Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listened to the second half on the way home yesterday

+4
steveschneider
aualum06
NigelUno
DWags
8 posters

Go down

Listened to the second half on the way home yesterday Empty Listened to the second half on the way home yesterday

Post by DWags 2019-10-27, 07:49

There are no words how bad and slow and behind the play Blaha is. It’s so unprofessional and boring at this point it’s laughable. I mean it’s horrible.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Listened to the second half on the way home yesterday Empty Re: Listened to the second half on the way home yesterday

Post by NigelUno 2019-10-27, 09:40

DWags wrote:There are no words how bad and slow and behind the play Blaha is. It’s so unprofessional and boring at this point it’s laughable. I mean it’s horrible.

Maybe it mirrors the play on the field.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Listened to the second half on the way home yesterday Empty Re: Listened to the second half on the way home yesterday

Post by aualum06 2019-10-27, 09:50

They let Johnny Kane do the Pistons game. Let that sink in
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-10-27, 09:59

aualum06 wrote:They let Johnny Kane do the Pistons game. Let that sink in

That corn ball?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-10-27, 10:00

Did Strayhorn at least grunt a few times?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-27, 10:01

duffy munn wrote:Did Strayhorn at least grunt a few times?

Listened to the second half on the way home yesterday 502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-27, 10:01

We could have tieman do football. We would never have to hear “he got it!” again.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2019-10-27, 11:18

DWags wrote:There are no words how bad and slow and behind the play Blaha is. It’s so unprofessional and boring at this point it’s laughable. I mean it’s horrible.

Blaha is the Mark Dantonio of broadcasting. And you need to ponder that for a moment.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-10-27, 12:23

So we’d be passing it would be dead air and he’d grunt and I’d tell my wife it was intercepted. Dead air. Five seconds later he’d say it. He cant pick up what yardline the ball is on he’s a good three to five seconds behind the play. A good program makes sure every aspect of its program is top notch. We don’t care about that stuff and it shows.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMojoRisin 2019-10-29, 16:32

DWags wrote:

So we’d be passing it would be dead air and he’d grunt and I’d tell my wife it was intercepted. Dead air. Five seconds later he’d say it. He cant pick up what yardline the ball is on he’s a good three to five seconds behind the play. A good program makes sure every aspect of its program is top notch. We don’t care about that stuff and it shows.
This x100. I was in the car as my dad and I left at halftime. Spot on every grunt from Strayhorn led to an MSU turnover. Blaha way behind on the call as stated by many others.
MrMojoRisin
MrMojoRisin
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down