Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The State News has an interesting take on the football team

5 posters

Go down

The State News has an interesting take on the football team Empty The State News has an interesting take on the football team

Post by Wally Fairway 2019-10-28, 10:13

'It can always get worse': Michigan State looks at the positive as its season wrote:

https://statenews.com/article/2019/10/it-can-always-get-worse-michigan-state-looks-at-the-positive-as-its-season-continues-to-slide

Here is my news flash - it is going to get worse
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The State News has an interesting take on the football team Empty Re: The State News has an interesting take on the football team

Post by steveschneider 2019-10-28, 10:22

Oh well. A while back I quit watching the NFL all day and it felt wonderful to have my Sundays back. Getting my fall Saturdays back might not be a bad thing.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The State News has an interesting take on the football team Empty Re: The State News has an interesting take on the football team

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-28, 10:25

steveschneider wrote:Oh well. A while back I quit watching the NFL all day and it felt wonderful to have my Sundays back. Getting my fall Saturdays back might not be a bad thing.

You commit the entire day to the game, Steve? Even when just watching on TV?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-10-28, 10:31

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Oh well. A while back I quit watching the NFL all day and it felt wonderful to have my Sundays back. Getting my fall Saturdays back might not be a bad thing.

To watch from start to finish I block out four hours. That's a good chunk of the day.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-28, 10:38

steveschneider wrote:

To watch from start to finish I block out four hours. That's a good chunk of the day.

One benefit of MST is the kicks are 10:00am, 1:30pm/2:00pm, or 5:00pm/5:30pm. I feel like it's easier to work around compared to EST. Love a good 10am kick.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-10-28, 10:39

steveschneider wrote:

One benefit of MST is the kicks are 10:00am, 1:30pm/2:00pm, or 5:00pm/5:30pm. I feel like it's easier to work around compared to EST. Love a good 10am kick.

Yep, when I lived out in Cali I remember watching the MSU Michigan game at 9AM. Game was over around noon and I got on with my life.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-10-28, 10:42

steveschneider wrote:

You’re in MDT right now you blithering moron. You absolute rock of frozen mountain time jizz.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-28, 10:47

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

You’re in MDT right now you blithering moron. You absolute rock of frozen mountain time jizz.

The State News has an interesting take on the football team 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-28, 11:14

WHO’S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?

EVERYONE!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-28, 11:31

tGreenWay wrote:WHO’S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?

EVERYONE!

The State News has an interesting take on the football team 502811600 The State News has an interesting take on the football team 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down