Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial 'I got you dwags (plural)' Bucknuts Game Thread

+17
Other Teams Pursuing That
By-Tor
aualum06
I.B. Fine
Rocinante
MiamiSpartan
The Pantry
Heat Miser
WhiteBoyHatcher
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
Dendrobates
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
DWags
Nordic
21 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

tOfficial 'I got you dwags (plural)' Bucknuts Game Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: tOfficial 'I got you dwags (plural)' Bucknuts Game Thread

Post by steveschneider 2019-10-07, 23:19

9-3 easily because that includes a victory over Michigan.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

tOfficial 'I got you dwags (plural)' Bucknuts Game Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: tOfficial 'I got you dwags (plural)' Bucknuts Game Thread

Post by steveschneider 2019-10-07, 23:23

I don’t think you guys hate Michigan as much as me. That game is our season. Worrying about a shitty bowl game is pointless. If some school can make more money they will jump us. The whole bowl system is big time bull shit and based on greed. Wake up and get with it guys.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-10-08, 00:50

InTenSity wrote:
DWags wrote:So here’s the real question. Both scenarios we don’t make the playoffs.

9-3 with loses to asu, western and Wisconsin and we go to the BTCG win and go to the Rosebowl

11-1 with our loss being to Michigan and we win the BTCG and go to the rosebowl.

You get your choice.

What’s it going to be?

(And you don’t get to say “but if we did this we’d be in this”). It’s my scenario)
Did osu forfeit in one of those scenarios?

They got beat by Rutgers and Maryland.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-10-08, 07:42

Steve doth protest too much. Obvious blue.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-10-08, 08:07

steveschneider wrote:I don’t think you guys hate Michigan as much as me. That game is our season. Worrying about a shitty bowl game is pointless. If some school can make more money they will jump us. The whole bowl system is big time bull shit and based on greed. Wake up and get with it guys.

What are we, back to the Bobby/JLS years here? I'd rather win every game we can. I'm going into the Wisky game thinking we might have a shot. It's all you can hope for at this point.

This is loser talk Steve. No
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-10-08, 09:09

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I don’t think you guys hate Michigan as much as me. That game is our season. Worrying about a shitty bowl game is pointless. If some school can make more money they will jump us. The whole bowl system is big time bull shit and based on greed. Wake up and get with it guys.

What are we, back to the Bobby/JLS years here? I'd rather win every game we can. I'm going into the Wisky game thinking we might have a shot. It's all you can hope for at this point.

This is loser talk Steve. No

You are referring to the era where Lloyd dominated MSU every year except for one? No thanks. Rivalry games matter. Of course I want to win out but let’s be real we are going to get our asses kicker by Wisconsin and Penn State will be favorites. We are looking at a tough run and the odds are good it’s a three game losing streak. I’m betting after the next two games you guys are seeing things my way.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2019-10-08, 20:34

Rewatching game. Offense’s first 5 plays..... 2 fumbles and an illegal formation. D had an excellent first quarter. Caught a couple breaks but overall you couldn’t ask for more against that team. They definitely went all out and it prob cost them later. But the fact that the O couldn’t parlay that defensive start into a lead after the 1st quarter is just mind numbing at this point. Fuckin A.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2019-10-08, 21:10

Shoulda been 24-14 at half and 24-21 after the first drive of the 3rd Q. Came out of the half with some really good O. Great play calls and got screwed with the non PI call on Hayes and then the FG miss. Not watching the rest.

Coach D is completely right though. FG blocking is freaking atrocious. It’s gotta be fucking with Coghlins mind.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-10-08, 21:30

9-3 pussies
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-10-08, 21:31

By-Tor wrote:Rewatching game. Offense’s first 5 plays..... 2 fumbles and an illegal formation. D had an excellent first quarter. Caught a couple breaks but overall you couldn’t ask for more against that team. They definitely went all out and it prob cost them later. But the fact that the O couldn’t parlay that defensive start into a lead after the 1st quarter is just mind numbing at this point. Fuckin A.

Fucking Cody
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2019-10-08, 21:40

Nordic wrote:9-3 pussies
I’m on board. I feel good rewatching the game. Look at the remaining QBs we face. I like our chances.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6