Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a discernible difference between nickelback and kid rock?

+5
StylesGShmooth
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
Nordic
DWags
9 posters

Go down

Is there a discernible difference between nickelback and kid rock?  Empty Is there a discernible difference between nickelback and kid rock?

Post by DWags 2019-08-23, 05:47

I mean, he’s even in a video of theirs.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is there a discernible difference between nickelback and kid rock?  Empty Re: Is there a discernible difference between nickelback and kid rock?

Post by Nordic 2019-08-23, 11:20

Nickelback sucks. Kid Rock does not. That is the difference.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is there a discernible difference between nickelback and kid rock?  Empty Re: Is there a discernible difference between nickelback and kid rock?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-23, 11:23

I know just enough about both to know that I don't want to know any more.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-08-23, 11:35

I’m not disparaging either. I’m just thinking that, for the most part, they attract the same people to their concerts. No?

Look, I know a shit ton of people don’t like the music I listen to. I say listen to whatever you like. But seems about the same to me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-23, 11:40

DWags wrote:I’m not disparaging either. I’m just thinking that, for the most part, they attract the same people to their concerts. No?

Look, I know a shit ton of people don’t like the music I listen to. I say listen to whatever you like. But seems about the same to me.
I'll have you know that as I stood in the DWags receiving line last fall at your tailgate.. waiting for you to have a free moment.. I approved of 93.7% of the songs that were played.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-08-23, 11:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:I’m not disparaging either. I’m just thinking that, for the most part, they attract the same people to their concerts. No?

I'll have you know that as I stood in the DWags receiving line last fall at your tailgate.. waiting for you to have a free moment.. I approved of 93.7% of the songs that were played.

That’s from my boy John Sommers legendary manager of Mac’s in the 70’s who then became a teacher. A definite hippy. Was on campus in the 70’s for the Vietnam protests. He’s been the DJ for years.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-23, 11:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Tell us about the 6.3%

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-23, 11:52

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I'll have you know that as I stood in the DWags receiving line last fall at your tailgate.. waiting for you to have a free moment.. I approved of 93.7% of the songs that were played.

That’s from my boy John Sommers legendary manager of Mac’s in the 70’s who then became a teacher. A definite hippy. Was on campus in the 70’s for the Vietnam protests. He’s been the DJ for years.
that explains the 93.7% approval rating.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-23, 11:53

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I'll have you know that as I stood in the DWags receiving line last fall at your tailgate.. waiting for you to have a free moment.. I approved of 93.7% of the songs that were played.

Tell us about the 6.3%

there was a club remix of a Taylor Swift song that no amount of cognitive therapy has been able to erase.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-23, 12:11

If I paid for a ticket to a Kid Rock concert id probably ask for a refund to get my nickleback
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2019-08-23, 13:41

Well Kid rock is from the streets.. I mean a good ole boy... no, wait
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-08-23, 13:43

kingstonlake wrote:If I paid for a ticket to a Kid Rock concert id probably ask for a refund to get my nickleback

#teamnotKingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-08-23, 13:47

StylesGShmooth wrote:Well Kid rock is from the streets.. I mean a good ole boy... no, wait

The streets of Romeo. That shit is rough bro. Have you ever heard of Tillson Street? Quite scary.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-23, 14:01

Is there a discernible difference between nickelback and kid rock?  Gettyimages-105502127_594_screen

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-08-23, 14:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Is there a discernible difference between nickelback and kid rock?  Gettyimages-105502127_594_screen

Is that the My Heritage tour?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-08-23, 14:10

StylesGShmooth wrote:Well Kid rock is from the streets.. I mean a good ole boy... no, wait

The "streets" were upper middle class. With a place on torch lake to spend his misspent youthful summers.

(ie, he was neither hood or good ole boy.)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-08-23, 14:12

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

He seriously had that at his "heritage" tour?

No wonder Trump is president.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-23, 14:21

It’s fair and correct to mention KR and Nickelback in the same sentence.

:poop:

Is there a discernible difference between nickelback and kid rock?  1401550746
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-23, 14:25

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Is there a discernible difference between nickelback and kid rock?  Gettyimages-105502127_594_screen

yep.. the main stage was sponsored by Chic-Fil-A.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down