Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial MSU Football Game Day Weather Thread..

+5
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
Nordic
AvgMSUJoe
Robert J Sakimano
9 posters

Go down

tOfficial MSU Football Game Day Weather Thread..  Empty tOfficial MSU Football Game Day Weather Thread..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 30 Aug 2019 - 8:06

if it's gotta be August, it's pretty tough to beat this:

Today 08/30

High 76 F
0% Precip.

Mostly sunny.
High 76F.
Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

temp at kick-off around 72... probably get a little cool in the 2nd half.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial MSU Football Game Day Weather Thread..  Empty Re: tOfficial MSU Football Game Day Weather Thread..

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri 30 Aug 2019 - 9:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:if it's gotta be August, it's pretty tough to beat this:

Today 08/30

High 76 F
0% Precip.

Mostly sunny.
High 76F.
Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

temp at kick-off around 72... probably get a little cool in the 2nd half.

Pretty sure you meant to type "A beautiful day for football"....
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

tOfficial MSU Football Game Day Weather Thread..  Empty Re: tOfficial MSU Football Game Day Weather Thread..

Post by Nordic Fri 30 Aug 2019 - 9:09

A beautiful day for #skullfucking
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 6 Sep 2019 - 7:48

Sat, SEP 7

Partly Cloudy
Hi:74°
Lo: 51°

10% precip

NW 11 mph

gonna be a beautiful day for football.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 13 Sep 2019 - 9:53

Sat, SEP 14

Mostly Sunny
Hi: 73°
Lo: 59°

Wind out of the West at 14 mph
tOfficial MSU Football Game Day Weather Thread..  969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat 26 Oct 2019 - 7:09

Lookin' like rain, sports fans.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 26 Oct 2019 - 7:16

This team loves the slop. Bunch of mudders.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 26 Oct 2019 - 7:23

Will anyone be at the game
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 26 Oct 2019 - 7:42

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Will anyone be at the game

Of course I will. Same spot, same place. Same friends from college/high school/professional life I love keeping in touch with.

Will I go in? Last four years, every minute, from anthem to 0:00 on the clock. This year? first quarter, then it depends.

Short story, I'm in lot 62 by 11:00 a.m. If that's "being at the game" , I'm at the game. I guarantee kickoff and at least first quarter.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Sat 26 Oct 2019 - 8:01

I got my frog toggs
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Sat 26 Oct 2019 - 8:04

DWags wrote:

Of course I will. Same spot, same place. Same friends from college/high school/professional life I love keeping in touch with.

Will I go in? Last four years, every minute, from anthem to 0:00 on the clock. This year? first quarter, then it depends.

Short story, I'm in lot 62 by 11:00 a.m. If that's "being at the game" , I'm at the game. I guarantee kickoff and at least first quarter.

We have a similar thing going over near the auditorium. It's only been a few years, but these mornings are the only times we're all together. Plus dogs and significant others now. Can't imagine not having it to look forward to at the end of the week.

One of these days I'll swing by DWags
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 26 Oct 2019 - 8:24

Tailgate was usually the best part. Enjoy tOfficial MSU Football Game Day Weather Thread..  969504605
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 26 Oct 2019 - 8:25

Tim Wakefield wrote:
DWags wrote:

We have a similar thing going over near the auditorium. It's only been a few years, but these mornings are the only times we're all together. Plus dogs and significant others now. Can't imagine not having it to look forward to at the end of the week.

One of these days I'll swing by DWags

Absolutely
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 26 Oct 2019 - 8:31

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Tailgate was usually the best part. Enjoy tOfficial MSU Football Game Day Weather Thread..  969504605

Recently we played Rutgers i think last year around thanksgiving. Place was dead, had the OSU uofm game on a big screen and had pretty much the entire tennis courts to ourselves. Glorious day, shit football game. One of my favorite gamedays, oddly enough. The relaxed environment was kinda nice. Cousin snuck in an entire fifth. Cool story bro.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 26 Oct 2019 - 10:19

DWags wrote:

What is on the menu besides Bud Light?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 26 Oct 2019 - 10:59

Tim Wakefield wrote:I got my frog toggs

Poncho or full suit?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 25 Oct 2021 - 14:44

5 days out, it's looking pretty tasty.

Sat October 30

56°
24%
N 10 mph

Mostly cloudy skies. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 56F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 25 Oct 2021 - 14:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:5 days out, it's looking pretty tasty.

Sat October 30

56°
24%
N 10 mph

Mostly cloudy skies. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 56F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.

Perfect to watch. Ten degrees to warm to play.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down