Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think that MiG fighter really messed Cougar up?

5 posters

Go down

Do you think that MiG fighter really messed Cougar up? Empty Do you think that MiG fighter really messed Cougar up?

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-25, 14:55

I suspect there were behind the scenes issues. Possible drug addiction, maybe wife problems or even living in the closet. Either way I don’t see how a Russian MiG encounter with missile lock would screw him up like that. No way it made him lose his edge or hold on to tight. To many hours of training and prep. I firmly believe he was well prepared for the highway to the danger zone.

What do you guys think was the real issue?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Do you think that MiG fighter really messed Cougar up? Empty Re: Do you think that MiG fighter really messed Cougar up?

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-25, 20:31

I’d like to believe he took one look at young Meg Ryan and couldn’t concentrate on anything else, especially knowing he was coveting a fellow pilot’s wife.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Do you think that MiG fighter really messed Cougar up? Empty Re: Do you think that MiG fighter really messed Cougar up?

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-25, 20:39

tGreenWay wrote:I’d like to believe he took one look at young Meg Ryan and couldn’t concentrate on anything else, especially knowing he was coveting a fellow pilot’s wife.

Solid hypothesis GW. But he already had a hot wife and young brat. Not shutting the door on it though. I think the white trash angle was already played in an officer and a gentleman.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-25, 20:47

kingstonlake wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I’d like to believe he took one look at young Meg Ryan and couldn’t concentrate on anything else, especially knowing he was coveting a fellow pilot’s wife.

Solid hypothesis GW. But he already had a hot wife and young brat. Not shutting the door on it though. I think the white trash angle was already played in an officer and a gentleman.

Don’t remember what Coug’s wife looked like, but young Meg Ryan was often the hottest woman in the room, and her character as Goose’s wife strongly suggested she was a big fan of the slap & tickle.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-08-27, 11:07

Dude probably had a history of panic attacks and the incident with the MiG sent him over the edge. I bet he had his own one on one sessions with a psychiatrist. Too bad he couldn't keep it together for Top Gun school. He could have been banging Kelly McGillis.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-27, 11:18

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Dude probably had a history of panic attacks and the incident with the MiG sent him over the edge. I bet he had his own one on one sessions with a psychiatrist. Too bad he couldn't keep it together for Top Gun school. He could have been banging Kelly McGillis.

Cougar on Cougar action!!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-27, 11:34

Out along the edges
Always where I burn to be
The further on the edge
The hotter the intensity

Do you think that MiG fighter really messed Cougar up? C43umWyUEAMU1db

it's almost like he was having an actual conversation with Kenny Loggins...

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-08-27, 14:23

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-08-27, 14:25

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-27, 14:26

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-27, 14:45

I think he pulled a Scott Norwood and choked.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-27, 22:44

I’m on a Tom Cruise kick and am going to re-watch Top Gun. I will let you know what I think happened if I gain any new insight.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-28, 00:05

Thanks Steve!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-08-28, 08:57

steveschneider wrote:I’m on a Tom Cruise kick and am going to re-watch Top Gun. I will let you know what I think happened if I gain any new insight.

Do you think that MiG fighter really messed Cougar up? Were-waiting-gif-6
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-28, 10:39

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I’m on a Tom Cruise kick and am going to re-watch Top Gun. I will let you know what I think happened if I gain any new insight.

Do you think that MiG fighter really messed Cougar up? Were-waiting-gif-6

Do you think that MiG fighter really messed Cougar up? 502811600

It might be a while. I'm going to watch Magnolia and Jerry Maguire next.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down