Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this one different?

+20
Nordic
WhiteBoyHatcher
InTenSity
Cameron
MiamiSpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
y2kMgrad
The Pantry
Watch Out Pylon!
Dendrobates
Jake from State Farm
steveschneider
NigelUno
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
Rocinante
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
24 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Is this one different? Empty Is this one different?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 1:09

This one is starting to feel different. We’re pretty accustomed to non stop scandals at this point. It’s par for the course... but this whole “I withheld aid to a country because they refused to do my bidding and my bidding was to investigate a rival that may undermine my ability to hold on to power” thing feels different. Like maybe even a republican or two who isn’t knee deep in conservative media brain rot disease* may think “holy shit this is bad.” In my opinion pelosi is basically a republican if she keeps holding back on impeachment after this. Kick her out of the party and remove her speakership, however the hell you do that. I’m not interested in “well we’ll just beat him in 2020” when the question is literally him trying to cheat you in 2020. Come on. We’ve already been through this dick dance once before.

*not positive there is a “conservative” that hasn’t fallen knee deep in conservative media brain rot disease tbh. Why the hell would you be conservative at this point if their media hasn’t rendered you a brain dead lunatic.

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is this one different? Empty Re: Is this one different?

Post by DWags Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 1:16

Nah. Nobody cares.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 1:25

How boomer of you
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 2:02

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:How boomer of you

I mean you asked. Then I give an honest opinion. Then you get all, well I’m gonna call him boomer cause yeah that’s what I’ll do. But there’s my opinion. And by nobody I don’t mean every soul. I mean like the guy has numbed a good portion of America to his criminal acts. I don’t know what you can do Travis. Sure it would be nice if we could prosecute impeach arrest subpoena do whatever but it won’t happen. These fuckers get sworn in and laugh at the law. And nobody cares.

So there’s my opinion. Same as my last post

Now call me boomer cause I have an opinion.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 2:43

I’ve contacted my rep. Not that she gives a shit but I did.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 3:36

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:How boomer of you

I mean you asked. Then I give an honest opinion. Then you get all, well I’m gonna call him boomer cause yeah that’s what I’ll do. But there’s my opinion. And by nobody I don’t mean every soul. I mean like the guy has numbed a good portion of America to his criminal acts. I don’t know what you can do Travis. Sure it would be nice if we could prosecute impeach arrest subpoena do whatever but it won’t happen. These fuckers get sworn in and laugh at the law. And nobody cares.

You’re a boomer because you’re an entitled bitch who thinks the world owes him.

That said.... you skipped the first part (a boomer tradition. Just kinda skip past shit and only focus on the things that they think matters.) this feels..... different. Not like the rest of them. The pile of insane corruption that we’ve already accepted. Like, maybe for once, the corruption may have actually crossed the bridge to maybe mattering.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 3:40

Maybe it won’t end up mattering and we just move on past it next week when we find out that the president pissed on a prostitute.

But I dunno. It felt like that when we found out that the president was sending Air Force overnights to his hotel. It definitely felt like we wouldn’t care anymore in a week. This though.... this maybe crossed a line of corruption that is so bad it can’t be ignored.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 6:48

Why does Travis always get so mad, call people stupid, or names if they don’t agree with him?

It’s really weird.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 7:32

I get the feeling that the latest scandal and attack on traditional American values is different.

Of course, I thought him bragging about grabbin' women by the pussy would've upset the christians.. so, time will tell.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 9:12

Rocinante wrote:I’ve contacted my rep. Not that she gives a shit but I did.

Liz Cheney? She does not seem like a good person, and certainly does not care.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 9:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I get the feeling that the latest scandal and attack on traditional American values is different.

Of course, I thought him bragging about grabbin' women by the pussy would've upset the christians.. so, time will tell.

Different in that the Dems will impeach? Maybe. Different that the senate will vote guilty? No way. Different that he’ll lose one supporter? No way.

What do you say?

America is a stupid country.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 9:31

Is this about the lost continent?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 10:23

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I get the feeling that the latest scandal and attack on traditional American values is different.

Different in that the Dems will impeach? Maybe. Different that the senate will vote guilty? No way. Different that he’ll lose one supporter? No way.

What do you say?

100%
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 10:24

kingstonlake wrote:Why does Travis always get so mad, call people stupid, or names if they don’t agree with him?

It’s really weird.

No I just like reminding dwags that he’s not as different from regular boomers as he thinks he is.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 10:24

DWags wrote:

What do you say?

That is different. And significant.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 10:40

DWags wrote:

What do you say?

of course the the anti-America Senate will never convict.

But impeachment will bring forth evidence and worn testimony.. failure to testify will be held in contempt and indictments will be dangled. The immoral GOP will have to go on record as to whose side they're on.. the side of the Constitution or the side of the most corrupt person ever to hold public office.

but, yes, America is a stupid country. It's up to those of us who aren't stupid and who still treasure American values to take notice and act accordingly in 2020.

Gotta remember, the 2018 electorate turned out in record numbers to flip 42 GOP seats.. some heavily gerrymandered.. to insist that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator be held accountable.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 11:24

Travis : Boomers suck! I want real change in the political system where we hold people accountable!

