Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Labor Day Weekend Games Thread

+11
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
Nordic
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
steveschneider
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
I.B. Fine
By-Tor
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

tOfficial Labor Day Weekend Games Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial Labor Day Weekend Games Thread

Post by aualum06 Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:08 am

kingstonlake wrote:
DWags wrote:A y OSU watching NW Stanford that doesn’t think we’re 9 points better than both is crazy.

Call me crazy. Those defenses are good bruh.

Really? Northwestern can't tackle, plus their corner just forgot to find the ball
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Labor Day Weekend Games Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial Labor Day Weekend Games Thread

Post by aualum06 Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:11 am

Tennessee lost to Georgia State lol
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:15 am

aualum06 wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Really? Northwestern can't tackle, plus their corner just forgot to find the ball

Well I guess I’m rating them as playing against an MSU offense that scored one touchdown against Tulsa tOfficial Labor Day Weekend Games Thread - Page 2 2599972566
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:24 am

kingstonlake wrote:
DWags wrote:A y OSU watching NW Stanford that doesn’t think we’re 9 points better than both is crazy.

So are you saying those two squads defenses can win a bunch a games for them?? Hmmmmm. That’s interesting
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:25 am

Another missed tackle in the backfield
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:25 am

And another
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:33 am

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

So are you saying those two squads defenses can win a bunch a games for them?? Hmmmmm. That’s interesting

I’m saying MSU wouldn’t be a nine point favorite over either on a neutral field.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:34 am

Well there’s a bad beat for the ages.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:42 am

Streamers...

How are you streaming the Mich and LSU games? Trying to get these on TVs 2 & 3.

Edit: LSU is on ESPN app

Last edited by Nordic on Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:47 am

When all else fails search scum MtSU on fb. Someone’s usually running it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:50 am

kingstonlake wrote:Well there’s a bad beat for the ages.

Swear to god I felt it coming. I wasn't even (that) mad. Classic northwestern .. I had them in 2013 vs OSU too :/
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:03 am

Tim Wakefield wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Well there’s a bad beat for the ages.

Swear to god I felt it coming. I wasn't even (that) mad. Classic northwestern .. I had them in 2013 vs OSU too :/

Killed my parlay with BC already in the bag. LOL
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:09 am

Harbaugh looking like a tweeking meth head on the sidelines while plays be called...... not by him
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:47 am

Oregon vs. Auburn is the first game so far that both teams at least seem to have their shit together.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:03 am

Nordic wrote:Oregon vs. Auburn is the first game so far that both teams at least seem to have their shit together.
the Auburn defense is a sieve and their offense can't score a TD.

Should be 21-3.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:05 am

steveschneider wrote:Humble brag but I won’t watch one second of the Michigan game tonight.

Proud to say I didn’t watch a single second of their game. Also, calling it now I will not watch the game this year. The last time I watched one rich rod was still coaching.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:10 am

Come on Oregon
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:12 am

Oh boy, gotta measure it

Edit: Way over
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:14 am

steveschneider wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Humble brag but I won’t watch one second of the Michigan game tonight.

Proud to say I didn’t watch a single second of their game. Also, calling it now I will not watch the game this year. The last time I watched one rich rod was still coaching.

That's not a big or unique achievement, Steve. Especially since you live outside of Michigan.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:26 am

My dumb ass was staring 0-4 in the face before that.

And then Texas scores a garbage TD to put that game over and 2-2. ::jumpingclapping::
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:27 am

Similar ending to MSU @ PSU last year
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:58 am

This espn PBP announcer calling the Fresno State - USC game sounds like Jonah Ryan from Veep. I hope nobody in the booth is cupping his nutsack.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:01 am

steveschneider wrote:

It would be more impressive if you stop calling um/osu the game. It’s only a game. Don’t feed their already massive egos.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:05 am

Steve is a fuckin weird dude. I love steve. But I think he was born without part of his frontal lobe or something.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:46 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

It would be more impressive if you stop calling um/osu the game. It’s only a game. Don’t feed their already massive egos.

I like that. The game is just another game.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:50 pm

Why is there only one game today? Horse shit.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:59 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Why is there only one game today? Horse shit.

On the 7th day the Lord rested. Fucking heathen.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:21 pm

Holding a cookout today. Have a ton of beer, brats, chicken, ribs, potatoes etc and a shit load of people on their way. Glad there is no games gotta focus.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:43 pm

Bleh. My wife's bff is in town from CO. They invited another friend and her kids over. I made a brisket. But I really could use some football so I could go downstairs and veg out while the girls talk and kids play. I would also like to day drink but the girls are going to a movie later.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:00 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Bleh. My wife's bff is in town from CO. They invited another friend and her kids over. I made a brisket. But I really could use some football so I could go downstairs and veg out while the girls talk and kids play. I would also like to day drink but the girls are going to a movie later.

And the lord turned water into wine. Now you’re not drinking?? Fucking heathen.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:11 am

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Bleh. My wife's bff is in town from CO. They invited another friend and her kids over. I made a brisket. But I really could use some football so I could go downstairs and veg out while the girls talk and kids play. I would also like to day drink but the girls are going to a movie later.

I'm confused. I had my first beer at 9:30 on the 8th hole. I have my kids tonight. Why can't you drink?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:24 am

InTenSity wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'm confused. I had my first beer at 9:30 on the 8th hole. I have my kids tonight. Why can't you drink?

Because he worships the devil maybe.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:39 am

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Why is there only one game today? Horse shit.

On the 7th day the Lord rested. Fucking heathen.

Forgive him, Father, for the Hatcher knoweth not thy shit of Jack.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:36 am

steveschneider wrote:Holding a cookout today. Have a ton of beer, brats, chicken, ribs, potatoes etc and a shit load of people on their way. Glad there is no games gotta focus.

Thanks for the non-invite, I was free all day.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:41 am

Jake from State Farm wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Holding a cookout today. Have a ton of beer, brats, chicken, ribs, potatoes etc and a shit load of people on their way. Glad there is no games gotta focus.

Truth. We could’ve flown in for the day. Turtleneck should be really embarrassed at the nonvite, considering he’s practically neighbors with Steve.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:35 am

So what.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:28 am

tGreenWay wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

Truth. We could’ve flown in for the day. Turtleneck should be really embarrassed at the nonvite, considering he’s practically neighbors with Steve.

Next year. It’s an annual tradition at this point. I played badminton tonight in my yard. Was loaded and hitting a shuttlecock. Good times.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:37 am

Hmm, looking like Kelly's heroes of South Bend may be over rated, again.
Shocking
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:41 am

Take away the opening possession for ND, and Louisville is flat out jail-sexin' them.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:50 am

Is a time out more valuable than 5 yards? I’ve never understood why teams blow a timeout cause the play clock is running out in the first or third quarter. Wouldn’t it be more valuable to have that timeout at the end of the game or second qtr instead of saving a piddly 5 yards?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next