guys fries are the worst. Soggy as shit.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-01, 18:48

The Pantry wrote:Have had all except Smashburger (on my to-do list since they have a location nearby), Whataburger, and In-N-Out. Carls Jr=Hardees. Find 5 Guys way overrated in that survey.

You're not missing anything. Way overpriced.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-01, 18:49

Love Whataburger. Culver's sucks.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-08-01, 19:03

kingstonlake wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Have had all except Smashburger (on my to-do list since they have a location nearby), Whataburger, and In-N-Out. Carls Jr=Hardees. Find 5 Guys way overrated in that survey.

Been driving by a Smashburger 3-4 times a week for years and never stopped there. I have to check it out one of these days just to say I tried it.

Thanks for the warning.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-08-01, 19:22

kingstonlake wrote:Love Whataburger. Culver's sucks.

Sucks? Really? Would you rate it higher or lower than Wendy's?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-01, 19:26

Cameron wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Love Whataburger. Culver's sucks.

Honestly I'd take Wendy's. Culver's seems like a very dry burger to me.

I know Halo burger isn't a national chain but damn they good.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-08-01, 19:43

kingstonlake wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Culver's is really good, IMO. Steak-n-Shake too
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-01, 19:51

5'10"
32X32
RHR = 42 bpm
BP = 118/72 mmHg
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-08-01, 20:01

The Pantry wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Culver's is really good, IMO. Steak-n-Shake too

5 Guys Fries > Culver’s Fries

Not even close.

Anyone who says otherwise is wrong.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-01, 20:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:5'10"
32X32
RHR = 42 bpm
BP = 118/72 mmHg

6'0
928lbs
Elastic
Fast
Explosive
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-01, 21:18

H: 4’11”
W: 305 lbs.
BP: 176/99
RHR: 156 bpm
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-08-01, 21:30

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Culver's is really good, IMO. Steak-n-Shake too

Not even close.

5 Guys fries are soggy, greasy shit in a paper bag. Maybe you're into that.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-08-01, 21:34

The Pantry wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Not even close.

5 Guys fries are soggy, greasy shit in a paper bag. Maybe you're into that.

You’re wrong.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-08-01, 21:35

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:5 Guys fries are soggy, greasy shit in a paper bag. Maybe you're into that.

You’re wrong.
I'm not wrong and your head is up your ass, as usual.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-08-01, 23:19

The Pantry wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

You’re wrong.
I'm not wrong and your head is up your ass, as usual.

Wrong again.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2019-08-01, 23:25

Never had Culver's fries but 5 Guys fries are far and away my favorite.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-08-02, 01:20

This part of the article is bothering me. Look, say what you want about the slop that McDonald’s plops down into a box and gives to you as food, but they get that slop to you quickly. Much more quickly than most of the restaurants ahead of them.

Best/worst chain burger places according to survey 835a3e10
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-08-02, 05:51

kingstonlake wrote:

Smashburger was founded by a Spartan.

Therefore, Kingston is blue.

(Disclaimer: I've only had Smashburger once and don't really remember it)
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-02, 07:10

I had In & Out in Hollywood. Thought it was pretty good but I’ve had better. Outside of that I avoid fast food like the plague.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-08-02, 07:43

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:This part of the article is bothering me. Look, say what you want about the slop that McDonald’s plops down into a box and gives to you as food, but they get that slop to you quickly. Much more quickly than most of the restaurants ahead of them.

Agreed. And I really can't believe Burger King is rated faster than McDonalds. Maybe it's just my local Burger King, but it is by far the slowest of the fast food places around me.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-08-02, 07:54

Cameron wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:This part of the article is bothering me. Look, say what you want about the slop that McDonald’s plops down into a box and gives to you as food, but they get that slop to you quickly. Much more quickly than most of the restaurants ahead of them.

Agreed. And I really can't believe Burger King is rated faster than McDonalds. Maybe it's just my local Burger King, but it is by far the slowest of the fast food places around me.

There has to be some sort of qualifiers for this speed of service metric. Red Robin, while fucking horrible, is a regular restaurant. There is no way they get your food out to you quicker than McDonald's.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-08-02, 08:06

Internet trickeration polling.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-02, 08:07

the drive-thrus in McDonald's have been horrible the last couple of years and I don't know why. Also they may be taking into consideration if your order get screwed up the amount of time it takes for you to go back and get your order corrected.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-08-02, 08:09

In fact, the whole poll is stupid.

Healthy options, atmosphere, curb appeal.... Best/worst chain burger places according to survey 502811600

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-08-02, 08:24

Cameron wrote:

I'm overweight and I've only had 7 on that list. Can't remember Five guys as outstanding, ate there twice, I think it was good enough where I'd put it on the top of my list of the 7 I've been to. I'd rather grill my own at home. If I'm going to a restaurant to buy a burger, well, that's a wasted restaurant trip imo. Maybe a fancy hangover burger, with avocado and egg on it. But give me a dags burger those fries and a cold beer. I'm good.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-02, 08:43

I got a fast food idea Salads To Go. Fresh organic lettuce, organic carrots, delicious green peppers, crunchy celery, walnuts or shaved almonds, croutons with herbs and world class vinegarettes. Add on a good protein like rotisserie chicken or maybe some bacon.have a dressing of the month just to keep them coming back. I think this would blow up!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-08-02, 08:50

steveschneider wrote:I got a fast food idea Salads To Go. Fresh organic lettuce, organic carrots, delicious green peppers, crunchy celery, walnuts or shaved almonds, croutons with herbs and world class vinegarettes. Add on a good protein like rotisserie chicken or maybe some bacon.have a dressing of the month just to keep them coming back. I think this would blow up!

https://leafsaladbar.com/salad-bar/
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-02, 09:20

NigelUno wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I got a fast food idea Salads To Go. Fresh organic lettuce, organic carrots, delicious green peppers, crunchy celery, walnuts or shaved almonds, croutons with herbs and world class vinegarettes. Add on a good protein like rotisserie chicken or maybe some bacon.have a dressing of the month just to keep them coming back. I think this would blow up!

https://leafsaladbar.com/salad-bar/

Do they have a drive through? Btw I had a kale quinoa salad last time I was in Brooklyn. It was to die for!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-08-02, 09:34

Burger King is going nationwide with the Impossible Whopper next week. That's going to be pretty much an all vegetable/grains burger. It's gotta be healthy, right?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-02, 09:44

Jake from State Farm wrote:

Burger King is going nationwide with the Impossible Whopper next week. That's going to be pretty much an all vegetable/grains burger. It's gotta be healthy, right?

Probably not.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-02, 10:42

Turtleneck wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

Probably not.

This.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next