Also Travis: I  Is this one different? 1f618 Nancy Pelosi
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 12:27

Some one hold trump accountable? Not going to happen.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 12:36

Dems have been yelling "impeach him" ever since he was elected. The public isn't listening any longer. Maybe it'll all get sorted out in the next election, provided the dems can figure out how to get the right people to vote.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 15:42

I can’t believe that he will be accountable for anything, as he has gotten away with more shit than anyone. The political system is so fucking broken and corrupt, you can’t depend on justice.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 15:46

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

I mean you asked. Then I give an honest opinion. Then you  get all, well I’m gonna call him boomer cause yeah that’s what I’ll do.  But there’s my opinion.  And by nobody I don’t mean every soul. I mean like the guy has numbed a good portion of America to his criminal acts. I don’t know what you can do Travis. Sure it would be nice if we could prosecute impeach arrest subpoena do whatever but it won’t happen. These fuckers get sworn in and laugh at the law.  And nobody cares.  

You’re a boomer because you’re an entitled bitch who thinks the world owes him.

That said.....you skipped the first part (a boomer tradition. Just kinda skip past shit and only focus on the things that they think matters.) this feels..... different. Not like the rest of them. The pile of insane corruption that we’ve already accepted. Like, maybe for once, the corruption may have actually crossed the bridge to maybe mattering.

No, you must have forgot the first post I made.  I had already answered that.   But I know you weren't looking for an opinionated answer that doesn't agree with your thought that "this one is different", so you just passed it up.   But at least you got to call me the names you think somehow 'trigger people" Is this one different? 502811600

I'd delve into your thought that I'm an entitled "bitch" who thinks the world owes me, but it's boring. Some other thread some time else, when we can compare dicks. You're just going to that well once too often.

So anyway, call me a name travis, it's cool.  Long story short, this is no different.  Wish I was wrong.  Besides a finite chance that an impeachment happens with no conviction, this is nothing, means nothing and next weeks mass shooting or bombing of Iran makes it go poof.   Hope I'm wrong.

Trump claims he's releasing the full transcripts.  

Last edited by DWags on Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 15:49; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 15:48

I saw some democrat rep from Hawaii saying that she will not vote for impeachment because it would further divide the country. Bitch, it's about as split as it's gonna get. Now is not the time for healing.

Edit: She said "support", not "vote for impeachment". Whatever, politics are pretty fucked up in this country right now. Let's burn some (more) shit down.

But to answer the question, it does sound like impeachment proceeding might actually happen soon. In that regard, yeah it could be different this time.

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 15:52; edited 1 time in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 15:52

Turtleneck wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I’ve contacted my rep. Not that she gives a shit but I did.

Yeah. I think she’s even more evil than her father, but I also think she’s not motivated enough to help start a war that kills 4000 and counting American soldiers and 100K Iraqis and Afghanis.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 15:53

Rocinante wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Yeah.  I think she’s even more evil than her father, but I also think she’s not motivated enough to help start a war that kills 4000 and counting American soldiers and 100K Iraqis and Afghanis.

Liz Cheney is your state rep? Yikesville, population you bro.

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 16:15; edited 1 time in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 16:14

She’s an evil little troll.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 18:54

Shit’s getting real.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 19:12

Rocinante wrote:Shit’s getting real.

So Drumph is saying he’s releasing the full unredacted tape tomorrow. Say it doesn’t show he did anything wrong. Now what? Makes the dems look worse.

Or he’s going to change his mind tomorrow and say he was told he can’t release it due to security reasons. Which seems likely.

We know when his mouth moves he lies. But nothing has happened . How can do we get excited about justice , when the maga people think he can do no wrong?
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 19:36

The whistleblowers complaint wasn’t exclusively about the phone call he’s releasing. Dems want the complaint as well. I’m guessing his excuse will be the same as the mueller inquiry. Sure I instructed someone to break the law but they didn’t. So I didn’t comment a crime. Sure I asked for an investigation into my political opponent. But they didn’t do it so I committed no crime.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 19:46

So who is currently editing/doctoring the transcript?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 19:52

Dendrobates wrote:

So Drumph is saying he’s releasing the full unredacted tape tomorrow. Say it doesn’t show he did anything wrong. Now what? Makes the dems look worse.

Or he’s going to change his mind tomorrow and say he was told he can’t release it due to security reasons. Which seems likely.

We know when his mouth moves he lies. But nothing has happened . How can do we get excited about justice , when the maga people think he can do no wrong?

I say it depends on what’s in the whistleblower complaint.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 19:56

I also suspect the GOP and mainstream media are overatating how crucial the transcript/whistleblower statement are.. so when info comes out, it'll appear miniscule.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 20:32

Dendrobates wrote:

Don’t forget about the doctored tape or Jim Acosta at the press conference. Anything this White House releases I have no confidence they’ll be truthful.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 20:48

steveschneider wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

Don’t forget about the doctored tape or Jim Acosta at the press conference. Anything this White House releases I have no confidence they’ll be truthful.

Exactly. How can we believe anything they release?
I guess that’s why I’m not getting al excited about this. He has had no accountability for anything in his life. Why would he now?
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 20:56

steveschneider wrote:

could've sworn someone said this 3 posts earlier. 😉
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 21:23

I’m sure they’ll “sharpie” the transcript up.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 22:04

I love all you whiny bitches. As if the Dems are squeaky clean and never committed major fuckery Is this one different? 502811600

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 22:08

The Pantry wrote:I love all you whiny bitches. As if the Dems are squeaky clean and never committed major fuckery Is this one different? 502811600

I thought you steered clear of this board. Another lie. So sad.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 22:09

The Pantry wrote:I love all you whiny bitches. As if the Dems are squeaky clean and never committed major fuckery Is this one different? 502811600

I love you too.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 22:19

Treason is a big fuck up.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 22:19

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I thought you steered clear of this board. Another lie. So sad.
Not as sad as you still being allowed to mod this forum :poop:
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum