Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I generally hate comic book movies, but Guardians of the Galaxy looks promising

4 posters

Go down

I generally hate comic book movies, but Guardians of the Galaxy looks promising Empty I generally hate comic book movies, but Guardians of the Galaxy looks promising

Post by Bizarro Fletch 2014-07-08, 10:15

Great trailer, at the least.

Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I generally hate comic book movies, but Guardians of the Galaxy looks promising Empty Re: I generally hate comic book movies, but Guardians of the Galaxy looks promising

Post by Bizarro Fletch 2014-07-29, 16:41

Not a ton of reviews from top critics in yet, but it's at 97% on Rotten Tomatoes. This might be my first summer movie this year.
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I generally hate comic book movies, but Guardians of the Galaxy looks promising Empty Re: I generally hate comic book movies, but Guardians of the Galaxy looks promising

Post by InTenSity 2014-07-29, 16:49

Its garnered a lot of press. Hopefully it does well, another movie I can look forward to renting from Redbox in 6 or 7 months.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-07-29, 23:19

Fletch, you are totally the new Ozy. You may not have all of the anger yet but give it time. Embrace it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-07-30, 07:56

What the hell is Deadpool? I know a little off subject, but the last couple of days on reddit, there has been a lot of talk about it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-07-30, 09:02

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Fletch, you are totally the new Ozy. You may not have all of the anger yet but give it time. Embrace it.

Fletch morphing into Ozy would be nice.

The additional crazy will be a refreshing break in my daily routine.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down