Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Labor Day Weekend Games Thread

+11
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
Nordic
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
steveschneider
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
I.B. Fine
By-Tor
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

tOfficial Labor Day Weekend Games Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial Labor Day Weekend Games Thread

Post by DWags 2019-09-02, 20:50

So I don’t know if this is a racist question. Has there ever been a black leprechaun? And can I hate that fucker as much as I hated all the other pos red headed ugly ass other leprechauns.?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Labor Day Weekend Games Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial Labor Day Weekend Games Thread

Post by Tim Wakefield 2019-09-02, 20:55

kingstonlake wrote:Is a time out more valuable than 5 yards? I’ve never understood why teams blow a timeout cause the play clock is running out in the first or third quarter. Wouldn’t it be more valuable to have that timeout at the end of the game or second qtr instead of saving a piddly 5 yards?

My dad mentions this every time. I 100% agree
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-09-02, 20:58

kingstonlake wrote:Is a time out more valuable than 5 yards? I’ve never understood why teams blow a timeout cause the play clock is running out in the first or third quarter. Wouldn’t it be more valuable to have that timeout at the end of the game or second qtr instead of saving a piddly 5 yards?

Down, distance, field position, importance of momentum. Calculate all that shit. Some are, some aren’t.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-09-02, 21:32

Tom Izzo would certainly agree
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2019-09-02, 21:36

Nobody wants the ball
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-09-02, 21:38

Be hilarious if ND doesn't get points here.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-09-02, 21:40

Spoke to soon. I should know better......
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-09-02, 22:04

DWags wrote:So I don’t know if this is a racist question. Has there ever been a black leprechaun?
Gary Coleman.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-09-02, 22:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:So I don’t know if this is a racist question. Has there ever been a black leprechaun?
Gary Coleman.

What you talkin bout?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3