Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why can't they just say "wow, I messed up, I'm sorry" ??

4 posters

Go down

Why can't they just say "wow, I messed up, I'm sorry" ?? Empty Why can't they just say "wow, I messed up, I'm sorry" ??

Post by DWags 01/08/16, 02:13 pm

Hills with her coal mine shut downs. Trump with his insult of gold star family.

In my marriage I really learned it's just best sometime to say I'm sorry, I need to think this through a bit more and I really don't know enough about the issue yet.

I just don't get it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Why can't they just say "wow, I messed up, I'm sorry" ?? Empty Re: Why can't they just say "wow, I messed up, I'm sorry" ??

Post by Robert J Sakimano 01/08/16, 02:23 pm

DWags wrote:Hills with her coal mine shut downs. Trump with his insult of gold star family.

In my marriage I really learned it's just best sometime to say I'm sorry, I need to think this through a bit more and I really don't know enough about the issue yet.

I just don't get it.
not familiar with the coal mine thing you refer to.. but Hillary has apologized for her email situation - and said that if she had to do it over again, she wouldn't. So at least she has the capacity to be contrite.

Trump, on the other hand, has never apologized for anything that I'm aware of. He's an America-hating, thin-skinned spoiled brat with the intellect of a marble.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Why can't they just say "wow, I messed up, I'm sorry" ?? Empty Re: Why can't they just say "wow, I messed up, I'm sorry" ??

Post by The_Dude 01/08/16, 03:35 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:Hills with her coal mine shut downs. Trump with his insult of gold star family.

I just don't get it.
not familiar with the coal mine thing you refer to.. but Hillary has apologized for her email situation - and said that if she had to do it over again, she wouldn't. So at least she has the capacity to be contrite.

Trump, on the other hand, has never apologized for anything that I'm aware of. He's an America-hating, thin-skinned spoiled brat with the intellect of a marble.

lol!

Hilary is still lying about it, as evidenced in her interview Sunday.

And Ive never heard Hilary say sorry to the families that died in Benghazi for lying to them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/07/31/clintons-claim-that-the-fbi-director-said-her-email-answers-were-truthful/

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 01/08/16, 03:40 pm

Why cant the family apologize for attacking Trump, who had zero to do with their sons death?

Trump gets attacked, fires back, and all the libs get their jimmies wrestled and demand an apology from the guy that didnt fire the first shot.

Election will come down to the debate. If Trump can stay on topic about the economy and security, he likely wins. Too many people have been economically left behind during Obamas disastrous tenure and see Hilary as more of the same bought and paid for politician.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 01/08/16, 03:53 pm

The_Dude wrote:Why cant the family apologize for attacking Trump, who had zero to do with their sons death?

Holy shit. Holy fucking shit.

YAFI
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 01/08/16, 03:59 pm

Because they're in politics, not marriage. This is government, not trying to make matrimony work.

Neither give a fuck about any of you, or me.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 01/08/16, 04:02 pm

Why can't they just say "wow, I messed up, I'm sorry" ?? I_want_the_truth_0_1441117600
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 01/08/16, 05:59 pm

xsanguine wrote:Because they're in politics, not marriage. This is government, not trying to make matrimony work.

I think, just maybe, sometimes saying wow, I fucked up there, goes further. You're zombie believers will still be voting for you. You could have sex with horses and they would. But maybe some of the independents who are choosing and who are smarter than what you think they are might just say, wow, a guy who thinks he made a mistake and will try to fix it.

yeah, it's who we are. Then you get the morons who are soooooo one sided they'll double down on the stupid.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 01/08/16, 06:28 pm

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Because they're in politics, not marriage. This is government, not trying to make matrimony work.

I think, just maybe, sometimes saying wow, I fucked up there, goes further. You're zombie believers will still be voting for you. You could have sex with horses and they would. But maybe some of the independents who are choosing and who are smarter than what you think they are might just say, wow, a guy who thinks he made a mistake and will try to fix it.

yeah, it's who we are. Then you get the morons who are soooooo one sided they'll double down on the stupid.

It gives their opponent ammunition to use later on. Apologizing only goes well for a very small fraction of the population. The rest will use it against them.

I agree, it works in the household or on a small local level. But at this national, celebrity level with which we've decided to use.... no chance of anyone admitting a mistake was made when they have so many millions of dollars to lose if they don't win that prize.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 01/08/16, 07:15 pm

Clinton played Trump like s fiddle with the Khans.

Hilary just needs to own up and apologize for the server and come clean instead of lying everytime it comes up. Donald just needs to shut the fuck up but he can't help himself.

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 01/08/16, 08:36 pm

Dude, Hillary doesn't need to do shit,. She is going to trounce Trump in November just playing prevent at this point. Unless Trump has some trump card (heh) up his sleeve he's waiting for the right time to play... the game is over at half time at this point.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 01/08/16, 09:46 pm

xsanguine wrote:Dude, Hillary doesn't need to do shit,. She is going to trounce Trump in November just playing prevent at this point. Unless Trump has some trump card (heh) up his sleeve he's waiting for the right time to play... the game is over at half time at this point.

Yep unless wiki leaks really effs her it's over. Trump too much of a threat to the status quo. Hilary is going to spend over a billion dollars and has a massive ground game.

Sickening to think Obama and Hilary will be POTUS for 16 straight years. Race to the bottom.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 01/08/16, 10:04 pm

The_Dude wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Dude, Hillary doesn't need to do shit,. She is going to trounce Trump in November just playing prevent at this point. Unless Trump has some trump card (heh) up his sleeve he's waiting for the right time to play... the game is over at half time at this point.

Yep unless wiki leaks really effs her it's over. Trump too much of a threat to the status quo. Hilary is going to spend over a billion dollars and has a massive ground game.

Sickening to think Obama and Hilary will be POTUS for 16 straight years. Race to the bottom.

It'll probably be that way for the rest of our lives barring some craziness. I wouldn't get too vested in any election. It's all the same at the end of the day, as we've seen the past what... 50 years or so? If it's the 2nd amendment you're worried about, I'd get whatever you think won't be available after January 2017 and then lose it in a "canoe accident" in a river this fall. Then realize shortly afterwards that a small rarely used room in your basement has to have dry wall replaced because of "water damage". I wouldn't recommend getting any permits in with the county if they're necessary in your locale, either, obviously.
If it's free speech your worried about (which is more pressing, in my eyes)... get a VPN, tor browser and don't voice any opinions that are too critical or revealing on regular internet.
It's not like this isn't actively happening... and people are finding ways around these things. Just like with the drug war, people find a way around it and always will.

Edit: Or prepare even longer term....https://www.wired.com/2014/10/cody-wilson-ghost-gunner/; http://www.cncguns.com/tooling.html

Even in a case like that they're just going to have a new "drug war" on their hands. Which stands good chance of reversal, problem is this thing is so incremental it usually goes "okay, we banned/restricted something; we're good homies! 10 years later "no, we need to go one step further because x, y, and z have happened just a little more and utopia and we won't bother you gun nut losers anymore!" and on and on towards what the ultimate goal is... which when confronted is never "the ultimate goal", but is the obviously logical end game conclusion.

Maybe invest in some companies that do private contracts for the ATF. Might be a good bet, at least from a financial standpoint. The government side of things will never decrease. You're never going to win, man... it's been this way for thousands of years, it ain't changing because of the squabbles of the 1% (government) in 2016. We're not special or in some apocalyptic... we're spokes in a wheel and in 2216 it will be entirely different and none of this will even be a blip in a history textbook.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down